๐จLA TRAMPA DE SPACEX EMPIEZA EL 11 DE AGOSTO
Mรกs del 95% de las acciones de SpaceX siguen bloqueadas en manos de insiders.
Eso significa que la inmensa mayorรญa de las acciones todavรญa no pueden venderse.
Pero eso estรก a punto de cambiar.
Mientras el mercado estรก obsesionado con los resultados del 4 de agosto, yo estoy mirando el inicio de los lock-ups.
El 11 de agosto comienza el primer gran desbloqueo de acciones.
Desde el IPO, $SPCX ya ha caรญdo cerca de un 50%.
Muchos creen que lo peor ya pasรณ.
Yo creo que la verdadera prueba estรก a punto de empezar.
A partir de ese momento, el nรบmero de acciones que podrรกn negociarse aumentarรก de forma escalonada:
โ HOY: ~5%
โ 11 AGO: ~25%
โ 21 AGO: ~32%
โ 10 SEP: ~39%
โ 25 SEP: ~46%
โ 10 OCT: ~53%
โ 25 OCT: ~60%
โ 9 NOV: ~60%
โ 9 DIC: ~58โ60%
โ 13 JUN 2027: ~100%
Cada desbloqueo aumenta la cantidad de acciones que podrรญan llegar al mercado.
Si una parte relevante de esos accionistas decide vender, la presiรณn sobre el precio tambiรฉn podrรญa aumentar.
La mayorรญa estรก mirando los earnings.
Yo estoy mirando el calendario.
Porque muchas IPO con mucho hype no hacen suelo el primer dรญa.
Empiezan a encontrarlo cuando vencen los lock-ups y aumenta la oferta disponible.
El 11 de agosto podrรญa ser una de las fechas mรกs importantes para $SPCX desde su salida a bolsa.
$BTC pushed into the final short POI.
I'm still in my swing-short from 63.2K, and willing to add if we get a clean break of ~62.5K.
Why am I still looking for shorts? Because price is simply too extended for longs according to my system.
Orderflow also shows that open-interest decreased in this impulse up, showing this pump is mainly driven by shorts closing and little spot buying.
Spot buy-pressure is also fading in this last pushes, and the CVD confirms that.
With all the info mentioned above, I'm just not convinced of a sustainable move up yet.
My short targets will be 61.5K, 60.3K, and 58.8K, with the last 2 as potential POI's for longs.
Awaiting a pullback for longs is the best RR play for me, and catching the R on that pullback seems as the only logical move here.
Let's see what Bitcoin gives us this week.
$BTC showing a lovely pump this NY session.
Price has arrived in my POI for shorts on Bitcoin, watching the reaction closely here.
I'm looking to short the exhaustion personally, as the average move of the day is almost fully hit.
Remember, it's important to always await the reaction with trades like these, don't enter blindly.
The luxury of being behind the screen is that you don't need to put limits.
If price is going to extend to the upside, just wait for the exhaustion higher towards or above the rangehigh.
Either way I'm shorting this pump, now we wait until we get the trigger. Timing is everything.
As usual, no trigger no trade.
Sol is our new flagship and a step function better than GPT-5.5.
Terra delivers performance competitive to GPT-5.5 at 2x lower cost.
Luna is our most cost-efficient model, delivering strong capability at our lowest cost.
Together, the GPT-5.6 family gives people and developers more choice in how they balance intelligence, speed, and cost.
$ZAMA plan
Sell pressure from airdrop is very high
I'm think it will create bear trap to shake out then push price
This is just my think about ZAMA, not short selling advice.
Similar with $APT 2023
What do you think about ZAMA?