Options Trader. All the technical & fundamental analysis I post are a personal opinion and not a financial advice. I don’t post analysis anywhere else but here.
$SPY
This is a long post so if you aren’t willing to read the whole thing don’t bother.
I decided that it’s best to write long detailed posts ahead of weeks with big catalysts. I hope you enjoy the read.
I think we’re finally moving out of the low volume summer environment and
$SPY
$QQQ
got busy with some friends but I’m back with market update after the close.
Great bounce today, but I’m not ready to call it a confirmed reversal yet.
After yesterday’s FOMC selloff into 750, SPY bounced more than $12 today. Great reaction from major support, but
$SPY
That trade from 750 to 762.50 is probably the best example of how I like to trade.
I bought the 750 support yesterday after the FOMC selloff and sold today above 762.50. The contracts closed at +123%.
Great trade. But the result isn’t really the point of this post. The
$SPY Monday and Tuesday played out pretty much as expected: mostly noise and chop while the market waited for today.
I’m watching price, oil, DXY and yields, but today’s real information comes from the Fed decision at 2:00 and Warsh at 2:30.
The market is overwhelmingly pricing
$SPY If we lose 758 will probably visit the overnight lows at some point but that’ll be the maximum downside for today imo. If price holds above 758 we can see 762-763. These are the levels if you want to trade that shit. I’m definitely not interested.
$SPY If we lose 758 will probably visit the overnight lows at some point but that’ll be the maximum downside for today imo. If price holds above 758 we can see 762-763. These are the levels if you want to trade that shit. I’m definitely not interested.
$SPY
The pre market low is 757.77. It will likely get tested in the cash session but so far this dip is nothing but a gap fill from Friday’s bounce. If price manages to break under the Thursday lows at 756.64 things can get spicy. Other than that it’s just a gap fill.
$SPY
I rarely disagree with him but this time I do. I just don’t think we will see 747 before the fomc. If we do see it, it’ll be a good buy
https://t.co/FQiRLxYvVF
$SPY $QQQ $IWM
Levels….Technicals…confluence …GEX and Flows
No noise….no predictions…no BIAS….no headlines…no IA end of the world…patience
A retest of 747 zone would be a gift into mid terms (SEPT-OCT)….let’s see in about an hour how the price reacts to some levels…
Have a great trading week ahead!!!!
$SPY
I’m waiting for a retest of the 1H 20 ema. A hold there will be my calls entry.
I don’t know if we will get it this session or they’ll just have price pinned near resistance until the end of the day.
As I said earlier, if I don’t get the entry today I’ll get it Monday.
$SPY
If it wasn’t for the CPI I would have definitely swung calls at this level but if we get a hot CPI tomorrow expect a massive drop and the market will open with the position too underwater. The set up is screaming for a tactical bounce here but the pre market data makes it a
$SPY All hourly closes are above support so far despite the wicks. Be careful shorting, this smells like a bear trap. This also doesn’t mean I’m going long, I’ll remain in cash because I still don’t see a good set up for a swing in either direction. It’s 50/50 odds right now.
Going to see the boys for one more time tonight in NJ, and probably for the last time too. They are in their late 60s, the set list is long and covers all
@IronMaiden
eras, which seems like a goodbye. It’ll also be a goodbye to
@Megadeth
who will be the opening act along with
$SPY $QQQ
We had some war escalating news this morning and I don’t know how this will affect the market open on Tuesday. The market should open lower if we don’t get a taco. We all know this and no one needs me to tell them this.
I want to quickly talk about what would happen
$SPY price couldn’t bounce above 772 but also couldn’t drop below 769. Terrible range and very low volume that I have no interest in trading.
I think I will get an entry next week. I’ll stay in cash over the long weekend and get back at it Tuesday.
Great week nevertheless, made
$SPY price couldn’t bounce above 772 but also couldn’t drop below 769. Terrible range and very low volume that I have no interest in trading.
I think I will get an entry next week. I’ll stay in cash over the long weekend and get back at it Tuesday.
Great week nevertheless, made
$SPY
Every rally attempt is getting sold in the first 30 minutes. Come on bulls, you can do better, push it up and give me a short entry. 774 would be perfect.