Watching $SPY for a possible swing. I’d consider calls if we get back above 766.60 and hold it on a pullback. For puts, I want 764.20 to break and reject on the retest. Still in between those levels for now, with the Fed decision on Wednesday my radar.
A little look inside PTO 👇👇👇
$SPY entries, trims and exits shared live, with traders bringing their own charts and ideas to the table.
I’m building a community where we can talk through trades and learn from each other. Come join us.
Discord is FREE‼️link in bio.