ethereum:0xca14007eff0db1f8135f4c25b34de49ab0d42766
Just made the decision to close at current levels. The trade dragged on longer than I expected. Didn't plan on holding it open this long.
Scaled in several times during sudden pumps.
ethereum:0x66a5cfb2e9c529f14fe6364ad1075df3a649c0a5
Decided to close at current levels. Price is struggling too much to move down. May re-enter after a local pullback.
ethereum:0x66a5cfb2e9c529f14fe6364ad1075df3a649c0a5
Decided to open a short from current levels. Not expecting a quick exit from this trade. I may have to scale in.
Take profit set at $0.0124.
ethereum:0x66a5cfb2e9c529f14fe6364ad1075df3a649c0a5
Decided to open a short from current levels. Not expecting a quick exit from this trade. I may have to scale in.
Take profit set at $0.0124.
solana:So11111111111111111111111111111111111111112
Price dropped hard without a pullback, following BTC down. There was a chance to open a short before the move accelerated, but I decided not to risk it and wait for a bounce instead.
solana:So11111111111111111111111111111111111111112
Planning to open a short from $117.85. Stop at $119.25, take profit at $103.8.
There's a chance it won't play out. If BTC starts showing strong upside within the range, the trade will most likely get stopped out.
solana:So11111111111111111111111111111111111111112
Planning to open a short from $117.85. Stop at $119.25, take profit at $103.8.
There's a chance it won't play out. If BTC starts showing strong upside within the range, the trade will most likely get stopped out.
solana:KENJSUYLASHUMfHyy5o4Hp2FdNqZg1AsUPhfH2kYvEP
Jumped into a short from the $0.0273 level. Had the limit order sitting there for a week. Finally got filled...
solana:KENJSUYLASHUMfHyy5o4Hp2FdNqZg1AsUPhfH2kYvEP
Jumped into a short from the $0.0273 level. Had the limit order sitting there for a week. Finally got filled...
ethereum:0x3b50805453023a91a8bf641e279401a0b23fa6f9
While $BTC keeps spooking everyone with sudden moves, REZ has been steadily giving great long signals on pretty much every correction.
One of my favorite tokens.
$XAI
Considering a short from the $0.0096 β $0.00985 zone. If everything goes to plan with no surprises, I'm planning to open from the lower edge of this resistance and close at $0.00813 (or at least $0.0085).
ethereum:0xd533a949740bb3306d119cc777fa900ba034cd52
Price is more likely to go test the $0.654 β $0.806 resistance zone. If the local trend doesn't break early, I'll be looking at opening a short from the $0.65 level.
$XAI
Considering a short from the $0.0096 β $0.00985 zone. If everything goes to plan with no surprises, I'm planning to open from the lower edge of this resistance and close at $0.00813 (or at least $0.0085).
$XAI
Decided to close up here for now. BTC started a local dump, dragging the rest of the alts down with it. Risk of a break below local support with a stop-out has come up. Planning to re-enter
$XAI
Opened a long on XAI. A bit of doubt, but there are also signals pointing to further upside. Ideally, would like to see a bounce to $0.0126 (or at least $0.012).
$XAI
Opened a long on XAI. A bit of doubt, but there are also signals pointing to further upside. Ideally, would like to see a bounce to $0.0126 (or at least $0.012).
$XAI $REZ
The last couple of days haven't been very interesting for trading. Lots of pumps, but mostly on risky tokens.
Wanted to post about REZ today, but had doubts it would play out right. Ended up closing the trade on TP about 10 minutes ago anyway.
tezos:native
Closed the short at breakeven last night. Got tired of waiting for this token to make any meaningful move, plus there were hints of another local pump forming. Not really up for waiting another half a week for it to finally start heading down.