Top Tweets for #Viewthread
One thing I'm learning as I trade more: the setup matters, but execution matters too.
I took this TSLAUSDT Perpetual long on Bitget around 366.59 after watching the price action and waiting for confirmation...
#Viewthread

#KnowYourArt #ViewThread
.
π¨βπ¨ - Edvard Munch
πΌ - The Scream
π - 1895
π° - $119.9 Million (Auctioned in May 2012)
.
Animated version listing for auction soon! ππ
.
#NFT #Animation #AnimatedNFT #TheScream

#KnowYourArt #Thread
.
π¨βπ¨ - Jacques-Louis David
πΌ - Napolean Bonaparte Crossing the Alps
π - 1801
π° - NA.
π - Chateau de Malmaison, Rueil-Malmaison
.
Animated version listing for auction soon! π
.
#NFT #Animation #AnimatedNFT

@chapo255 Nike Air max. π₯π
Size: 38
Price: 45,000/= tzs
Location: mwenge itv bamaga.
https://t.co/NCKyEfc2f3
#hikashoes #hikasstores
#viewThread

Drop your current viewπ
#ViewThread

I was born and bred in Mutare but till few hours ago, I never knew the significance of this structure. Maybe its my ignorance but I strongly feel that we are not being fully educated about our history thus leads to us not appreciating it.Cross Kopje,Mutare,Zimbabwe #ViewThread

Last Seen Hashtags on Sotwe
king8
Seen from Japan
anxiouspanda filter:videos
Seen from Greece
ΰΈ£ΰΈ±ΰΈΰΈΰΈ²ΰΈΰΈ£ΰΈ²ΰΈ‘2
Seen from Thailand
anxiouspanda() +filter:native_video
Seen from Mexico
brosis brosis ()*filter:videos
Seen from Turkey
Teenageβee()
Seen from Turkey
aiηε§
Seen from Canada
nftporn
Seen from United States
ebony granny
Seen from Netherlands
candid
Seen from Canada
Most Popular Users

Elon Musk 
@elonmusk
241.5M followers

Barack Obama 
@barackobama
118.9M followers

Cristiano Ronaldo 
@cristiano
114.6M followers

Donald J. Trump 
@realdonaldtrump
111.8M followers

Narendra Modi 
@narendramodi
107.1M followers

Rihanna 
@rihanna
98.7M followers

NASA 
@nasa
92.3M followers

Justin Bieber 
@justinbieber
91.8M followers

KATY PERRY 
@katyperry
90M followers

Taylor Swift 
@taylorswift13
84M followers

Lady Gaga 
@ladygaga
75.5M followers

Virat Kohli 
@imvkohli
73.5M followers

Kim Kardashian 
@kimkardashian
70.9M followers

YouTube 
@youtube
68.8M followers

Neymar Jr 
@neymarjr
66.5M followers

Bill Gates 
@billgates
65.2M followers

Selena Gomez 
@selenagomez
63.1M followers

The Ellen Show
@theellenshow
62.2M followers

CNN 
@cnn
61.8M followers

X 
@x
60.7M followers








