$TE I still think the G2 financing is going to be a DOE loan and after all this waiting, I am even more confident. It’s basically 1:1 the section 232 decision waiting game.
I think the company is close to announcing it, maybe already next week.
No financial advice!
Everything pointed towards a DOE loan for $TE with just one exception - the missing conditional commitment. Now that the DOE has moved to combined announcements, even that last detail makes sense.
I expect the announcement in the coming weeks.
$TE many eyes on T1 these days after a brutal selloff. Let’s remember the outstanding execution over the past 18 months. I think once the financing is announced, it will become more clear that the delay was probably caused by extensive administrative actions.
$TE T1 Energy is not a solar manufacturing company!
This is what many people do not understand.
T1 is:
Solar ✅
Storage ✅
Solutions ✅
Data center operations (2027) ✅
https://t.co/LLTxm88Iqt
$TE out of the 14 loans apportioned on September 14 with a total volume of $13.88B none has been announced yet. In average, 1-2 loans get approved in each iteration.
$TE look at the DOE process flow. We got Clearway and section 232 decision in early August…it could take 40-90 days after those details have been included which would be end of September - end of October.
Chill and let the shorts pile in for a nice squeeze…
@BobbyKi07237912 at this point T1 doing a bridge has turned into a countdown for the comprehensive financing haha 120m -> 50m -> 🎯
I think DOE is now very obvious…looking forward to the squeeze
@Jridjdjdjj@emeryturazike please do not make any investment decisions based on this. DOE is not confirmed and even if, they could be forced to go with plan b/c/d if the final doe approval is delayed or declined…
@Jridjdjdjj@emeryturazike i can’t predict the future but here are my calculations based on the DOE (theory not a fact!) interagency process:
Bull: September 30
Base: October 15
Bear: October 30
I know those are exactly the Evervolt payment dates but I didn’t consider Evervolt in my calculation lol.
@joemalboeufvt the due diligence was completed end of June. Though raising such a gigantic debt amount required more contract coverage, hence T1 had to close the clearway deal. Section 232 didn’t hurt too. Following approval process takes time. Should be in its final stages…
@hiteshkar@factsoveragenda there are more… T1 publicly said to announce the JV partner for their datacenter in Norway during Q4. Not sure how one can think it will get much cheaper honestly..
https://t.co/MRlfGeElMv
@danielbarcelo@E_Bruxxx hey Dan, tough time right now…you did it in 2024 and you will do it again. I see the moves you guys are making. Now let’s get this across the finish line 🏁🤞🏻