Smart Money trader ๐ฎโ๐จ
This page is where I share my analysis, ideas, wins, and mistakes โ a public trading journal.
Not financial advice. #DYOR
$HBAR
After a small correction and a test of the block, Iโm looking for a reaction followed by a move into the daily FVG at $0.089โ$0.091 marked on the chart above.
Upside potential: ~20%.
Not financial advice.
$BTC below $49K now looks only ~10% likely.
Daily structure is breaking bullish, so I expect further upside. Looking for longs on pullbacks below $71K.
A body close above $83K confirms a break of the weekly bearish structure.
.
$ETH left a liquidity shelf that needs to be swept.
Iโm looking for a correction into the white block, a move into discount, and a reversal formation on the lower TF for entry.
If we drop toward $1,900, Iโll be watching the sub 1,000$-700$ zone.
Not financial advice.
$XRP
Iโm expecting a reaction from the $1.14โ$1.26 zone.
Long target: the main XRP liquidity area around $3.60.
On a broader move, Iโm targeting $4.20โ$4.50.
Not financial advice.
$JTO Stopped out at breakeven.
Entry was a limit order from the level, followed by a great reaction. Once price broke above $0.4877, I moved my stop to breakeven โ eventually, it got hit.
Itโs ok, no problem. Moving on ๐๏ธ
USDT.D basics:
โ USDT.D = market correction
โ USDT.D = market growth
Weโve broken daily structure below 8.15% and formed a bearish FVG. Waiting for a retest + reaction down.
Below 6.2% = global structure break. Otherwise, 2 equal highs above may still be taken (high 9,48%)
$BTC below $49K now looks only ~10% likely.
Daily structure is breaking bullish, so I expect further upside. Looking for longs on pullbacks below $71K.
A body close above $83K confirms a break of the weekly bearish structure.
.
$LTC
Opened a local position and manually closed it at +0.6% on the deposit. Expected a move into the bearish FVG around $46.
Now waiting for a pullback into the lower OB around $44 and a reaction, targeting the same $46 zone.
$SOL On the 15M:
1H bullish FVG is still untested.
Support has been tested 3 times.
Iโm expecting a liquidity sweep before the move.
Plan remains the same: wait for the zone test and reaction.