ETF outflows resumed
whales moving thousands of $BTC to exchanges
yet Bitcoin is completely stuck between 81k and 84k
who is absorbing all this sell pressure and holding it from dumping?!
do bulls really have enough strength left to bid $BTC one more time?
or has everyone who wanted to buy already tapped out?
the current daily candle could easily be the decisive one
what’s your bet - do we see another long wick from the bottom, or are we printing a full-bodied red candle today?
HISTORY REPEATING?
current price action on $BTC looks strikingly similar to late Sept - early Oct. price chopping sideways between levels, holding the local ascending trendline, and refusing to print lower lows
we all know how that played out
what happens next strictly depends on whether Bitcoin defends this trendline and the $81,700 level - not entirely convinced just yet
took TP1 on the long at $84,666, rest got taken out at BE. currently flat and waiting for clarity
what are your thoughts, guys?
the real signal for a bull market starts when $BTC completely stops respecting levels, patterns, and indicators
it's easy to scream "BULL RUN CONFIRMED" on literally every single green candle. farms cheap impressions and likes every time
but as long as price action is still respecting technicals and moving level to level, this isn't a bull run yet, guys. it's just an uptrend
don't get fooled and don't let premature euphoria cloud your execution
or am I wrong here?
$BTC pushing straight into 85k!
finally getting that clean upside expansion I’ve been waiting for. currently sitting in a long - shared the entry and setup inside our trading club earlier
tape looks poised for continuation. ideally I want to see an aggressive vertical pump here to leave the sideline sitters behind with zero re-entries
key resistance zones to watch: $84,600 (testing right now) and $86,700
how are we looking, did you guys catch this long?
is 83k the ceiling now?
managed to take partial profits on the $BTC long around $83,250, and the rest got stopped out in micro-profit on the pullback
maybe trailing stop to BE was a bit premature, but I definitely don't like this current price action - rather sit on the sidelines for now
what do you guys think, do we actually punch through 83k or is it another rejection?
$BTC doing everything to confuse the tape
on one hand, we failed to find acceptance above the descending trendline we broke yesterday. on the other, we haven't really dumped below it either - local lows keep printing higher
chopping around $81,700 for almost a week now, completely indecisive about the next move
currently sitting in a long, but honestly I'm not that confident in it. I expected yesterday's breakout to have continuation, but ended up being a fakeout
watching closely and waiting for clarity
you guys in position right now?