#ETH Liquidation Maps
The number of ETH longs awaiting liquidation continues to rise hourly. If the Casino waits a little longer or sets up a bull trap first by targeting the short cluster at $3,220, $2,900 will also be ripe for liquidation.
#ETH Liquidation Maps
The Casino keeps playing bull traps, inviting more "ETF longs" to buy the dips. The long cluster just needs a few more yellow lines to be ripe for liquidation. The question is, will it retest $2.8K or just $2.9K? Any bull at $3000 is already a walking dead.
#Bitcoin Liquidation Maps
While CME is resting at $57,805, there are two clusters that the Casino could liquidate over the weekend: a long cluster at $56,200 and a short cluster at $59,800. Odds favor $56,200, as sufficient longs are already waiting to be liquidated.
#Bitcoin CME Gap
β CME Closing Price $57,805 (Binance $57,542~)
Don't expect a breakout while our sleeping beauty is resting. My expectation is that the casino might stay in range, with upside limited to $59.8K and downside to $56.2K. Up first short, down first long.
#Bitcoin CME Gap
β CME Closing Price $57,805 (Binance $57,542~)
Don't expect a breakout while our sleeping beauty is resting. My expectation is that the casino might stay in range, with upside limited to $59.8K and downside to $56.2K. Up first short, down first long.
3 Month Heatmap
I'm betting Eric is right about the SEC approving it next week. This weekend, I anticipate the casino will swiftly liquidate any remaining bulls hoping for a 'free' ride, especially if there's an impending move north in search of food π°
#BTC Liquidation Maps
You cannot place such a massive amount of longs and not expect the house to come to liquidate them. The question is, are we going to see $54K again? Odds are we will get the answer on the weekend. I'll go long if it hits $54K again, same with ETH at $2800.
In three hours (12:30 pm UTC), the inflation report will be released. Crypto market makers often mirror TradFi movements, so pay attention as it is likely to lead to rapid price action.
#ETH Liquidation Maps
The Casino keeps playing bull traps, inviting more "ETF longs" to buy the dips. The long cluster just needs a few more yellow lines to be ripe for liquidation. The question is, will it retest $2.8K or just $2.9K? Any bull at $3000 is already a walking dead.
#ETH Liquidation Maps
CT is relentlessly betting on ETH to recover their losses. Keep a tight stop loss because many new high-leverage longs are pouring in, and the Casino could liquidate them quickly with a fast candle. The SEC approval release might come after bulls are rekt.
In three hours (12:30 pm UTC), the inflation report will be released. Crypto market makers often mirror TradFi movements, so pay attention as it is likely to lead to rapid price action.
#Bitcoin Liquidation Maps
The 3-day and 1-week heatmaps indicate that the Casino might be setting a bull trap and taking profits on the downside. $56,200 soon ? This scenario is very likely unless the bulls quickly find cash to prevent the price from falling further.
I
#Bitcoin Liquidation Maps
The 3-day and 1-week heatmaps indicate that the Casino might be setting a bull trap and taking profits on the downside. $56,200 soon ? This scenario is very likely unless the bulls quickly find cash to prevent the price from falling further.
I
#Bitcoin Liquidation Maps
As it was written, the price went straight to $59,200, where the Casino was going to get the most profit π«‘Now we have two clusters: $56K, where the latest longs were placed, or back to $65K. I'll wait in cash for BTC until Germany and Mt. Gox are done.
#ETH Liquidation Maps
CT is relentlessly betting on ETH to recover their losses. Keep a tight stop loss because many new high-leverage longs are pouring in, and the Casino could liquidate them quickly with a fast candle. The SEC approval release might come after bulls are rekt.
#ETH Liquidation Maps
The ETFs will get approval soon. The question is, what kind of price action are we going to see? I'm expecting a quick pump to take short clusters up to $3,500, but the Casino might not allow profitable long positions for too long. A Pump & Dump ?
#Bitcoin Liquidation Maps
As it was written, the price went straight to $59,200, where the Casino was going to get the most profit π«‘Now we have two clusters: $56K, where the latest longs were placed, or back to $65K. I'll wait in cash for BTC until Germany and Mt. Gox are done.
#Bitcoin Liquidation Maps
It seems the Casino will attempt to liquidate the first short cluster starting at $58,300 and up to $59,200. The question is, after that? Germany is still selling, while most of Mt. Gox creditors are waiting to receive their payments.
After the Covid crash, I bought a shitcoin that increased 200x within a year. The real magic occurred when Sam became the main MM. Following the announcement of their "services" in market making, the price soared 5000% in under a month. Great profit, but a disheartening reality.
The lack of buyers willing to purchase all the Bitcoin from Germany reveals the low bid/exit liquidity in USD. They clearly don't accept USDT or use Binance. Sad reality of crypto is that without Tether's printer, especially in the last cycle, the BTC price would be much lower.
The lack of buyers willing to purchase all the Bitcoin from Germany reveals the low bid/exit liquidity in USD. They clearly don't accept USDT or use Binance. Sad reality of crypto is that without Tether's printer, especially in the last cycle, the BTC price would be much lower.
#ETH Liquidation Maps
The ETFs will get approval soon. The question is, what kind of price action are we going to see? I'm expecting a quick pump to take short clusters up to $3,500, but the Casino might not allow profitable long positions for too long. A Pump & Dump ?
#Bitcoin Liquidation Maps
It seems the Casino will attempt to liquidate the first short cluster starting at $58,300 and up to $59,200. The question is, after that? Germany is still selling, while most of Mt. Gox creditors are waiting to receive their payments.
#Bitcoin Liquidation Maps Before | After
- Check 24H/3D/Week/Month. Yellow = Higher Odds
- Don't go all in on one trade to recover losses. The Casino is anticipating that trade.
- Market cap doesn't mean much if the bid liquidity is only a small percentage of the market cap.
#Bitcoin Liquidation Maps
The Casino is experiencing losses on short positions. While it may have offset some of these losses by nuking the open interest, I expect the weekend could offer an opportunity to target at least the initial short cluster and test the Daily 200 EMA.
#Bitcoin CME Gap
β CME Closing Price $56,655 (Binance $56,351~)
It took barely 1 hour and 5 minutes from the opening candle. My bias was correct: first $58,200, and then back to close the gap. Please collect your profit. Trust the gap trade π° π«‘
#Bitcoin CME Gap
β CME Closing Price $56,655 (Binance $56,351~)
I'm biased to $58,200 first rather than $54K, as the officers in Germany & Tokyo are resting during the weekend. The Casino likely aims to liquidate the most vulnerable bears before the distribution starts again
#ETH Liquidation Maps
I expected the Casino to wait for SEC ETF approval, then execute a pump-and-dump on the first trading day. Now, with oversold daily conditions, the question is: will $3,900 be reached by July's end? It's better to remain bullish on ETH as we await the ETFs.
#Bitcoin Liquidation Maps
The Casino is experiencing losses on short positions. While it may have offset some of these losses by nuking the open interest, I expect the weekend could offer an opportunity to target at least the initial short cluster and test the Daily 200 EMA.
#Bitcoin CME Gap
β CME Closing Price $56,655 (Binance $56,351~)
I'm biased to $58,200 first rather than $54K, as the officers in Germany & Tokyo are resting during the weekend. The Casino likely aims to liquidate the most vulnerable bears before the distribution starts again
#Bitcoin CME Gap
β CME Closing Price $56,655 (Binance $56,351~)
I'm biased to $58,200 first rather than $54K, as the officers in Germany & Tokyo are resting during the weekend. The Casino likely aims to liquidate the most vulnerable bears before the distribution starts again
#Bitcoin CME Gap
β CME Closing Price $60,400 (Binance $60,229~)
In just 2 days, 12 hours, and 20 minutes from the opening candle, we have last week's gap and now this week's gap closed as well. Please collect your profit π°π«‘
Crypto offers life-changing money opportunities like no other market, making the risk worthwhile. But, risk management and patience are essential. CT get wrecked by going all-in on a single trade or using high leverage.
It's better to achieve success in a few years than never.