I guess if someone had told you guys "if we lose $76 we're going to see $72 then $66-$64 in $AAOI 10 days ago and that analysis was completely free that would have been kinda good, right? $AAOI $AAOX
*Updated 15 October 2026 $AAOI
Current: 78.02 (low 77.05 this session)
RSI (15-min): 21
Structure update
WXY (is my bias)
- Y has extended. Price is now testing the July low zone (76.01).
- 88% retrace of the X rally (76.01→160.99) was 94; price is now well through that and approaching the 100% reversal at 76.01.
- No new five-wave impulse has formed on the decline. Swing structure remains corrective (good news)
-We have no good news as of yet on RSI (I'm looking for a positive reversal to get long).
Wave 2 alt bias
- Still alive only if 76.01 holds on a closing basis.
- A daily/weekly close below 76.01 invalidats the “Wave 2 of a new impulse” count and strengthens my larger Y / unfinished correction case.
---
Decision levels (updated)
$72 - Next measured (4H AB=CD) | First target if 76 fails
$64–66 | 0.618 of W | Primary measured Y zone |
Time cluster
- My time correction clusters at a recovery occurring anytime between today and Nov 15, Gann says not until Oct 27
- Hurst says the The 3-month cycle is EXTRMELY OVERSOLD and overdue.
For the good news. On longer time frames I see $278-$298 playing out. We have confluence with Fibonnacci and Carney Harmonics on the 1M, 3M and possibly even the weekly. That D leg will need to be recalculated if we breach $76.00.
My trade rules don't allow me to take anything other than a scalp right now in $AAOI I see no signs of a bullish reversal yet. $AAOI $AAOX
I do not trade at support levels like you are suggesting. Price will drill through support levels like they do not exist as we've seen with $AAOI. I trade on a combination of support levels, wave counts, harmonics, and oscillators. And, right now, I see bounce that fails imo. But, my new analysis is almost finished.
I'm so sorry Ranno. I don't know if I understand it. Guys like maybe Cat prob does. Been around way longer etc. I just try to use the data to estimate where I see. Sometimes its right and sometimes wrong. lol Really this month I been trading shitco bios. I should have taken this short. But, I didn't.
@pocimont can't make that decision for you my friend. I can just put out what I'm doing and when I go long or soft. It's a tough call to make and I also think it's different for each person.
I guess if someone had told you guys "if we lose $76 we're going to see $72 then $66-$64 in $AAOI 10 days ago and that analysis was completely free that would have been kinda good, right? $AAOI $AAOX
*Updated 15 October 2026 $AAOI
Current: 78.02 (low 77.05 this session)
RSI (15-min): 21
Structure update
WXY (is my bias)
- Y has extended. Price is now testing the July low zone (76.01).
- 88% retrace of the X rally (76.01→160.99) was 94; price is now well through that and approaching the 100% reversal at 76.01.
- No new five-wave impulse has formed on the decline. Swing structure remains corrective (good news)
-We have no good news as of yet on RSI (I'm looking for a positive reversal to get long).
Wave 2 alt bias
- Still alive only if 76.01 holds on a closing basis.
- A daily/weekly close below 76.01 invalidats the “Wave 2 of a new impulse” count and strengthens my larger Y / unfinished correction case.
---
Decision levels (updated)
$72 - Next measured (4H AB=CD) | First target if 76 fails
$64–66 | 0.618 of W | Primary measured Y zone |
Time cluster
- My time correction clusters at a recovery occurring anytime between today and Nov 15, Gann says not until Oct 27
- Hurst says the The 3-month cycle is EXTRMELY OVERSOLD and overdue.
For the good news. On longer time frames I see $278-$298 playing out. We have confluence with Fibonnacci and Carney Harmonics on the 1M, 3M and possibly even the weekly. That D leg will need to be recalculated if we breach $76.00.
My trade rules don't allow me to take anything other than a scalp right now in $AAOI I see no signs of a bullish reversal yet. $AAOI $AAOX
@pocimont timelines are tough my friend. But, I think this correction is close to being done. I can't make any promises obviously but the good news is that we've seen massive turnarounds in shorter look at $MU from March to May.
*Updated 15 October 2026 $AAOI
Current: 78.02 (low 77.05 this session)
RSI (15-min): 21
Structure update
WXY (is my bias)
- Y has extended. Price is now testing the July low zone (76.01).
- 88% retrace of the X rally (76.01→160.99) was 94; price is now well through that and approaching the 100% reversal at 76.01.
- No new five-wave impulse has formed on the decline. Swing structure remains corrective (good news)
-We have no good news as of yet on RSI (I'm looking for a positive reversal to get long).
Wave 2 alt bias
- Still alive only if 76.01 holds on a closing basis.
- A daily/weekly close below 76.01 invalidats the “Wave 2 of a new impulse” count and strengthens my larger Y / unfinished correction case.
---
Decision levels (updated)
$72 - Next measured (4H AB=CD) | First target if 76 fails
$64–66 | 0.618 of W | Primary measured Y zone |
Time cluster
- My time correction clusters at a recovery occurring anytime between today and Nov 15, Gann says not until Oct 27
- Hurst says the The 3-month cycle is EXTRMELY OVERSOLD and overdue.
For the good news. On longer time frames I see $278-$298 playing out. We have confluence with Fibonnacci and Carney Harmonics on the 1M, 3M and possibly even the weekly. That D leg will need to be recalculated if we breach $76.00.
My trade rules don't allow me to take anything other than a scalp right now in $AAOI I see no signs of a bullish reversal yet. $AAOI $AAOX