Bithumb in Korea is still blocking deposit and withdraw. Does it have nothing to do with zil EVM success? Not to mention upbit in Korea, any market in Korea is not accepting zil migration. Next week another deadline is coming.
@zilliqa I don't understand what you are talking about
Today is the last day to decide on the delist. Then you are still on the discussion with upbit and other market?? What good is the second and third migration after being delisted?
@zilliqa Deadline in upbit is nearly up. Next week wiil zilliqa survive? No posting about second batch. What if Zilliqa can't pass through upbit strict rules? I can't see any hope.
@0xCypherPeak Dear, Zahnd.
Then, Do holders like us have to do something to move to the new safe environment? Or now that automatically transfer to the new one by you, we just wait for the time?
P.s I really hope zilliqa won't be delisted. Please survive.
@zilliqa You got only one more month to be alive in the market.
Before deadline comes, I think you must show zilliqa is valuable enough to stay in the market. Please survive, don't make investors broken.
@0xCypherPeak According to your answer, which sounds like everything is working out so well.
But whether or not zilliqa is alive in the coin market would be decided in a few days. My money will stay or be gone forever. If you are not ghost business,I expect you to show responsibility.
@zilliqa You did say you would share further updates. But since 20 July, there is any information uploaded about new updates and actions.
Do You have no concern about your coin? Are you doing something meanful?
I ask you to tell all investors about what is going on ASAP.
@flow_blockchain @MEXC_Official Is there any possibility thay upbit withdraw the delist on Flow? If not, korean invsters! should we sell before the final day? or transfer to other global market and wait till restoring our principal? Please anyone tells me if my idea makes sense or not.
@flow_blockchain@binance Honestly, I don't understand sevices back online, trading, deposits, withdrawls being still on deadlock. What the hell is the difference between two? I feel locked in the heavy fog.
@flow_blockchain
flow coin...
Is there still probability to be expelled from coin markets?
I suspect what global markets
want from flow corp., and what
flow coin has to do to avoid removal from markets. Indeed, the process of passing through this issue is working out so well?