$SPCX
Down another 8.8% today
Despite the bullish earnings reaction yesterday, I still expect more downside.
Iโm watching for a move below $100 before considering an entry.
No rush. Iโll wait for my levels.
$SPCX is down -9% in a week.
Still not cheap.
Our buy zone: $48.28 โ $86.18
Distance from here: -41% to the top of the zone.
Most people buy the first dip.
We buy the zone.
Bookmark this.
$NBIS
Back in my Buy Zone as expected.
Buy Zone: $76.70โ$157.88
For me, the most interesting area is around $124.39.
Iโm watching this level closely and waiting for the next move.
$NBIS
$NBIS dropped around 10% yesterday, but the bigger picture hasnโt changed
My buy zone remain active:
Buy Zone: $76.70 โ $157.88
The alternative scenario becomes relevant above $300
For now, Iโm still following the primary scenario and looking for another move into the buy zone
$CRWV
Still moving lower as expected.
Buy Zone: $27.75โ$48.85
Weโre getting closer to an interesting buying area. Iโm not chasing price, Iโll wait for my levels.
$CRWV
Iโve also cleaned up the chart here and made the count visible
The current move still looks corrective to me
Weโre already well in profit from the previous buy zone, but I still expect a move below $60
Preferred Buy Zone: $27.75 โ $48.85
Broader Buy Zone: $21.13 โ $71.43
If we get that correction, Iโll be looking for the next major move higher
$CIFR
Price dropped into my Buy Zone exactly as expected.
Buy Zone: $6.45โ$11.51
Weโre already around $8. The sell-off needs to slow down here. If we break below $6.45, things get worse for this scenario.
Watching closely.
$ZS is up +7% today.
My original buy zone ($108.58 โ $157.47) is now well in profit.
I expect higher prices from here.
Alternative scenario: if price loses $119.50, a deeper correction below $84.93 opens up.
Just so you know both sides.
$FLY has dropped and is now close to my buy zone.
Buy zone: $8.35 โ $15.80
These are very good entry prices.
We're close to the bottom.
I'm watching closely.
$RKLB is inside my buy zone.
Buy zone: $17.65 โ $59.67
The zone is wide, so I'm not going all-in.
DCA is the way to approach it.
I'd rather average in than guess the exact bottom.
$HOOD reached my reversal zone.
I expect more downside from here.
Next buy zone: $38.26 โ $80.21
Reversal zone reached does not mean bottom is in.
I wait for my levels.
$ONDS has moved into my alternative scenario.
Buy zone: $2.75 โ $5.78
Price already touched the zone.
I expect it to dip deeper before the next move.
After that, I expect rising prices again.
Patience first. Then the move.
$NFLX dropped -4.6% after earnings.
Still not cheap enough for me.
Buy zone: $41.49 โ $61.29
Price is getting close, but it's not there yet.
That's where I'll build my position.
I wait for my levels.
Dec 27, I said $XPEV would keep falling.
$20.78 โ $9.89
That's -52%.
My buy zone hasn't changed since then.
Price is now inside it, in the optimal area.
Today we got a strong bullish reaction.
If price keeps rising over the next trading weeks, the bottom is likely in.
The weekly indicators are also at very good levels.
I'm invested and I'm waiting.
$XPEV ๐
XPeng, Chinese EV maker specializing in smart electric vehicles
(advanced driver assistance, AI software, full-stack innovation, expanding to Europe).
Currently in wave C to complete wave 2.
Good personal buy/entry zone: 61.8%โ88.7% Fib ($8.88โ$14.42).
Next: wave 3 up to minimum $45+.๐
Very bullish on XPeng, love their robots and smart EVs.
Not Financial Advice
June 12, $HUBS was at $185.29 in my buy zone.
Today: $251.03
That's +35%.
And there's still a lot of room to the upside.
Even after this move, the price level remains interesting.
Levels over hype.
$HUBS
A software stock that has entered an interesting buy zone
Buy zone: $97.86โ$185.32
Iโm expecting a multi-year move higher from here
PT1: $866
PT2: $1,400
Sept 12, I called $IREN at $43.83.
Today: ~$26 (-40%)
Buy zone: $18.38 โ $28.33
Price is inside the zone.
I got called crazy for this outlook.
"Impossible" is not an analysis.
Levels are.
Sept 12, I called $IREN at $43.83.
Today: ~$26 (-40%)
Buy zone: $18.38 โ $28.33
Price is inside the zone.
I got called crazy for this outlook.
"Impossible" is not an analysis.
Levels are.
Aug 29, I called a drop on $SE at $118.97.
Today: $81
That's -32%.
My outlook hasn't changed. I expect lower.
Buy zone: $52.82 โ $97.24
Optimal entry: ~$69.50
Price is inside the zone.
But the optimal level is still -14% away.
$SE
$SE remains one of those charts where patience is key
Iโm watching how the current structure develops before making any major changes
The bigger picture is still the main focus here
$NBIS: Everything is going according to plan.
Aug 20: $228
Today: $169
That's -26% in 9 weeks.
Buy zone: $76.70 โ $157.88
Optimal entry: ~$124.39
I wait for my levels.
$NBIS
$NBIS dropped around 10% yesterday, but the bigger picture hasnโt changed
My buy zone remain active:
Buy Zone: $76.70 โ $157.88
The alternative scenario becomes relevant above $300
For now, Iโm still following the primary scenario and looking for another move into the buy zone
$AAOI still has room to the downside.
$50 is a realistic target for me.
DCA is the way to approach it.
First reclaim of $160.96 = bullish.
That would trigger the bullish scenario.
Sept 12, I called $IREN at $43.83.
Today: ~$26 (-40%)
Buy zone: $18.38 โ $28.33
Price is inside the zone.
I got called crazy for this outlook.
"Impossible" is not an analysis.
Levels are.
$IREN
Iโm still expecting another move lower here
The current structure hasnโt given me a reason to change my view yet, so Iโm staying patient and waiting for the correction to develop further.
No need to rush this one.
$ADUR: Everything went according to plan so far.
I expect price to keep moving lower.
Buy zone: $3.89 โ $6.95
That's where it gets interesting again.
No buy until price gets there.
I wait for my levels.