Wait few days of ranging around this area before buying. Macro and market not looking good. Patience will be rewarded.
@Sykodelic_@criptopaul@IncomeSharks
Wait few days of ranging around this area before buying. Macro and market not looking good. Patience will be rewarded.
@Sykodelic_@criptopaul@IncomeSharks
Been analyzing $ETH price action without CT noise, and I’m seeing strong similarities to last summer’s breakdown. 👀
Back then (July 29, 2023), ETH dumped, and 13 days later, the 50 EMA crossed below the 200 EMA. Price was down ~17.6% from the start of the drop.
Fast forward to now:
🔹Feb 1st: Major ETH liquidation event
🔹Today (Feb 14): ETH is down ~17.6% from Feb 1
🔹50 EMA just crossed below 200 EMA
🔹Price & volume patterns are nearly identical (price ~$2,700 and volume spike on liquidation day)
Last summer, it took ETH 87 days of ranging post-EMA cross before breaking out. If history rhymes, we could see a breakout around May 12.
This also aligns with the FED’s rate cut expectations:
🔹March: 2.5% chance
🔹May: 15.2%
🔹June: 38.1%
A quick V-shaped recovery seems unlikely given the Fed’s hawkish stance. Instead, we might chop around longer—setting up for a much stronger breakout later.
Where I'm looking to add more $ETH to my bags?
I’m eyeing the $2,200-$2,400 zone for buys, holding for the breakout.
History doesn’t repeat, but it often rhymes. 🧐
Ofc NFA and bla bla bla..
@criptopaul@CryptoNagato@Sykodelic_@IncomeSharks
Been analyzing $ETH price action without CT noise, and I’m seeing strong similarities to last summer’s breakdown. 👀
Back then (July 29, 2023), ETH dumped, and 13 days later, the 50 EMA crossed below the 200 EMA. Price was down ~17.6% from the start of the drop.
Fast forward to now:
🔹Feb 1st: Major ETH liquidation event
🔹Today (Feb 14): ETH is down ~17.6% from Feb 1
🔹50 EMA just crossed below 200 EMA
🔹Price & volume patterns are nearly identical (price ~$2,700 and volume spike on liquidation day)
Last summer, it took ETH 87 days of ranging post-EMA cross before breaking out. If history rhymes, we could see a breakout around May 12.
This also aligns with the FED’s rate cut expectations:
🔹March: 2.5% chance
🔹May: 15.2%
🔹June: 38.1%
A quick V-shaped recovery seems unlikely given the Fed’s hawkish stance. Instead, we might chop around longer—setting up for a much stronger breakout later.
Where I'm looking to add more $ETH to my bags?
I’m eyeing the $2,200-$2,400 zone for buys, holding for the breakout.
History doesn’t repeat, but it often rhymes. 🧐
Ofc NFA and bla bla bla..
@criptopaul@CryptoNagato@Sykodelic_@IncomeSharks
Been analyzing $ETH price action without CT noise, and I’m seeing strong similarities to last summer’s breakdown. 👀
Back then (July 29, 2023), ETH dumped, and 13 days later, the 50 EMA crossed below the 200 EMA. Price was down ~17.6% from the start of the drop.
Fast forward to now:
🔹Feb 1st: Major ETH liquidation event
🔹Today (Feb 14): ETH is down ~17.6% from Feb 1
🔹50 EMA just crossed below 200 EMA
🔹Price & volume patterns are nearly identical (price ~$2,700 and volume spike on liquidation day)
Last summer, it took ETH 87 days of ranging post-EMA cross before breaking out. If history rhymes, we could see a breakout around May 12.
This also aligns with the FED’s rate cut expectations:
🔹March: 2.5% chance
🔹May: 15.2%
🔹June: 38.1%
A quick V-shaped recovery seems unlikely given the Fed’s hawkish stance. Instead, we might chop around longer—setting up for a much stronger breakout later.
Where I'm looking to add more $ETH to my bags?
I’m eyeing the $2,200-$2,400 zone for buys, holding for the breakout.
History doesn’t repeat, but it often rhymes. 🧐
Ofc NFA and bla bla bla..
@criptopaul@CryptoNagato@Sykodelic_@IncomeSharks
Been analyzing $ETH price action without CT noise, and I’m seeing strong similarities to last summer’s breakdown. 👀
Back then (July 29, 2023), ETH dumped, and 13 days later, the 50 EMA crossed below the 200 EMA. Price was down ~17.6% from the start of the drop.
Fast forward to now:
🔹Feb 1st: Major ETH liquidation event
🔹Today (Feb 14): ETH is down ~17.6% from Feb 1
🔹50 EMA just crossed below 200 EMA
🔹Price & volume patterns are nearly identical (price ~$2,700 and volume spike on liquidation day)
Last summer, it took ETH 87 days of ranging post-EMA cross before breaking out. If history rhymes, we could see a breakout around May 12.
This also aligns with the FED’s rate cut expectations:
🔹March: 2.5% chance
🔹May: 15.2%
🔹June: 38.1%
A quick V-shaped recovery seems unlikely given the Fed’s hawkish stance. Instead, we might chop around longer—setting up for a much stronger breakout later.
Where I'm looking to add more $ETH to my bags?
I’m eyeing the $2,200-$2,400 zone for buys, holding for the breakout.
History doesn’t repeat, but it often rhymes. 🧐
Ofc NFA and bla bla bla..
@criptopaul@CryptoNagato@Sykodelic_@IncomeSharks
Been analyzing $ETH price action without CT noise, and I’m seeing strong similarities to last summer’s breakdown. 👀
Back then (July 29, 2023), ETH dumped, and 13 days later, the 50 EMA crossed below the 200 EMA. Price was down ~17.6% from the start of the drop.
Fast forward to now:
🔹Feb 1st: Major ETH liquidation event
🔹Today (Feb 14): ETH is down ~17.6% from Feb 1
🔹50 EMA just crossed below 200 EMA
🔹Price & volume patterns are nearly identical (price ~$2,700 and volume spike on liquidation day)
Last summer, it took ETH 87 days of ranging post-EMA cross before breaking out. If history rhymes, we could see a breakout around May 12.
This also aligns with the FED’s rate cut expectations:
🔹March: 2.5% chance
🔹May: 15.2%
🔹June: 38.1%
A quick V-shaped recovery seems unlikely given the Fed’s hawkish stance. Instead, we might chop around longer—setting up for a much stronger breakout later.
Where I'm looking to add more $ETH to my bags?
I’m eyeing the $2,200-$2,400 zone for buys, holding for the breakout.
History doesn’t repeat, but it often rhymes. 🧐
Ofc NFA and bla bla bla..
@criptopaul@CryptoNagato@Sykodelic_@IncomeSharks
@IncomeSharks Hey Shark - always been a fan of your tweets and market analysis. There's a strong pattern on $ETH, check it out and let me know, would love hearing your opinions on this 🦈
https://t.co/e9BoOrTMwh
Been analyzing $ETH price action without CT noise, and I’m seeing strong similarities to last summer’s breakdown. 👀
Back then (July 29, 2023), ETH dumped, and 13 days later, the 50 EMA crossed below the 200 EMA. Price was down ~17.6% from the start of the drop.
Fast forward to now:
🔹Feb 1st: Major ETH liquidation event
🔹Today (Feb 14): ETH is down ~17.6% from Feb 1
🔹50 EMA just crossed below 200 EMA
🔹Price & volume patterns are nearly identical (price ~$2,700 and volume spike on liquidation day)
Last summer, it took ETH 87 days of ranging post-EMA cross before breaking out. If history rhymes, we could see a breakout around May 12.
This also aligns with the FED’s rate cut expectations:
🔹March: 2.5% chance
🔹May: 15.2%
🔹June: 38.1%
A quick V-shaped recovery seems unlikely given the Fed’s hawkish stance. Instead, we might chop around longer—setting up for a much stronger breakout later.
Where I'm looking to add more $ETH to my bags?
I’m eyeing the $2,200-$2,400 zone for buys, holding for the breakout.
History doesn’t repeat, but it often rhymes. 🧐
Ofc NFA and bla bla bla..
@criptopaul@CryptoNagato@Sykodelic_@IncomeSharks
@cryptoskullx Yo Skullz always been a fan of your analysis and how u read the markets. I found a strong pattern on $ETH and would love to hear your thoughts on my analysis 🫶
https://t.co/e9BoOrTMwh
Been analyzing $ETH price action without CT noise, and I’m seeing strong similarities to last summer’s breakdown. 👀
Back then (July 29, 2023), ETH dumped, and 13 days later, the 50 EMA crossed below the 200 EMA. Price was down ~17.6% from the start of the drop.
Fast forward to now:
🔹Feb 1st: Major ETH liquidation event
🔹Today (Feb 14): ETH is down ~17.6% from Feb 1
🔹50 EMA just crossed below 200 EMA
🔹Price & volume patterns are nearly identical (price ~$2,700 and volume spike on liquidation day)
Last summer, it took ETH 87 days of ranging post-EMA cross before breaking out. If history rhymes, we could see a breakout around May 12.
This also aligns with the FED’s rate cut expectations:
🔹March: 2.5% chance
🔹May: 15.2%
🔹June: 38.1%
A quick V-shaped recovery seems unlikely given the Fed’s hawkish stance. Instead, we might chop around longer—setting up for a much stronger breakout later.
Where I'm looking to add more $ETH to my bags?
I’m eyeing the $2,200-$2,400 zone for buys, holding for the breakout.
History doesn’t repeat, but it often rhymes. 🧐
Ofc NFA and bla bla bla..
@criptopaul@CryptoNagato@Sykodelic_@IncomeSharks
@Sykodelic_ Yo @Sykodelic_ been a fan of your analysis and found a strong pattern on $ETH which I wrote here. Have a look, would love your thoughts about it! 👀
https://t.co/e9BoOrTMwh
Been analyzing $ETH price action without CT noise, and I’m seeing strong similarities to last summer’s breakdown. 👀
Back then (July 29, 2023), ETH dumped, and 13 days later, the 50 EMA crossed below the 200 EMA. Price was down ~17.6% from the start of the drop.
Fast forward to now:
🔹Feb 1st: Major ETH liquidation event
🔹Today (Feb 14): ETH is down ~17.6% from Feb 1
🔹50 EMA just crossed below 200 EMA
🔹Price & volume patterns are nearly identical (price ~$2,700 and volume spike on liquidation day)
Last summer, it took ETH 87 days of ranging post-EMA cross before breaking out. If history rhymes, we could see a breakout around May 12.
This also aligns with the FED’s rate cut expectations:
🔹March: 2.5% chance
🔹May: 15.2%
🔹June: 38.1%
A quick V-shaped recovery seems unlikely given the Fed’s hawkish stance. Instead, we might chop around longer—setting up for a much stronger breakout later.
Where I'm looking to add more $ETH to my bags?
I’m eyeing the $2,200-$2,400 zone for buys, holding for the breakout.
History doesn’t repeat, but it often rhymes. 🧐
Ofc NFA and bla bla bla..
@criptopaul@CryptoNagato@Sykodelic_@IncomeSharks
Been analyzing $ETH price action without CT noise, and I’m seeing strong similarities to last summer’s breakdown. 👀
Back then (July 29, 2023), ETH dumped, and 13 days later, the 50 EMA crossed below the 200 EMA. Price was down ~17.6% from the start of the drop.
Fast forward to now:
🔹Feb 1st: Major ETH liquidation event
🔹Today (Feb 14): ETH is down ~17.6% from Feb 1
🔹50 EMA just crossed below 200 EMA
🔹Price & volume patterns are nearly identical (price ~$2,700 and volume spike on liquidation day)
Last summer, it took ETH 87 days of ranging post-EMA cross before breaking out. If history rhymes, we could see a breakout around May 12.
This also aligns with the FED’s rate cut expectations:
🔹March: 2.5% chance
🔹May: 15.2%
🔹June: 38.1%
A quick V-shaped recovery seems unlikely given the Fed’s hawkish stance. Instead, we might chop around longer—setting up for a much stronger breakout later.
Where I'm looking to add more $ETH to my bags?
I’m eyeing the $2,200-$2,400 zone for buys, holding for the breakout.
History doesn’t repeat, but it often rhymes. 🧐
Ofc NFA and bla bla bla..
@criptopaul@CryptoNagato@Sykodelic_@IncomeSharks
@cz_binance Moving to the narrative that you did this just to stress test your chain. When clearly you or someone close to you made millions out of this sh^tshow and 99% of the people got rekt.
You know that degens would have aped and got rekt, don't act like you don't know this sh^t.
@CryptoUgluuk@TokenSight_Io Can relate, but from here to April they can send it much lower. Pity that scumbags like these were allowed to participate into the seed round.
Teams must adopt strict vesting, some of those seed are full jeets.