Husband, Father of Two and the Co-Host of The Don't Diligence Podcast with my brother, @JoeDiligence. Views are 100% my opinion. I am not a financial advisor.
I expect a Thursday green market bounce, which following this dip in AH for $bbig, could mean we see $4+ tomorrow by lunch time. AH Friday is where it goes heavy green IMO. Be patient.
@barryjoh2o I see no harm in locking in profits. I am sure there are thousands of people out there thinking, “how easy is this, stock is guaranteed to go up on Monday, sell before the dividend, make easy profit.” For one common man to win big in the market, about 10 common men have to lose.
Pulled $BBIG in AH. Not worth it anymore and might as well lock profits I made. Good luck to everyone. Hope it hits $10 on Monday, but I fear sub $2 is far more likely.
@barryjoh2o And what happens after the record date? I got my $0.10 shares of $TYDE and everyone sells $BBIG back to $1.25? Not trying to be sarcastic, but it’s exactly what happened to $MMAT
$bbig holding up better than expected when looking at the market as a whole. If proxy drops AH today or PM tomorrow, I think we ride a big wave. If nothing comes tomorrow, we return to $2.20 or below.
We sincerely hope you got some enjoyment out of our antics. We definitely enjoyed making the podcast, and interacting with our listeners. Just know, this isn't necessarily goodbye. Just a pause, for now. Thanks again! (2/2)
After much consideration, @ChrisDiligence and I have decided to put the Don't Diligence podcast on an indefinite hiatus to start the new year. Thank you all for listening to us rant and rave about the silly things we've done in the market these last 12 months (1/2)
Tomorrow is payday, and you might be asking yourself, “where is a great place to put some extra cash right now?” Harmony $ONE and Cosmos $ATOM is where I would put my money before year end. Huge upside heading into 2022.
Early call for year end 2022?
$ONE $1.72
$ATOM $154.78
With no #DontDiligence recording this week, @JoeDiligence and I were not able to share our pick of the week. I will throw this out there, I am taking a flyer on $GME earnings after hours today not going well. Bought 1 put 12/10 exp $120 strike. Let's see what happens.
Trying to find a good opportunity at the market close for this Omicron flush. $BBIG $4 call options, 12/23 exp for $.13 each. Feel like this is going up from here. Always has the chance to squeeze as well.