I'm sharing a bit of my joy from some Shorts I've been holding for a couple of weeks on my personal BingX account π₯π₯π½
Thanks #BTC and #ETH for fulfilling our analysis very well, which we've had since even before my trip π«Άπ»
#CryptoTrading#BingX#Profit
BTC respected the last support β is a rally incoming? π¨
Bitcoin 4H Chart Analysis:
#Bitcoin has been correcting since it tapped the Annual Open Price (near $87,000). Today, for the first time in minutes, it lost the most critical support of the macro bullish structure ($80,000) β the lower pink line π±
It touched $79,750 and reacted with an engulfing candle, bouncing strongly. This was the last zone we flagged for a LONG attempt (risky, but with solid confluences) π₯
Anyone who entered that zone (between $79,750 and $80,400) should already be protected with stop-losses and taking partial profits at rejection zones π΅
How high could $BTC go?
Short-term, the $82,500β$83,000 range will act as resistance (previous pivot levels). The major resistance sits between $84,000 and $85,000 ππ»
Many traders are now eyeing the Weekly Target ($90,000β$92,000) β a zone we haven't ruled out β but $BTC will face both of these key areas first. Don't get ahead of the wave π
If Bitcoin clears the first resistance and pushes toward the second, we know exactly where to look for the setup:
1οΈβ£ Last SHORT Zone ($84,500β$85,000): Daily #FVG + 4H #FVG + 0.618 Fibo + Resistance
A SHORT can be attempted from $84,000 (entry alert), but this zone also lines up with accumulated SHORT liquidity. In simple terms: if it already liquidated below, it could do the same above. The price difference is minimal and manageable from $84,000 ππ»
Liquidity map for 100x, 50x, and 25x leverage included below for reference π°
β οΈ Key level to watch: If $BTC breaks above $86,000 (upper pink line), holding a SHORT becomes dangerous.
#Bitcoin #Crypto #CryptoTrading
π’ Most relevant macro events of the week (Oct 12 β Oct 16, 2026)
1οΈβ£ Wednesday, October 14 β CPI Data Release
The previous reading was 3.4% and the market expects 3.6%.
a) If it comes in at 3.5% or below β neutral/bullish for markets
b) If it comes in at 3.6% β neutral/bearish for markets
c) If it comes in at 3.7% or higher β very bearish for markets
2οΈβ£ Thursday, October 15 β Unemployment Claims
The number of individuals filing for unemployment insurance for the first time last week β a key indicator of how well or poorly the US economy is performing. Expectation: 195k.
Additionally, Kevin Warsh will deliver a conference on the forces transforming the global economy at the Annual Meetings of the IMF and the World Bank Group, in Bangkok.
β οΈ The most market-moving event this week is the Inflation rate β expect potential volatility on Wednesday. $BTC $ETH and the broader crypto market could react sharply depending on the print.
(Recommended: pair this post with an image showing rising consumer prices to boost engagement.)
@aqeel68007 Ideally it shouldn't lose the 3,960 support (it should even respect 4,000), but if it does, I would close at a loss.
I would reopen a new one between 3,850 and 3,900 since liquidity would have been taken from LONGs and we have a Weekly FVG that will act as strong support.
GOLD Could Bounce in This Zone π¨
GOLD Analysis β Daily Chart:
Today we're analyzing the safe-haven asset while we wait for the previously mentioned $BTC zone to go LONG π
From the formation of the Previous Range (3,960 β 4,190), $GOLD managed to rally over 12% toward the 4,700 level π₯
As with any rally, we were patient waiting for a healthy pullback β and following our strategy, we knew the upper boundary of the Previous Range (4,160 β 4,190) was the best zone to look for that launch ππ»
However, $GOLD pulled back a bit deeper, largely driven by capital rotation into #TreasuryBonds (this happens when investors seek higher yields in more "stable" assets). A few days ago, the #FED also hiked interest rates, which further influenced bond yields π€·π»ββοΈ
On the technical side, $GOLD appears to be slightly slowing its decline and seeking support for a bounce. Keep in mind it's a slow-moving asset for those looking to trade it β³
Could it fall further? Yes, there's a possibility of a deeper retracement. Stay prepared for 2 scenarios:
1οΈβ£ If it consolidates at current price (between 4,110 and 4,150), it could bounce toward 4,230 as Target 1 and 4,400 as Target 2
2οΈβ£ If it reaches the POC (blue line below 4,080), that's a second opportunity to enter LONG β in fact, the entire zone between 3,960 and 4,080 would be ideal for that setup (Composite Long Zone), with the same Targets (4,230 and 4,400 respectively)
The oversold condition on $GOLD across the Daily and lower timeframes has extended significantly β a reaction should be expected if price reaches that second zone πͺπ»
#CryptoTrading #TradingAnalysis #GoldTrading
Watch the liquidity π¨
BTC Analysis β 4H Chart (Follow-up):
Bitcoin dropped aggressively in the last 24 hours, falling almost uninterrupted from $86,700 down to the bottom of the range ($82,800) π€·π»ββοΈ
In yesterday's analysis, we noted that on 2 previous occasions the price had chosen not to sweep liquidity, bouncing from the bottom and breaking the top with strength β continuing the bullish move π
Today $BTC reached the bottom of the range, but it did so very fast and with negative Money Flow, which increased the risk of going LONG at that level β οΈ
So β was entering LONG between $82,750 and $83,250 a mistake? Not at all. You're trading the bottom of the range, but remember: Price Action is king ππ»
If you're already in from the bottom (avg. ~$83,000), you have the Smart Trend in your favor, the oscillator approaching oversold, and range support on your side.
Your job now is to manage the trade in case price revisits, and wait for the best zone to go LONG if it breaks down:
1οΈβ£ Best LONG zone ($81,000 β $82,000): Support + Pivots + Liquidity + 0.5 Fibo
The liquidity sitting there is massive β will it get swept this time? π€
We're clearly approaching strong LONG zones. The opportunity is there β ideally, the best entry comes once that liquidity gets taken π
Liquidity map shared below for reference π°
#Bitcoin #Crypto #Trading
π’ Most relevant macro events of the week (Oct 5 β Oct 9, 2026)
1οΈβ£ Wednesday, Oct 7 β FED Minutes
The FOMC will release the detailed record of its most recent meeting, offering key insights into the economic and financial conditions that shaped their decision on Interest Rates. A must-watch for anyone positioned in crypto or traditional markets.
2οΈβ£ Thursday, Oct 8 β Unemployment Claims
The number of individuals filing for unemployment insurance for the first time last week β a direct pulse check on the USD economy. Consensus estimate: 200K. A beat or miss here could move risk assets.
β οΈ This week is relatively light on data. The FED Minutes are the main event β any hawkish or dovish tone shift could trigger volatility across #BTC, #ETH, and broader altcoin markets.
#MacroMonday #CryptoTrading
BTC is About to Make a Strong Move π¨
BTC 4H Chart Analysis (Follow-up):
Market behavior remains the same β sideways. The $87,000 resistance is clearly strong, almost as if someone is forcing #Bitcoin to pull back every time it gets close π€·π»ββοΈ
In other words, $BTC is compressing... right before the next big move πͺπ»
Long or Short β which do we prioritize? π€
The market is overheated. We've been climbing practically from $63,000 with no real corrections. Add to that a Fear & Greed Index sitting at 73 points β and yet, we can't ignore the Weekly Target still in play near $92,000 (0.5 Fibo) π
Following $BTC's structure, there are only 2 zones to consider for a LONG:
1οΈβ£ First LONG zone ($82,750 β $83,250): Bottom of the range (Support)
2οΈβ£ Best LONG zone ($81,000 β $82,000): Support + Pivots + Liquidity + 0.5 Fibo
Entering LONG after stop losses are swept or liquidity is taken is always the safer approach β but as we saw in the previous range, liquidity was never grabbed and price broke upward directly π
Will the same happen again, or will we grab liquidity first before bouncing? Since we can't know for sure, the play is to manage both scenarios β or simply wait for the Best Zone (personal decision) ππ»
β οΈ Key Level: $80,000 is the most critical price for $BTC right now. In case of a deviation, a quick wick to $79,000 (4H #FVG + Strong Daily #FVG) is possible β but price must recover immediately.
#Bitcoin #TechnicalAnalysis #CryptoTrading
Which way will BTC break? π¨
$BTC 4H Chart Analysis:
Bitcoin behavior over the past few months has been the formation of ranges that typically last between 20 and 30 days on average (some can extend longer). It seems we'll have to get used to these types of patterns in this new cycle π€·π»ββοΈ
Updating the latest, we were trading a first 1H range for 8 days (between $83,000 and $85,000), but now it looks like we're in a larger 4H range that has lasted 14 days (between $82,750 and $87,250) ππ»
If we look back, from the range between $62,500 and $65,000 (where we spent 40 days), after consolidating we broke upward β then we were in another range between $75,000 and $81,000, and after consolidating, we broke upward again π
Will the same pattern repeat with this new range we're in? π€
It's a possibility, and the longer we consolidate sideways (time correction), the more likely a breakout to the upside becomes π±
Let's not forget the target we haven't discarded from the Weekly Chart β the 0.5 Fibo near $92,000 β so there's still a possibility of tapping that zone before the correction we've been talking about so much finally begins β³
The key takeaway from this analysis is identifying a range in advance so we can trade accordingly ππ»
#Bitcoin #CryptoTrading #TechnicalAnalysis
π¨ Don't forget this zone
ETH Analysis β 1H + 4H chart:
BTC has been ranging for 8 days. The longer it stays in range, the more liquidity builds on both sides β and the stronger the breakout will be when it finally makes its move π₯
Meanwhile, we're analyzing $ETH so that if #Bitcoin breaks downward (as we're projecting), we can execute a second trade alongside it ππ»
The recommendation is always to wait for $BTC to give entry confirmation before accompanying it with an altcoin (in this case $ETH):
1οΈβ£ LONG zone β 4H (2,570 β 2,600):
FVG 1H / 4H / Daily + Order Block + Pivots + Liquidity
The $2,550 support is critical β it must hold, as it coincides with the top of the previous 4H range (Pivots) and sits very close to the midpoint of the Daily FVG. In an extreme case, the drop could extend to that zone and still remain a valid LONG opportunity π
Liquidity map for 10x and 25x leverage included for reference π°
Always wait for $BTC to confirm direction first π
#ETH #Crypto #Trading
π’ Most relevant macro events of the week (Sep 28 β Oct 2, 2026)
1οΈβ£ Tuesday, Sep 29 β JOLTS Job Openings: number of job offers during the reported month, excluding the agricultural sector.
2οΈβ£ Wednesday, Sep 30 β Final GDP reading: annualized change in the inflation-adjusted value of all goods and services produced by the US economy.
3οΈβ£ Thursday, Oct 1 β Unemployment Claims: number of people filing for unemployment insurance for the first time last week (a key indicator of how well the USD economy is performing). Expectation: 199k.
Also: ISM Manufacturing PMI β survey-based index of purchasing managers in the manufacturing sector.
4οΈβ£ Friday, Oct 2 β UnemploymentRate: previous reading was 4.1%. Expected to remain unchanged at 4.1%.
#Crypto #MacroTrading #Bitcoin