This is absolutely crazy.
$BTC just pumped from $74,900 to $80,900 liquidating $630M in the past 24 hours!
$2.25B total Crypto liquidations this week already!!!
Now, $81,000 - $84,000 above has $950M liquidity that could be swept next.
However, $72,000 - $80,000 has roughly $4.5B liquidity stacked up, making this the 'higher probability' zone to visit next on the HTF.
Bears just got absolutely 'rekt'.
$BTC
Price is showing a pullback after forming a high at 81.9k,
Today's Sunday and usually we get some sort of scam pump around the end of Sunday,
And I am expecting something similar to play out this time as well.
A scam pump around Sunday evening creating the new highs (83k) followed by a dump on Monday or Tuesday.
I have TPed 50% of my swing longs around 81.5k and will full TP at 82.3k.
🚨 GOLD ALREADY WENT FUCKING PARABOLIC. BITCOIN COULD BE NEXT.
Everyone watched gold explode and thought they missed the trade.
They might be staring at the NEXT one right now.
If $BTC follows the same expansion pattern, $400,000 is on the table.
Gold moved first.
Bitcoin could be next.
And the recent BTC–gold correlation has already surged, which makes this setup even harder to ignore.
$400K BITCOIN.
Sounds fucking insane today.
So did every major Bitcoin target before the move actually happened.
I’m not saying it happens in a straight line.
I’m saying if this chart keeps tracking, the upside could be absolutely violent.
Save this chart.
Because if $BTC starts following gold’s path, you won’t want to discover this setup at $150K.
The chart says everything.
Bitcoin has seen a positive bullish momentum over the past 3 months and ever since July has began.
That momentum still stands and is trying to push the price higher up. And that in my opinion, at the place we are at, is needed.
Because so far BTC has sold-off from the January cluster and then we have spent the rest of the year inside of this HTF range and right now we are at the upper boundary of it for a secondary retest.
And what isn't clear is whether this range we are in, is going to be a value accumulatory one in a mid cycle correction or whether it is a right shoulder of a much larger H&S pattern and is rather a bear market pause. This right shoulder has now spent the same time in it, as the left one.
But in either case, it stays that you want to wait for this HTF confirmation at this level. BTC is close to it, but is not there yet. A break above the channel is needed to seal the deal imo.
Contrary a rejection at this range high and HTF resistance could see us retesting the mid range, potentially even continuing into that right shoulder.
The next two weeks should give us the answers imo.
$btc shorts
Personally entered the short again here at 80.6k.
Target still a long way away and we're "only" $700 lower versus last exit.
Leverage 0.6x.
Our plan is strong and waiting for weekend highs might end up different now with changes of CME, I'm not sure yet/not enough data yet.
If it still takes the highs, I'll ad to the position.
High timeframe plan is more important than low timeframe plan.
Most of you will get wrecked on the next green candle.
#BTC is entering in last expansion of this rally.
Pump above yearly open (88k) is not bull run, it’s distribution zone.
Then capitulation into year end and early 2027.
Manage risk now or get liquidated later and call it “manipulation.”
$BTC H4
So far so good. Although, I wouldn’t say this is good for the 1W or 1D.
At this point there are now short term bear divs on 1W & 1D. We really need to get a candle close above 82.5k going into this weeks close.
We have 9.5 hours to make something happen.
THIS BITCOIN PULLBACK IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR.
The push above $81.7K didn’t hold. $BTC is now around $80.3K.
$79.8K–$78.9K is still where I’m watching for longs.
Getting closer. Staying patient.
$BTC is running into the same resistance again.
We need to make that higher high for a next possible leg.
However, there $100M in $BTC sell orders standing between price and its first higher high.