GM $BTC isn’t respecting any level right now and so far the HTF red path I shared at the start of October is playing out exactly as mapped for now , the only key levels i see here for potenial bounce after losing 92k is 89k and 85k
$BTC HTF update everything you need to hear:
Is the bull market over?
Maybe. Maybe not.
But honestly — I don’t care, and neither should you.
If you want to survive long enough in this game, you need to develop the skill of adapting to what the market is telling you. Have a clear process.
Don’t trade based on feelings or what you think is right — the market doesn’t care about me, you, or anyone else. It’ll do what it wants.
Right now, BTC is at a critical point — we’re about to confirm another false breakout above ATH.
As mentioned in my earlier posts, weekly closes below 119.4K are not a good sign.
That opens the door for potential downside moves, and it looks like we’re about to close below it.
If the bull market isn’t over, I’d expect something like the grey fractal to play out — after we lose Friday’s
And if BTC starts breaking below 98K–93K, that’s where the red fractal (bear market scenario) comes into play.
This isn’t a prediction — it’s process.
Stop trying to predict the market. Build a system, follow it, and don’t put yourself in a position to get liquidated.
$BTC at the make it or break it zone
I’ve been highlighting this level for a long time, and we’re finally here.
Everything you need to understand about this zone is explained in the tweet below.
$BTC HTF update everything you need to hear:
Is the bull market over?
Maybe. Maybe not.
But honestly — I don’t care, and neither should you.
If you want to survive long enough in this game, you need to develop the skill of adapting to what the market is telling you. Have a clear process.
Don’t trade based on feelings or what you think is right — the market doesn’t care about me, you, or anyone else. It’ll do what it wants.
Right now, BTC is at a critical point — we’re about to confirm another false breakout above ATH.
As mentioned in my earlier posts, weekly closes below 119.4K are not a good sign.
That opens the door for potential downside moves, and it looks like we’re about to close below it.
If the bull market isn’t over, I’d expect something like the grey fractal to play out — after we lose Friday’s
And if BTC starts breaking below 98K–93K, that’s where the red fractal (bear market scenario) comes into play.
This isn’t a prediction — it’s process.
Stop trying to predict the market. Build a system, follow it, and don’t put yourself in a position to get liquidated.
$BTC back at the critical box and this time it fully took the 98K low.
This is the area where I’d expect a bounce as long as we don’t lose the box.
If BTC loses this zone, the next major support is 93–95K, exactly as outlined in previous posts.
$BTC sitting at a critical level this green box is the line between holding structure or breaking it
If it loses this zone, the only support I’ll be watching is the one mentioned in the post below
This area is make it or break it
Most are already bearish here, so a bounce from this level or slightly lower wouldn’t surprise.
$BTC following the plan exactly as mapped out love to see that
Next higher high would be around 108.2K.
For bulls, the weekly open is key as long as price holds it during NY, the path toward 108.2K stays valid
$BTC following the plan exactly as mapped out love to see that
Next higher high would be around 108.2K.
For bulls, the weekly open is key as long as price holds it during NY, the path toward 108.2K stays valid
$BTC LTF Update
Currently stalling at resistance the VAL of the macro range and the GP from the last daily high.
If price manages to flip this area during NY, we could see higher prices ahead.
But if it rejects here, I’d expect a higher low to form around the lower box.
$BTC LTF Update
Currently stalling at resistance the VAL of the macro range and the GP from the last daily high.
If price manages to flip this area during NY, we could see higher prices ahead.
But if it rejects here, I’d expect a higher low to form around the lower box.
$BTC LTF Update
Currently stalling at resistance the VAL of the macro range and the GP from the last daily high.
If price manages to flip this area during NY, we could see higher prices ahead.
But if it rejects here, I’d expect a higher low to form around the lower box.
$BTC Local plan playing out as expected for now
Now watching for a higher low to form around the lower box that’s the key for continuation higher on $BTC
$BTC LTF Update
Currently stalling at resistance the VAL of the macro range and the GP from the last daily high.
If price manages to flip this area during NY, we could see higher prices ahead.
But if it rejects here, I’d expect a higher low to form around the lower box.
$BTC LTF Update
Currently stalling at resistance the VAL of the macro range and the GP from the last daily high.
If price manages to flip this area during NY, we could see higher prices ahead.
But if it rejects here, I’d expect a higher low to form around the lower box.