$TOTAL
I know everyone is really bullish but it is always good to look at different possible outcomes.
Next monthly pivot is in Ocotber and there is a strong chance that we slowly grind down/range until then before a major leg up.
We broke a really important resistance on the Monthly but didn't get a retest yet. Next to that we also broke out of the Kumo which signals a trend reversal, but we also did not get a retest of that Kumo as well. Therefore it would be really healthy to revisit that level in the near future and flip it into support.
If this plays out it would be a perfect cup and handle pattern. Anyways this months close will be important.
$ALTS $BTC $ETH
$USDT & $TOTAL
USDT close to a bearish Stoch RSI cross while TOTAL is close to a bullish 3D Stoch RSI cross.
Last time we got this the market went up almost 50% from low to top.
No guarantee but it’s a strong signal.
$USDT & $TOTAL
USDT close to a bearish Stoch RSI cross while TOTAL is close to a bullish 3D Stoch RSI cross.
Last time we got this the market went up almost 50% from low to top.
No guarantee but it’s a strong signal.
$ALTS
We got the breakout which ended up being a nasty wick. However price is now retesting the breakout trendline and the Tenkan. If it holds the rally could continue, if not this was probably a fakeout and we're heading lower.
$ALTS
We got the breakout which ended up being a nasty wick. However price is now retesting the breakout trendline and the Tenkan. If it holds the rally could continue, if not this was probably a fakeout and we're heading lower.
$ALTS
If price breaks this resistance it’s go time for alts. Stoch RSI on the 2D timeframe made a bullish cross, last time this happened was in June when price surged 30%+
$ETH $SOL $HBAR $XRP $ADA
@Voetbal37297403 Zeker kwaliteiten zijn belangrijk, echter heeft bijvoorbeeld een Mokio ook zeker uitzonderlijke kwaliteiten voor zijn leeftijd, alleen zie je gewoon qua positionering en momenten kiezen dat het aan ervaring ontbreekt. En meestal zit dat er wel in bij spelers die al wat ouder zijn
@Voetbal37297403 Leuke spelers! Echter mis ik een stukje ervaring. Ajax heeft een leider nodig op 6, iemand die het wegzet zoals Henderson dat deed, iemand die een stukje rust brengt.
$ETH
Ethereum was looking good back in December. However this has changed drastically.
The monthly closed below the Kumo for the first time in months. It is now sitting on the Kumo. Next to that price closed below the Tenkan and Kijun.
The line in the sand here is $2250 a monthly close above is needed for the bullish scenario. Otherwise sub $1500 comes into play.
Next monthly pivots are April and May 🔮
$ALTS
If price breaks this resistance it’s go time for alts. Stoch RSI on the 2D timeframe made a bullish cross, last time this happened was in June when price surged 30%+
$ETH $SOL $HBAR $XRP $ADA
$ALTS
If price breaks this resistance it’s go time for alts. Stoch RSI on the 2D timeframe made a bullish cross, last time this happened was in June when price surged 30%+
$ETH $SOL $HBAR $XRP $ADA
That weekly pivot marked the exact bottom for the stablecoins dominance and the exact top for the total market.
While everyone was screaming for new all time highs only a few saw what was coming 🩸
$BTC $ETH $ALTS
Stablecoins Dominance on a weekly pivot as we speak. It is trying to find support here on the Kumo and an important price level. Potential bullish divergence on the Stoch RSI in the making which could signal a trend reversal.
I would advice to be cautious here ‼️
$BTC
Price consolidating in this pennant. Should make a decision soon. If we break out target is a new all time high, a break down would probably send it down to $114k.
Place your bets!
We might be in for a bigger correction if the stablecoin dominance flips this resistance successfully. Ichimoku is getting bullish as well. Something to monitor.
Stablecoins Dominance on a weekly pivot as we speak. It is trying to find support here on the Kumo and an important price level. Potential bullish divergence on the Stoch RSI in the making which could signal a trend reversal.
I would advice to be cautious here ‼️
Stablecoins Dominance on a weekly pivot as we speak. It is trying to find support here on the Kumo and an important price level. Potential bullish divergence on the Stoch RSI in the making which could signal a trend reversal.
I would advice to be cautious here ‼️