This my last roadmap for this year 2026, i know we’re in bearmarket phase, i already deploy my fund at 65k & 59k. My fund around 10% left now but mayority screaming about crash 30k, so i expect something like this.
I’m not kidding, around 100k before the real dip.
bitcoin:native
80% all my fund already launch on that dips (65k actually) [spot swing trade]. & get sl at 64,5k (leverage trade). So my fund was 20% left, just preparing if market going more lower around 38-35k (Your biggest golden ticket).
bitcoin:native
@sosmedkeras Gw 10thn lbh tua dr dia tp komuk gw ga bgini, lipatan garis dikedua sisi mata jg blm ada. Tp kyknya emang faktor pikiran & uang sih. Makanya modelan bgini cm rusuh bisanya. 😂
@xrennn20@Naandaa27 taulah literasi di X kyk apa, apalagi smnjak X udh ada paid sistem, smua cenblue apa aja ngpost demi engagement tnpa nyari tau dlu, ga mikir salah2 malah berakhir kena mslah atau bs dibui jg. 😂
@fryyyboyyy@tanuwijayansel@Naandaa27 Itu potongan video, org yg motong udh di bui. Gw ngikutin astronnaci & pak gema udh dr lama jaman dia ngbahas gorengan pompom saham, lu mendingan cari info dlu sblm ngetik.
@Naandaa27 Lu nyari info lbh lanjut ga atau asal posting nyari engagament tipekal cenblue idioot? Lu tau ga ini potongan video lama yg dipotong2 sm org & salah satu orgnya udh berakhir di bui. Lu mau goreng hal yg ga lu tau? Mau dibui jg?
I try to put entry at 74,7k with 73,7k sl before sleep.
Don’t know but I’m little curious the price will go sweep once again before small recover at 82-84k.
GN
$BTC
I try to put entry at 74,7k with 73,7k sl before sleep.
Don’t know but I’m little curious the price will go sweep once again before small recover at 82-84k.
GN
$BTC
I put & waiting my entry long position entry at 75,2k - 74,8k (wick) with sl at 73,9k.
Maybe this is the last dip before we straight go to 90k this month (hope so).
$BTC
My entry was filled but i choose to rather not entry because i forgot tomorrow is fomc day. More volatile really not good for my position if i’m forced to trade today.
We wait tomorrow.
$BTC
I put & waiting my entry long position entry at 75,2k - 74,8k (wick) with sl at 73,9k.
Maybe this is the last dip before we straight go to 90k this month (hope so).
$BTC
I put & waiting my entry long position entry at 75,2k - 74,8k (wick) with sl at 73,9k.
Maybe this is the last dip before we straight go to 90k this month (hope so).
$BTC
Position short update. So far so good.
If we can manage below 78k, potential retest at 77k or wick at 76,8k possible.
I still hold my short position now.
$BTC
I closed all my short position. Asia season is enough for me today.
I’m waiting NY open to make new trade.
Not bad at all for scalp. Just try building the money.
$BTC
Position short update. So far so good.
If we can manage below 78k, potential retest at 77k or wick at 76,8k possible.
I still hold my short position now.
$BTC