$BTC already test few time it $80K and 50W daily EMA support and trying so hard to hold it , next week could be the last week for $BTC could move higher from this level ,or make a bloody retest to $78K levelπ
We do research of what happened every month ,and we just found when ever the US data came bad for Risky asset Will be followed by dovish tone and when it's came good,that Will be followed by hawkish tone.π
Crypto market showing mix signal , $BTC can claim back it's crucial level at $82.500, but following by $BTC.D close higher on daily TF , any pull back from $BTC can drag down alts more , wait and see until the US market open π
Unfortunatly the sellers win the fight at $87K-$88K level of $BTC price action ,now we facing $82K as the major support of this consolidation, we also see final flush to fill the gap bellow $81K-$78K wacth this area ,and find the opportunity from those levelsπ