Good morning, green lovers 💹
Today will be an important day in terms of diplomacy.
Trump will meet with the leaders of the Gulf countries in New York as part of the United Nations General Assembly. Normally, the Iranian President was not expected to attend, but he was also added to the schedule over the weekend. Pezeshkian will also be in New York today.
The stance of both sides is clear for now. Trump said, “If there is no agreement, the consequences will be severe,” while Pezeshkian made a statement saying, “We can both make an agreement and go to war.”
If today’s negotiations go well, we could see a decline in oil prices and, accordingly, an upward move in Nasdaq and crypto.
Despite Clarity and the FED, #Bitcoin has not made a daily close below $75,550.
Technically, it is showing a positive outlook. However, if it loses the current zone, $70,000 could be a good level for buying
Yesterday, after the Clarity Act, today we have the Fed interest rate decision.
Along with the rate decision, we will also be following the U.S. 10-year Treasury yield. Most likely, the Fed will raise rates and the 10-year Treasury yield may fall.
If the Fed raises rates but the market rises or does not react much, one of the reasons could be the decline in Treasury yields.
So why does the Treasury yield fall?
Briefly; investors may buy long-term Treasuries, thinking that this rate hike will bring inflation under control and that interest rates will fall in the future. These purchases push Treasury prices higher and cause yields to fall.
Of course, none of this is guaranteed. If oil prices, inflation, and debt concerns continue, long-term yields may continue to rise.
That’s why today we will first follow the Fed’s interest rate decision, and then the direction of the U.S. 10-year Treasury yield.
#Bitcoin, as I mentioned in my post the other day, bounced from the $76,500–$76,000 support zone, moved back above $80K, and continues to trade sideways.
I also saw something from a trader that caught my attention, so I wanted to share it as well. The same sideways movement Bitcoin is showing right now also occurred at the beginning of 2023. Back then, after losing the area where the last high was formed and briefly touching support, it turned its structure bearish and continued on its way.
The same setup is present right now. Technically, if the price loses $76K and then pulls back to $76K, it could present a buying opportunity.
#Bitcoin technically appears to have taken liquidity from the $81,270 high. After the decline to $77,550, the price failed to make a new high. Therefore, for now, I think the target is the $76,500–$76,000 support zone.
If Bitcoin reaches the area I mentioned, buying #TAO around the $230 level could be considered. Technically, it is important for TAO not to lose the $230–$225 zone.
The price action should be monitored, and action should be taken based on the reaction in this area.
@maniacbirdoktor Kardeşim, ösym bu sınavlarda kadrolu öğretmen bulamıyor ve en ufak sınav tecrübesi olmayan lisans mezunlarına bu sınavlarda görev veriyor. Sorun bundan kaynaklı ne yazık ki @OSYMbaskanligi inkar etmez mesela
#Bitcoin did not close below $61,100 on the 45-minute timeframe. We can even say that it got a reaction from that area.
The analysis I shared the other day is still valid. The $64,500 – $64,700 range needs to be reclaimed.
The war situation and the #FTX topic are a bit complicated, so I’m preparing a more detailed long tweet. I’ll share it soon.
Good morning to everyone ☀️
#Bitcoin has reached the $60,000 area that I have been watching for a long time. Yesterday, after wicking down to the $59,000 level, it moved back above $60,000.
On the 4H timeframe, if we don’t get a close below 60K, we could see a short-term reaction bounce. The first area that needs to be reclaimed for me is the $65,500 level.
Looking at the daily chart from a wider perspective, the $48,000 area stands out. Around 1 year ago, this area acted as support and became one of the starting points of the move that went up to $126,000.
The same area acted as resistance in 2022 and caused the price to pull back toward the $15,000 levels.
~In the scenario I have in mind, I don’t expect a direct drop to the 48K level. We could spend some time around these areas, and with tensions between Trump and Iran easing, we could see a move back above 70K.
(This is just a possible scenario I have in my mind, not financial advice.)
With yesterday’s close, the US stock market also took a hit. I bought a small amount of #Intel. For my main entry, I am watching the 26.400 area. #Nasdaq
Sharing the trades I posted over the last 1 month for tracking purposes. Anyone who wants can check my previous tweets.
I’ll keep this updated regularly every month.
#ONDO → +18%
#RENDER → +6%
#DOGE → +9%
#SUI → +31% / +5% (2 different trades)
The percentages are spot moves without leverage.
I also shared #AIXBT today. The next update will be in 1 month
Haddimi aştıysam, yanlış konuştuysam kusuruma bakmayın ama ben bu şekilde payları ailelerimize götüremem. Yolumuzu bekleyen garip yetim öksüz, ebeler dedeler var. Alın size düşen payınız bu diyemem..
There is a development regarding the Clarity Act. U.S. Senator Tim Scott made a statement to Fox Business. He said that the landmark Clarity Act, which will regulate the structure of the digital asset market, will enter a bipartisan committee discussion in May and will shortly after be approved in the Senate General Assembly.
So basically, he is saying that it is now in the final stage.
He also said there will be 13 Republicans in the committee and that he expects support from all of them.
In May, they will establish two bipartisan commissions. Republicans will vote positively there, and Democrats will probably say: “No, you are using crypto for this and that,” those discussions will happen, and I think this situation will probably drag into June.
#ClarityAct
We haven’t looked at commodities for a while, so let’s start with silver.
#Silver had been trending upward by forming higher highs for some time. However, with the loss of the 78 level, that structure has been broken. On the 45-minute timeframe, price has been making lower lows for a while. If it manages to hold above $74, this bearish structure would also be invalidated.
At the moment, the first key zone silver needs to reclaim is the $76–77 range, which previously acted as a local bottom. If price tests that area and gets rejected, a position can be considered around $69.
For #Gold, the critical level to hold was the 4650 range. Price lost that level yesterday and is currently showing a pullback. If it manages to close above that level, a short position could be attempted.
These levels are not financial advice, just for informational purposes. Do your own analysis and only take trades that fit your own strategy.
For #Render to maintain its bullish structure on the daily timeframe, it should not fall below 1.57. It has currently reclaimed the 1.81 level. On a pullback, I plan to enter a trade around the 1.81 zone. My stop will be at 1.75, and I will wait for a new daily high to exit the trade.
Good morning,
In USDT dominance, the 7.18 level is a critical zone. If this level is lost, a pullback towards the 6.57 range could occur. However, getting a reaction from 7.18 and rising again to touch the uptrend is also a possible scenario.