$BTC
I’ll be approaching my 14th pivot very carefully this time.
This is the first instance where we’re dumping into a pivot rather than forming a clear bullish narrative. Because of that, I’m personally staying on the sidelines until next week, waiting for a cleaner read on the market.
When an algorithm shifts or changes, it’s not about guessing the direction, it’s about observing, studying, and then executing once confidence builds. Since we’re dumping into the 14th, there’s a good chance we see a bounce sometime between now and the weekend.
By Monday, I expect to have a much clearer picture of what’s likely to unfold. Time based analysis requires patience, lots of waiting and observing. I do have directional ideas, but current price action can easily reshape scenarios. Pivots serve as informational markers, helping me understand the rhythm and dynamics of the broader market.
In short:
We could see a push higher from Thursday through Saturday.
If we open strong and get a weekend pump, I’ll be looking for shorts, targeting a move below 100K next week.
If instead we continue to dump over the weekend and a bearish narrative forms, then Monday may act as a pivot low, setting up a reversal to the upside.
Hopefully, that gives a clear picture of how I’m approaching this pivot.
This week we have: Shorted Monday’s high, shorted Tuesday’s high, and I also highlighted a 1–2% move on Wednesday if a bearish narrative formed into the daily close.
To ensure you receive the warrants:
✅ Call your broker
✅ Request to disable share lending
✅ Or move your OPEN position to a cash (non-margin) account
You must do this before the record date.
Left side is a human lung. Right side is a tree.
The tree breathes in what the lung breathes out. The lung breathes in what the tree breathes out.
God's design is incredible.
$BTC dropped below $100K this November.
So me & @vallosx will be giving away $2000 #USDT
- 75% voted for 20 winners of $100 each.
- Picking 20 random winners in 1 hours via xpickr.
- Like, RT & follow me + @vallosx to enter.
https://t.co/iC62Fm5fVo
The bid/ask ratio (orderbook skew) is by far one of my favorite tools in the chest
Below are two indicators from Hyblock that use a global set of coins to display aggregated bid/ask depths and display a skew
This cycle has been the same story on repeat, watch out when asks heavily overtake the bids
And accumulate when the bids outweigh the asks
The $109K Target Hit, What's Next?
This is the $BTC data you need to see for yourself
The Thesis Played Out
Two days ago I said:
Break $113.2K → Drop to $109K in 48-72h ✓
Then continuation to $104-106K
What happened:
Broke $113.2K on Oct 28
Dropped to $108.2K (current)
Move: -5.8% from entry
Result: +5.8% on remaining 50% position
The Data Got Worse
Current metrics:
Funding Rate: 0.00221 (down from 0.009%)
Still falling. No new demand.
Open Interest: 53.56K (down)
Capital leaving, not entering
This is deleveraging, not correction
What's Next
We're approaching critical zones where bounces are probable:
Bounce Zone 1: $107K
Expect: 2-4% bounce to $110-112K
Duration: 12-24h, then continuation lower if no change in metrics
Bounce Zone 2: $104-106K (Value Area Low)
Expect: Stronger 4-6% bounce
Duration: 2-4 days consolidation
This is where Q4 rally likely begins
But Here's The Risk
If $104K fails → Sub-$100K becomes high probability
Why:
If it breaks, no structure until $95-98K
Liquidation map shows $800M in longs stacked $105-108K
Cascading liquidations would accelerate the drop
What Needs to Happen for Bottom:
OI needs flush to 48-50K (currently 53.5K)
Funding needs to go negative (currently +0.002)
CVD needs capitulation spike
The Trade Now
Position:
75% in cash (profits locked at $113.5K and $109K)
25% shorts remaining, stop at $110.5K (breakeven)
Next Setup:
Scenario A: Bounce at $107K
Wait for: 4h close above $109K + CVD positive
Long $109.5K → $112-114K, stop $107.5K
Size: 25% (light, counter-trend)
Scenario B: Drop to $104-106K
Wait for accumulation signs:
OI stabilizes
Funding goes negative then recovers
Long $105K → $115K+
Size: 50% (high conviction zone)
Scenario C: Break $104K → Sub-$100K
Target: $95-98K in 3-5 days
No longs until clear reversal
That would be the highest probability buys opportunity of Q4
Bottom Line
Target hit. Now in no-man's land $107-110K.
Most likely: Chop 24-48h → drop to $104-106K → accumulation → reversal
Nightmare: Straight through $104K → flush to $95-98K → strongest Q4 opportunity
What I'm doing:
75% cash
25% shorts at breakeven
Waiting for $104-106K or $107K bounce confirmation
Not catching falling knives
Next update at $104-106K or when bounce structure confirms.
It is Bears that have a case to prove, not the Bulls
#Bitcoin has been & continues to be within a bull market
We had a liquidation event but no follow through after and if the bears can't finish the job and can't do it very soon, then the market has absorbed it all and will soon revert for the next macro leg higher
The market has been re-accumulating for an entire year within this channel. Don't fade the break of it in either direction & don´t move the goalpost
The time is ticking and the result will be soon known ⌛️
$BTC
Once in price discovery you no longer have former price levels for targets and managing risk.
I use 2 things to help me.
First is the fib tool, I'll find the clearest pre breakout price swing and use the tool to extend out levels. I focus on standard deviations, 0.5, 1, 2 etc. I also will mix in the fib specific levels like the .618.
Second is market structure, focus on a high time frame and assume that the uptrend remains valid until that high time frame structure level is lost.