I know a lot of you guys have been waiting and hoping for altcoin season to finally come. Personally, I’m not counting on it. But instead of giving you false hope, I’d rather help you prepare for it by sharing solid coins like $CRV.
That way, if altcoin season really does come, you’ll already have a good position in a relatively safe, stable and sustainable long term investment, with a great entry price instead of having to chase the pump.
And only use 5% of your capital for this one guys. I want us to be prepared for the opportunity, not just sit around hoping for it 💙
W is looking pretty solid guys, just like ORCA. Both the weekly and daily candles have already broken out.
Even when BTC dumped yesterday, W was still pumping against the market. That alone shows you how strong this coin is.
Hop in with just 5% of your capital guys and set stoploss at 0.01358 guys, I’ll take care of the rest for youuu 💪🏻💙
You guys can take profit here or at least move your stoploss to entry to stay safe.
I just want to see you guys happy with your profits, not regretting that you didn’t take profit when you had the chance. Remember, even $1 in profit is still profit hehe 🥰💙
It’s okay, the important thing is your position size. The leverage itself doesn’t really matter that much.
For example, if you’re willing to risk 3% of your account on one trade, you just need to calculate your position size properly.
For this BTC signal, my stop loss is about 1%, and I’m willing to risk 3% of my account if it gets hit. So even if I use 100x leverage, the position would be down 100% at the stoploss, but I’d still only lose 3% of my total account.😘
I noticed that $ORCA has already broken out on the weekly chart, and even while $BTC is correcting, ORCA has been holding its price really well.
Volume is also looking strong right now with no clear signs of selling pressure, so I think it’s worth getting in a little early and waiting for BTC to recover.
On the H1 timeframe, ORCA is already testing the EMA20, and the stop loss is only a little over 10% from here, so I think this setup is definitely worth taking guys!
I’m still holding VTHO with you guys.
$BTC had a sharp drop and swept a lot of liquidity, so VTHO got dragged down with it as well. But things are looking much more stable now.
VTHO’s daily candle has already broken above the EMA20 with strong volume, so I still believe there’s a good chance for another move higher.
So don’t worry too much guys. I’m still right here fighting alongside you, and I’ll keep updating you as quickly as I can if anything changes. ❤️