Don't know when to get in... or when to get OUT?
We've called it on CLAUS, PONS, ANSEM, SI, GOLD and the NASDAQ. This Thursday we teach the method, LIVE.
FREE Live Masterclass
Thu Oct 22, 7 PM ET on Zoom
Register free: https://t.co/QoGz8tr1ny
So...apparently, Kimchi himself was airdropped 75% of the supply on this one, so that makes it a little more likely that it holds up some, but there are still HUGE issues I see with this one. It's a very unique situation, and I could be wrong, but the chart is telling the story here. I've just seen structure prevail on fundamentals like this over and over.
Looking at https://t.co/dwaURK2ShO allocations, it does show that "KIMCHI" holds 75% of the supply. Whether that is his verified wallet or not...I don't know. Either way, the avg entry on that 75% was at ~ $515K, so that means the run up from $500K to $40MM was from 25% of all other buyers. That makes the case even stronger that this tower is going to fall. I guess we'll see overnight. If you are holding it, I pray you have some stop losses in place, trailing stops, or something, cause it could get real ugly. Overnight will see how @kimchi1x actually replies on his X account to all the hype. If all these high holders get a whiff that something isn't right, the panic selling could kick in quickly.
What do you guys think?
Another late night browsing FOMO for Trends...What in the World is solana:CSocnzcRpgSCr1naKcNTieWZUxb6rABe45j844m7pump and @kimchi1x and WHY is it pumping this much? I don't know and don't really care. What I do know is that there is Absolutely NO Structural support for this, so it looks like all hype. It's a new launch, only 4 hours old at this point, but this thing has moved a lot, pumping from around $1MM to over $45MM in this short time.
Amazing! This is Crypto Memes in 2026. BUT.... back to the structure...what little structure there is so far is U.G.L.Y...with no Alibi! There is already a structural break and the Source of that break has rejected a higher price 5x now. This is signaling to me that the house will soon be coming down to reality. There are nearly 20K holders who are excited and writing theses encouraging more buyers, while sharper eyes will see that this is a great time to get off this train!
It's at $34MM right now. The first target I see is around $14.5MM - $16MM for an initial rebalance. IF it gets to that and holds (unlikely in my opinion), it could push back up. Otherwise, there is a lower level of ~$4.5MM - $7MM that is waiting if that $14.5MM breaks.
For this structure to be invalidated, it would need to have an H1 candle close above the yellow Source Resistance Zone I have marked ~ basically closing above $45MM. Again, this is crypto, so anything can happen, but that's a huge stretch based on what I see.
What do you guys think? Are you in this one? Did you get in early? Are you riding the hype and excitement, or are you taking profits. Let me know.
Trade what you SEE...Not what you THINK!
@NinthCate Who else thinks it's time to sell some of that solana:CSocnzcRpgSCr1naKcNTieWZUxb6rABe45j844m7pump? See this analysis and reply "I'm Out" and let me know if you agree.
https://t.co/rgyCARQeBL
Another late night browsing FOMO for Trends...What in the World is solana:CSocnzcRpgSCr1naKcNTieWZUxb6rABe45j844m7pump and @kimchi1x and WHY is it pumping this much? I don't know and don't really care. What I do know is that there is Absolutely NO Structural support for this, so it looks like all hype. It's a new launch, only 4 hours old at this point, but this thing has moved a lot, pumping from around $1MM to over $45MM in this short time.
Amazing! This is Crypto Memes in 2026. BUT.... back to the structure...what little structure there is so far is U.G.L.Y...with no Alibi! There is already a structural break and the Source of that break has rejected a higher price 5x now. This is signaling to me that the house will soon be coming down to reality. There are nearly 20K holders who are excited and writing theses encouraging more buyers, while sharper eyes will see that this is a great time to get off this train!
It's at $34MM right now. The first target I see is around $14.5MM - $16MM for an initial rebalance. IF it gets to that and holds (unlikely in my opinion), it could push back up. Otherwise, there is a lower level of ~$4.5MM - $7MM that is waiting if that $14.5MM breaks.
For this structure to be invalidated, it would need to have an H1 candle close above the yellow Source Resistance Zone I have marked ~ basically closing above $45MM. Again, this is crypto, so anything can happen, but that's a huge stretch based on what I see.
What do you guys think? Are you in this one? Did you get in early? Are you riding the hype and excitement, or are you taking profits. Let me know.
Trade what you SEE...Not what you THINK!
$ANSEM daily close: held. The Oct 20 daily closed at ~$96.7M, back above $91M.
It wicked as low as ~$77M intraday, but a wick isn't a close. The $91M-$110M H4 demand source survives on the daily for now.
Next: a daily close back above $110M would recover it. A daily close below $91M invalidates it.
Taking my very first look at solana:9cRCn9rGT8V2imeM2BaKs13yhMEais3ruM3rPvTGpump today. I know, I know...you all are saying, "where in the world have you been if you haven't looked at Ansem?". Oh, well! I looked at this because I came across a post on Ansem's X page with him looking at ETH and saying "don't know. I just look at charts" . I thought wow! Wonder what he thinks of his...So, here you go...
1. Ansem, like many others pumped very hard and made life changing profits for so many people. BUT, also like many others, it had some strong pullbacks, and the one big pull back in July broke the daily structure when it closed below $240MM.
2. Once this structure was broken, the market fell a little more and made it pre-planned Fake-Out back up to entice more traders into "buying the dip". What most did not understand, was that this was a move to the Supply Source to allow other large sellers to exit their positions. The hypesters tried 5 times to push through this Yellow Source Zone and got rejected each time. The signal to exit was around $330MM.
3. With that rejection, the target became the Daily Demand Source. That is WAAAAAYYYYY down there at $15MM - $35MM. Too far for most people to fathom, but it can happen. There is only one significant area of potential support left and that is where we are now. This H4 Demand Source between $91MM - $110MM could slow it down and offer some ray of hope. But from my experience, it will likely not hold. The Daily MUST stay above $91MM to make that hope a reality.
4. If that structure breaks, and we get a daily close below $91MM, the bottom could fall out. From there, there is very little other than Hopium that would keep solana:9cRCn9rGT8V2imeM2BaKs13yhMEais3ruM3rPvTGpump from falling to the $35MM zone. Wise traders will watch the H4 chart for early warning signs. If it gets down to there, we read again and see if that area will hold.
Our goal at Akeelah is to find the best entries for the long-term hold on amazing tokens and projects like ANSEM. I know that's not good news for ANSEM holders and the Black Bull himself, but that my friends is solid market structure that we teach in our Akeelah Trading Academy. You HAVE to be able to READ the market and find these kind of high probability moves. If you can't see it, let us help you. Join our Free Masterclass this coming Thursday Oct. 22 at 7PM ET. Reserve your seat at https://t.co/9NRmD7U2ux.
Trade what you SEE...Not what you THINK!
I would love to get your thoughts and comments! Do you think it will hold here above $91MM? Are you already holding or looking for a good entry zone?
$ANSEM update: early warning. The 4H closed ~$90M, under the $91M bottom of the H4 Demand Source ($91M-$110M). Tonight's daily close (8 PM ET) decides it: a daily close below $91M puts the $15M-$35M daily source next. Close above and it's still valid.
Trading on FOMO and not using a trade manager? Watch this live trade.
Avg entry ~$26K MC. The Akeelah FOMO Trade Manager set the TPs automatically:
TP1 $53.5K (2x), sold 50%
TP2 $134K, sold 25%
Then the trailing stop got us out ~$73K.
~190% on the trade, without staring at the screen.
7-day free trial: https://t.co/U1HQhXXQiK
Bought a dip just because price touched a zone?
solana:7VertkgF9KLhxxJXHX6uaWuoYZTP9LdGj2bWmVXVpump is sitting in the H4 FVG ($500K-$800K) after losing the $1M-$2M H4 demand. The market is testing whether buyers are ready to step in again.
No confirmation = no entry. It has to recover and retest first.
We teach this LIVE Thu 7 PM ET, free: https://t.co/0Vjhep9PHy
Think great earnings means the stock goes up? Ask $NVDA.
Stocks + Gold, same method: $NVDA and Gold, what we said and what the market did.
Headlines tell a story. Structure tells the truth. We teach it LIVE this Thursday, 7 PM ET. Free.
Don't know when to get in... or when to get OUT?
We've called it on CLAUS, PONS, ANSEM, SI, GOLD and the NASDAQ. This Thursday we teach the method, LIVE.
FREE Live Masterclass
Thu Oct 22, 7 PM ET on Zoom
Register free: https://t.co/QoGz8tr1ny
Look here closely at what solana:7VertkgF9KLhxxJXHX6uaWuoYZTP9LdGj2bWmVXVpump is doing. So, while it is still in this zone, the market is seeing whether buyers are ready to step in again. We don't want to get automatically, because there is no confirmation that it is buying again. So, it could still fall farther down. If this zone doesn't hold it could even drop to the $270K area and either fizzle out or accumulate for a while.
The true way to approach it is to wait for the market to confirm it is buying. That would be a close back up above the top of the current zone and a retest of it that holds above $800K. IF that happens, then the initial upside would be to the top of the H4 Demand Zone ~ $1.8MM -2MM. We have to expect resistance there again, so it's a good 1st TP target area. Then IF that zone breaks above and retests, it could push back up to ~$5.5MM - $6MM area. See the expanded view here to see where that zone is.
I hope this helps. I'd love to have you join my Free Masterclass this Thursday at 7PM ET. I'll be reviewing setups like this and showing how we find these kind of opportunities to enter and exit. You can sign up at https://t.co/LSrbW6Op1L. Hope to see you there.
Is the solana:7VertkgF9KLhxxJXHX6uaWuoYZTP9LdGj2bWmVXVpump finally ready to move again? Let's see...
This is another classic pump and dump on a token that drew a ton of attention. If you've been following me long enough, you know I teach and preach STRUCTURE.
This one had a very strong push at its launch and took CT by storm as it rode from $1MM to $30MM in 24 hours. Way too many people jumped this train at $15MM, $20MM or more, and failed to see that a wreck was just up ahead. They got dumped on big time and most of them cried and went away.
What's worse, was that many more stayed on board, and followed the flawed traditional "buy the dip" mindset, picking up more at $10MM, $8MM, $6MM ...still not knowing what we know...that this baby was headed to at LEAST $1MM - $2MM. They were writing theses and posting "this is bottom" nearly every time.
Well, days later and after the tons of theses about holding on...and here we are...right at $1.6MM. Quite an expensive lesson, don't you think? Many of the top holders are now 60% - 80% in the hole!
Now, we are sitting inside of this H4 Demand Zone where price needs to show some structural support. If it can stay above $1MM on the H4, then finally, this agency can open for business again. But, an H4 close below $1MM would likely just drive the price down ANOTHER 20-50% to the True Source of it all...around $500K - $800K.
Being able to see this type of structure is exactly what we teach in our Akeelah Trading Academy. If you need help being able to SEE, then join us for our next session on October 27 and 29th. See https://t.co/qehQp5Xucb for details. These two days could literally change your life!
Trade what you SEE...Not what you THINK
@MAlbisyari2144 Fair question. It's bouncing out of the $500K-$800K FVG (~$818K now). Above it, the broken $1M-$2M H4 zone is where sellers sit now, and it only flips back to support on an H4 close above $2M. So no upside target yet: first it has to hold the FVG on H4 closes.
$SI update: three days after this post it hit $9.9M (-54%). Still under the broken H4 zone; nothing changes until an H4 close back above $45M. Full replay: https://t.co/0kbrVZYEdG
Ever chased a 30x?
$SI: a couple million to ~$70M in a week. Then an H4 break below $35M-$45M and 3 rejections at the source.
Oct 12 we posted ~$21.6M. Three days later: $9.9M (-54%).
No launch pad? Gravity wins.
Free live masterclass Thu 7 PM ET: https://t.co/QoGz8tqty0
solana:DEW9dSN6QpWyNthphCpMmAbZP1Q4cEKR9xQXAri98WDP is still dropping...wonder where it's heading...
The Super Inu is having structural issues just like many others we've looked at. These are all opportunities to reposition and get into good Memes at a fraction of where most people bought them.
Want the method behind this read? Watch the 2-min masterclass preview: https://t.co/1yqMhg9riY Then join us live, free, Thu Oct 22 at 7 PM ET: https://t.co/QoGz8tqty0
Tired of guessing in this market?
5 tokens. 5 calls. 1 method.
$CLAUS $CLAUDIA $PONS $STONK $SI: what we said, and what the market did.
Zones, not lines. Closes, not wicks. Structure, not hype.
We'll walk through it LIVE, free, Thu Oct 22, 7 PM ET: https://t.co/A9XXwLlNrs
Ever chased a 30x?
$SI: a couple million to ~$70M in a week. Then an H4 break below $35M-$45M and 3 rejections at the source.
Oct 12 we posted ~$21.6M. Three days later: $9.9M (-54%).
No launch pad? Gravity wins.
Free live masterclass Thu 7 PM ET: https://t.co/QoGz8tqty0
solana:7VertkgF9KLhxxJXHX6uaWuoYZTP9LdGj2bWmVXVpump update: next area reached. After the H4 close below $1M broke the $1M-$2M demand zone, it dropped into the $500K-$800K FVG (~$718K now, low ~$653K). Now that FVG has to hold on H4 closes. Free live masterclass Thu 7 PM ET.
@sammyzain_07 Exactly. The source is the full $2.5M-$4M range, and it stays valid until a 4H close below $2.5M. Right now $CLAUS is back around $7.4M, well above it. If it pulls back, that's the line we watch. We break this down live Thu 7 PM ET, free.
$CLAUS update (live walkthrough)
The bounce ran into old support, which is now resistance. The 4H closed above the zone, no retest, rejected.
Now the $2.5M-$4M source has to hold. A 4H close below $2.5M and there's no support until under $1M.
Free live masterclass Thu 7 PM ET: https://t.co/0Vjhep9PHy
Analyzing several top coins I'm coming across to see where they are likely headed. This is what I see on ethereum:0x8ed97a637a790be1feff5e888d43629dc05408f6 as of today. See more analyses on our page @AkeelahTraders to see how we READ and find High Probability Entry and Exit areas. If you've been following, then you already know what I'm looking at. After a long time of pumping and pumping and pumping, there has been a Daily Structural Break on ethereum:0x8ed97a637a790be1feff5e888d43629dc05408f6, signaling a rebalance is coming. I see two likely paths from here.
1. A Continued fall down to the Daily FVG, because the Daily Demand Turned Resistance has already been rejeccted.
2. One more Fake-out Push back up to the Yellow Daily Supply Source to allow holders one last chance to get out before the fall.
Trade what you SEE...Not what you THINK!
Taking a late night look at $BOOMER after seeing a few posts and other hype about it. This is a Flywheel launchpad token and people are expecting it to move big. All I care about is the Structure. For this one, it's only been out 2 days, so I'm looking at the 15 min and H1. The H1 is just developing but has already had a structural break, which tells me it's not likely to keep moving...at least not without rebalancing. It, like so many others pumped too much too fast, going from under $100K to over $3.5MM in 12 hours.
The H1 Structure broke just after the ATH and the next push up back to over $3MM was a typical market fake-out to attract new buyers who would become exit liquidity for the holders waiting to sell there. You can see how it rejected this Yellow Source Zone 3 times. That was the signal to GET OUT...around $2.8MM - $3MM. Since then, it fell and tried to retest the Source from below and got rejected again a few hours ago. It's at $2.07MM right now.
This is a clear sign folks that it's not time to load up...this is likely headed lower... at Least to the 15 Min Demand Source ~ $870K - $1MM. From there, it MUST hold $870K to stay alive. An H1 candle closing below $870K signals a deeper fall down to what is Technically the only REAL Source ~$250K - $370K... a 15 Min FVG. To recover, and invalidate this current structure, it would need to regain the ATH and close back up above $3.4MM
Of course, this is Crypto, and anything can happen. But this is true Structural Analysis. Too many tokens like this are launching and getting way too much movement too early and are not properly establishing a structure that can hold up these Multi Million Dollar Mcaps. We teach exactly this kind of Structural Analysis and how to READ and identify the High Probability Areas of movement. Learning this can make a HUGE difference in your portfolio. Join me this Thursday at 7PM ET for a FREE Masterclass on how the Market Traps buyers. We'll walk through several examples and show you how to stop falling prey to the Hype, "Theory" posts, and other tricks. Register at https://t.co/LSrbW6NRcd.
Let me know your thoughts. Are you in $BOOMER now? Are you waiting for a good entry? Already took profits? Leave me your comments and let me know.
Trade what you SEE...Not what you THINK!