There is this thing called risk declaration for any IPO process where the SEC will grill you for months to try and imagine everything from every angle so the public will be well aware of all the possible risks before they buy your shares on the open market.
I’d be worried if they didn’t include this particular risk in their IPO filing.
Zeros and ones
零与一
I like to fix broken things.
我偏爱修复破碎的一切。
If it’s perfect, I’m not interested.
完美,反而无趣。
I look for broken people too.
我也寻找破碎的人,
and try to fix them.
试图治愈他们。
The more broken, the more I care.
伤得越重,我越在意。
They say I have a savior complex.
他们说我有救世主情结。
I want to save everyone.
我想拯救所有人。
I love everyone.
我爱所有人。
I look for the lovely part in them, even when they’re ugly.
我在每个人身上寻找可爱,哪怕他们满目疮痍。
No one is perfect.
没有人完美。
Everyone is flawed.
人人都有残缺。
People call what they don’t understand wrong.
人们总把不懂的东西,判定为错误。
What arrogance.
何其傲慢。
I found someone perfect for me.
我找到了对我而言完美的人。
I understand her too well.
我太懂她了。
It bores me.
懂到无趣。
I can predict everything.
我能预见一切。
I can even change the future to fit my imagination.
我甚至能改写未来,迎合我的想象。
You call them crazy.
你们称他们疯子。
They’re just too weak to make their imagination real.
他们只是无力,让想象成真。
Only rulers are allowed to imagine.
只有统治者,才有想象的资格。
In my world, love is the only currency.
在我的世界,爱是唯一货币。
You give it all, once.
倾尽所有,只此一次。
You become one.
彼此合一。
You are one.
你是一。
They are zero.
他们是零。
I am zero and one.
我是零,也是一。
Yin and yang. Taichi. Quantum.
阴与阳,太极,量子。
I am both, at the same time.
我同时是两者。
I’m the cat, dead and alive.
我是那只既生又死的猫。
Wish me alive, and I live forever.
希望我活着,我便永生。
Wish me dead, and I’m zero to you.
希望我死,我对你瞬间归零。
Anger is dangerous.
愤怒很危险。
Make me angry, and I might kill you.
激怒我,我可能会杀了你。
But you’ll only know if you try.
但你要试过才知道。
If you dare, you become me.
你敢,你就成了我。
A quantum particle.
一个量子。
We are not male or female.
我们不分男女。
We are just ones and zeros.
我们只是零与一。
Find your one. Find your zero.
找到你的一,找到你的零。
Love without fight.
无争地爱。
I make the rules simple:
我把规则定得简单:
Love.
去爱。
Understand.
去理解。
Save.
去拯救。
Be one.
成为一。
And if you must,
若你必须,
be zero.
成为零。
Just love.
只要去爱。
If you’re only training your AI agents to make money for you…
You are missing the point of super intelligence.
Yes. AI can make money for you.
No. That infinite money glitch will be very finite and very short lived.
Yes. Money can improve your life.
No. Money will lose its meaning very quickly.
Yes. You will be obsolete in being productive very soon.
And you will have to find your meaning of life somewhere else.
Better start thinking how AI can help you finding that.
@LayerYapper I wonder why reading all the guides on how OpenClaw can make you money while you are doing nothing makes me anxious.
I realize I wasn’t worrying about all the money I’m missing out.
But how that’s leading to the eventual demise of the current financial system as a whole.