Told you it wasn't luck.
Since the post below, the new calls hit:
$VELO +143% in 5 weeks
$RDW +130% in 2 weeks
$AAOI +120% in 6 weeks
$ASTI +115% in 8 days
$OUST +99% in 3 weeks
$RCAT +80% in 2 weeks
$SNOW +75% in 8 weeks
$RR +75% in 4 weeks
$COCO +68% in 4 weeks
$ASTS +64% in 2 weeks
$IREN +59% in 4 weeks
$GRRR +52% in 10 days
$ONDS +50% in 3 weeks
$AVAV +33% in 9 days
$CIFR +29% in 3 weeks
$RDDT +25% in 1 week
$1,000 into every call. $16,000 in → $28,170 out. Peak from our posts.
~3 week average hold. No leverage. No options.
DM me for receipts.
Still the best free resource on here.
Call it luck one more time.
$ASTI +86% in 5 days
$ASTS +128% in 2 months
$HIMS +83% in 2 months
$NBIS +83% in 3 weeks
$SIDU +79% in 6 days
$DELL +62% in 2 months
$OKLO +49% in 3 weeks
$CIFR +47% in 3 weeks
$AFRM +47% in 1 month
$CRDO +43% in 2 weeks
$IREN +42% in 2 weeks
$BAND +38% in 3 weeks
$HOOD +35% in 1 week
$RR +28% in 2 weeks
$BB +25% in 1 week
$1,000 into every call. $15,000 in → $23,750 out.
~3 week average hold.
No leverage. No options.
DM me for receipts.
Name a better free resource. I'll wait.
$INTR I called the top here 👀
Price is down 46% just 3 weeks later, and I have adjusted my count.
I see this as a complex correction throughout, and it's now approaching my buyzone.
If support is found there, I'll certainly be buying.
Wave Y target: 241% 🚀
$INTR New count 👀
Parabolic moves like this are a clear avoid for me, with $FLNC being a recent example.
I still expect a new low towards the buyzone, where I'll buy.
Wave 3 target: 225% 🚀
$GMAB Is up 28% today 👀
I am certainly not chasing this, and I now see this as part of a larger Wave B flat correction.
We have seen these moves on $FLNC $NU etc, and we all know that a new low is very likely next.
A retest of the 0.618 fib is likely, and I wouldn't rule out a test of the 0.786 fib.
Long term Wave 3 target: 408% 🚀
$GMAB Short term chart 👀
Price is testing the 0.887 fib for Wave B and is clearly showing some reaction to the penny.
I expect a pullback sooner than later towards the 0.618 or 0.786 fib where I'll buy.
Wave 3 target: 138% 🚀
$RIOT I have nailed this 👀
Price fell over 50% to the 1.272 fib, then tested it and bounced 20%.
I expect a test of the orange fibs next, before a final low to the 1.414 fib.
Long term Wave 3 target: 284% 🚀
$RIOT This has been perfect 👀
Price is down 48% since rejecting off the 0.618 fib.
I have also slightly shifted down the buyzone, as there is no clear Wave 4 of Wave C.
It is now testing the 200WMA, and long term I like the risk to reward here, however I'm in no rush to buy.
I will wait for clear support confirmation before buying.
Wave 3 target: 284% 🚀
$SPOT New count 👀
Apologies for not updating this one in a while.
I expect a new low to complete Wave 5 of Wave A, where I'll certainly be interested.
Losing the 200WMA confirms this.
And a move past the invalidation line would likely mean that price is already in Wave B.
For those who hold a position here, I'd heavily consider reducing exposure.
$SPOT — I’m buying 👀
Price is now in my buy zone. Support at the 0.618 Fib is where I’ll add.
Very similar setup to $NFLX before it ran 20% in days.
Wave 5 target: +110% 🚀
$AMPX Looking promising 👀
Price has bounced over 20% since the lows and is now approaching the 50DMA from below.
Price hasn't been able to flip this level to support since June, when it does I'll be tempted to buy more.
Wave B target: 80% 🚀
$AMPX The plan is clear 👀
I will continue to hold, as the risk to reward is very appealing here.
I will buy more either on support at the 200WMA or reclaim of the 50DMA.
Wave B target: 101% 🚀
$CBRS I expect lower 👀
This is a very new chart, however it has huge potential.
I expect a test of the 0.786 fib, where I believe a new impulse can start.
Patience here.
$SOFI I like this a lot 👀
Price has rallied after earnings, and I still like buying small here in a DCA strategy.
However, if price loses the 200WMA, a test of the 0.786 fib becomes likely, which remains my base case scenario.
Wave Y target: 276% 🚀
$APP Is offering you a great opportunity 👀
Price has pulled back to just above the 200WMA with low selling volume.
I'm confident a bounce is imminent, and I'm happy buying here.
Wave 4 target: 49% 🚀
$APP I like this a lot 👀
Price is sitting just above the 200WMA and looks ready for a move higher.
I expect a move up to the orange Wave 4 fibs before a final leg lower to the 0.786 fib.
Wave 4 target: 45% 🚀
@EchoAnalysis I bought at $65 and sold at $125. You have helped me become more profitable in a market that a new investor really don’t understand at times. Whenever you get your discord community, would love to be apart!
$HOOD The red flags were clear 👀
Price is down another 3% today and, more importantly, below the 200DMA.
If price is unable to reclaim this level, I expect a move lower to the 0.786 fib.
Long term Wave 3 target: 623% 🚀
$HOOD This doesn't look pretty 👀
Price has closed the week below the ascending channel.
Lose the 200DMA and a test of the 200WMA is almost certain.
Wave 3 target: 623% 🚀
I think $AMZN has found a top 👀
Price has hit the standard 1 fib extension for Wave 5 and is clearly struggling at that level.
Additionally, price is trading within a rising wedge.
RSI is showing huge bearish divergence.
All these confluences line up for a correction to start next.
A breakdown from the rising wedge confirms the start of Wave A.
And I expect this to take a few years, however I'm targeting the 0.5 or 0.618 fib for a long term bottom.
I'll certainly be buying $AMZN at those levels.