CENTCOM blockade update
Since the U.S. Navy resumed enforcement of the Iran blockade on July 14, CENTCOM’s reported interdictions have steadily increased against Iranian linked ships.
In total: 44 Iran ships blocked, 2 disabled
Timeline:
July 15: Redirected 2, disabled 1
July 17: Redirected 4, disabled 1
July 18: Redirected 5, disabled 1
July 20: Redirected 7, disabled 1
July 21: Redirected 8, disabled 1
July 22: Redirected 9, disabled 1
July 23: Redirected 12, disabled 1
July 25: Redirected 12, disabled 2
July 27: Redirected 17, disabled 2
July 28: Redirected 18, disabled 2
July 30: Redirected 24, disabled 2
July 31: Redirected 30, disabled 2
Aug. 2: Redirected 35, disabled 2
Aug. 3: Redirected 44, disabled 2
According to reports, more than 10 projectiles struck the Iranian Army's 388th Mechanised Assault Brigade in Bampur Country, Sistan and Baluchistan Province.
The photo was taken outside the hospital, where people have gathered to donate blood.
Adm. Brad Cooper says Iran attacked seven commercial ships in the last week, killing or injuring nearly a dozen crew. Iranian forces also launched dozens of missiles and drones toward neighboring Gulf countries.
The Haalvsh rights monitoring group reported on Tuesday that US strikes hit Iranian military positions in Bampur, Sistan and Baluchestan province, in southern Iran. The group said the strikes targeted areas near an army base outside the village of Rikpot and published videos alongside a report saying at least eight explosions were heard.
U.S. forces resumed a naval blockade against vessels transiting to and from Iranian ports today at 4 p.m. ET. Over 20 warships and hundreds of aircraft are operating across the Middle East.
Source: @CENTCOM
https://t.co/zh9BgM9dBj
IRGC:
Not a single drop of oil or gas will be exported from this region as long as America's malicious actions continue.
These attacks will only delay the reopening of the Strait of Hormuz.
Kuwait's Ministry of Defense says its air defenses have intercepted 1 ballistic missile, 5 cruise missiles, and 33 drones launched by Iran during the latest wave of attacks.
According to the Ministry of Defense, several civilian and critical infrastructure sites sustained damage from falling debris. A Kuwaiti Navy vessel was also struck, leaving four service members injured. All are reported to be in stable condition after receiving medical treatment.
Kuwaiti officials say the Armed Forces remain on high alert and continue to respond to ongoing threats.