I'm going to share a coin with you that has a market value of $3k like I did with $ANSEM
You promise to hold it until it does 1000x.
Up to $10 million.
Do you accept the deal?
If you accept, like and retweet
I'll send the CA to those who comment *ME*
Join TG for ECA 👉 https://t.co/EG29a7oElQ
NEXT ALPHA CALL DETAILS
TOMORROW
TIME: 18:00 UTC
CHAIN: SOLANA
TARGET: $20M+ MARKET CAP
AIRDROP: 50% of the supply will be LOCKED for the community airdrop.
GIVEAWAY: 20 SOL will be given away to a 20 lucky winner!
✅ Like+ Retweet
✅ Drop your SOL wallet address
DON’T MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY. 🏆
CA DROPS HERE JOIN NOW 👇👇
https://t.co/JHpu1PToLb
I’m launching a memecoin on solana
Saturday 11th July, 7PM UTC
You have 10 hours to fill out form for free airdrop
For a bonus airdrop, rt + drop your SOL address
https://t.co/UvRFH2HBmm
I kinda want to launch my own memecoin and airdrop 70% of the tokens to my community FOR FREE
A sub 5k mcap i will push till 5M mcap
✔️ No pre sale
✔️ No big wallet buy
✔️ No pump & dump
✔️ No snipers
Drop solana address for free airdrop
Like and retweet
In the last three months I have moved all the remaining USDT back into the bank system and bought Gold & Silver! Im absolutely not liquid at all as of now in crypto assets as the only remaining USDT assets are in the big short from 115-125k that is still open.
I see no reason at all to be liquid in Crypto assets, even for the next months! Some are expecting to buy the crash in the coming weeks, but the bear market will last longer as the reality is pretty simple! Bitcoin will bottom out in September-October 2026 in my opinion! For that reason I see no benefit in keeping USDT and wait while the money can continue to work by holding Silver & Gold in the meantime!
My biggest bags as of now are three:
- The BTC short from 115-125k
- Massive Silver accumulation
- Massive Gold accumulation
A medium sized bag of BTC as well:
Short term I’m holding BTC as mentioned in the last Sunday report, BTC is in a big sideway zone and I see it as realistic to see a short term up move, even till 107k before starting the next leg down in February - March! Thats why I have bought BTC at 85k region as mentioned in the Sunday report! Willing to sell after making the up move in the coming weeks!
Since months I’m saying that I’m bearish on Stocks and Bitcoin and ultra bullish on Gold and Silver. In my opinion the run is far from over and we have not even entered the super cycle yet. Which means it’s still early to accumulate more Gold and Silver!