Cara @amazon , sembra che non ci sia modo di parlare con voi. @amazonhelp. Devo gestire un problema con l'ordine numero 404-1246517-2278706. Era un regalo e dispongo della gift receipt. contattatemi sull'account dal quale è stato fatto il reso
What if AI agents could be open, composable, and verifiable onchain?
On Feb 16, together with @ETHGlobal, we’re hosting a Web3 Forum at Urbe Hub focused on ERC-8004, the proposed Ethereum standard for decentralized AI agents.
We’ll welcome the Ethereum Foundation AI team onsite in Rome, with introductions by @DavideCrapis, @VittoStack, and @Marcello_AI, followed by a roundtable moderated by @matteoikari.
🕕 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
🍷 Aperitif to close
Register in the first comment👇
the bounce on $BTC did happen. still watching rn. OBV is weak and don't expect a sustained pump honestly. momentum is still violently going down. much better to wait for a cool off
GM. $BTC rised again during weekend. I guess we'll wait for the usual Tuesday flush again then.
Next interesting level lower are at 77k$ (npoc) and 71k$ (HTF support).
personally underwater in $STRK. I was waiting for a bounce to sell for a loss. It nuked even further...
$STRK was super strong until I decided to buy. 5 minutes after it went 20% straight down ahahaha. Sometimes I truly think that someone wait until I buy to dump any shitcoin straight to hell
$BTC: bulls saved again the day just in time with nvda earnings. will this support hold again today? I'm pretty much convinced that we will head lower to 83k$ sooner or later. But maybe a small bounce first to close higher npoc?
$BTC: bulls saved again the day just in time with nvda earnings. will this support hold again today? I'm pretty much convinced that we will head lower to 83k$ sooner or later. But maybe a small bounce first to close higher npoc?
well, well well, daily candle looks horrible again. $BTC now trading again around 98k$. Still a few hours to close. Close at 98$ would open the way to the lower npoc (around 93kish). A few coins are holding up well though ($FET, $STRK). Those will likely be leaders IF BTC bounce
$BTC: that's exactly what I wanted to see today. Strong reaction and back above support. If the candle closes like this (4,5h left), that's a first promising sign. It would open a short term scenario to get to 97k$, maybe even 100k$ again. Let's see how it goes.
$BTC: that's exactly what I wanted to see today. Strong reaction and back above support. If the candle closes like this (4,5h left), that's a first promising sign. It would open a short term scenario to get to 97k$, maybe even 100k$ again. Let's see how it goes.
and we've got sub 90k$ as well. $BTC also broke a support. I guess today and tomorrow are make or die daily candles. Close today below 90k and confirm tomorrow would open 83k$ npoc scenario. Let's see what happens today. In any case, I confirm: no trading zone these days.
and we've got sub 90k$ as well. $BTC also broke a support. I guess today and tomorrow are make or die daily candles. Close today below 90k and confirm tomorrow would open 83k$ npoc scenario. Let's see what happens today. In any case, I confirm: no trading zone these days.
$BTC high 91k$ just printed. npoc still not close. I'd expect some wick lower too, due to OBV dropping even further. I hope not to get even lower to the next npoc (83k$). Let's see the reaction tomorrow. In order to maintain bullish MS, BTC would need to bounce around here...
$BTC high 91k$ just printed. npoc still not close. I'd expect some wick lower too, due to OBV dropping even further. I hope not to get even lower to the next npoc (83k$). Let's see the reaction tomorrow. In order to maintain bullish MS, BTC would need to bounce around here...
$BTC still no signs of relief whatsoever. ST is red, momentum on 1D is shifting down, death cross just happened. OBV trending down. No div on RSI. npoc lower around 91k$. I guess the best option is to just wait and see.
$BTC still no signs of relief whatsoever. ST is red, momentum on 1D is shifting down, death cross just happened. OBV trending down. No div on RSI. npoc lower around 91k$. I guess the best option is to just wait and see.
Clean rejection from MA50. OBV was right...as usual I buy only if I have a confluence of a few indicators (Supertrend, OBV, MA etc.). Still trading at 0.05$ though, still possible to run if BTC doesn't die (again).
weekend PA is always meh...the only coin I'm watching is $ZK. after a huge pump, it retraced in a falling wedge and just broke out. It may go to 0.069ish. Unsure though, since OBV unfortunately tells a different story.
weekend PA is always meh...the only coin I'm watching is $ZK. after a huge pump, it retraced in a falling wedge and just broke out. It may go to 0.069ish. Unsure though, since OBV unfortunately tells a different story.
[BTC/USDT]-[1M] - well, not a bad way to start posting when everything is nuking. Bad looking candle. If confirmed at least on weekly timeframe, I guess 2 scenarios:
1) we chop around 90k-100k$ for like 6 months, then up.
2) it keeps dipping (could take weeks) towards like 68k.
First post ever :) Why now? Well, I've been reading stuff here for like 13 years. Looks like trading is boring/hard these days due to BTC falling and alts dying. I guess It's a good time to start doing something else, instead of consistently losing $🤣
@IncomeSharks Jesus, i follow you since forever. You always nail it. I finally followed you with size in this one, got stopped out in 5 minutes ahahahahaa