3,834 Variational points from 391m volume :
I was mostly scalping BTC on low timeframes + running delta-neutral strategies on TradFi markets
This was done with roughly $20k–$50k margin
My current thesis is a $VAR launch in October, with a potential $1–2B valuation
At $25 per point I’d consider that the bearish case
Overall, I think this has been a great farm with a relatively low cost per point
My estimate: potentially 5–10x the capital spent on farming.
Will see how it plays out
@USDai_Official AirDrop for S2 is only 2.25%, a bit disappointing but it’s probably because of VC pressure behind the scene.
$CHIP around 500m FDV
Obviously not farming the S3
$CHIP 30% up last 24h with talks about value accrual/buyback for the token
I keep accumulating S2 points until the 14/10, around 360m points right now up from 280m 2 weeks ago
Waiting more details for the potential Season 3
@USDai_Official Season 2 ends very soon (14/10)
After getting more than $10k from Season 1 I’m farming this until the end.
I’m very bullish on $chip TVL doubled very quickly with big new partnership like @Bullish (100m). Price action is also good to see
Mostly farming this with @pendle_fi LP+YT, not looping this on @0xfluid as many got rekt hard few months ago
I started farming this again ~1.5 months ago and accumulated 280m points on different wallets
Deposited some $ to try @papertrade_xyz
No rush because we have until the LP at 2M to accrue $PAPER at 100(minus fee) to 1$ loss
I will be doing delta-neutral and mint+stake PAPER as much as i can
100m+ already deposited and 8000+ users
My weekly point on @variational_io :
- 34.5 points $VAR
- 7.5m volume on swap market
Ratio points/volume keep decreasing
Probably my last week farming this
Ledger is investigating reports of loss of funds from users in South East Asia who purchased products from a reseller named CryptoBillis. As a precaution, and pending the results of our investigation, we have asked CryptoBilis to pause all sales and shipments of Ledger devices. We recommend Ledger users who purchased from this reseller in the last 90 days to not initiate set up if you have not done so yet. If you have set up your Ledger device, consider moving assets to a new Ledger signer (with new seed). We will continue to inform customers of updates as the investigation progresses.
Reach out to Ledger customer support through official channels with any questions: https://t.co/4p918UH8yb
I just took a look at @grvt_io’s latest offer ahead of the upcoming $GRVT airdrop unlock.
$GRVT is trading around $0.23, yet they’re offering to buy tokens 1.5 months early at just $0.16 so roughly a 30% discount.
I doubt the target will be reached, and honestly, I don’t think this is a particularly good deal for holders
This looks more like an attempt to reduce November’s selling pressure at a lower cost