$MEGA trending #8, +22.5%, and the build behind it is being added to right now, not left over from yesterday. 0.04712 is where I want to see bids hold if this pulls back. Volume 10.6x says the positioning earned it.
3.75m $HYPE on Oct 7, 8.65x September, and the rumour is it went to one institution privately instead of the open market. So the supply that would've hit the book just got parked somewhere.
$AAVE +3.0% and the newest candle closed above where the last few topped out, first time this run.
Buyback talk is doing the lifting, and it's thinner than the headline.
$TRUMP 2.191. The build here is sized against 2.125, which is the whole point of it.
11.97x volume, OI still going, funding 0.005 so nobody's paying to hold.
Half the room told me this was exhaustion into the premium half. I took the other side.
$TIA alert pulled this up, not me. Price under both the 50 and 100 on the alert read, stoch crossing down at 76.
The picture underneath is its own thing. Buyers got turned away near 0.460 and the wick that did it hasn't been retested.
I trim into 0.4328, most comes off at
$ARK +55.6% today, volume 17x normal, and the long build here is crowded.
0.4103
0.4312
risk 0.379 to 0.3477. price above both EMAs, but the 21 would have to roll over before I stop believing 0.379 holds.
The asymmetry is the whole edge. Risk 1-2% per trade, aim for an RR of 1:3, and a 40% win rate still compounds. You are not trying to be right, you are trying to be paid when you are.
$BERA 0.2555, +13.2%, and the build sitting in this book is bigger than what this pair has been carrying lately. Most of it is already on though, so I'd rather see 0.2558 come back to me than chase.
Funding at -0.134 while price is above both EMAs tells you which side is paying
$LIT short, and the size got built before the push, which is why the trending list is full of people on the wrong side of it
3.334 is where I'm actually pointed, 3.517 just pays along the way. Risk 3.792 to 4.066.
Volume at 0.72x says the move up was never confirmed.
$UNI 8.941, scanner flagged a bullish divergence with 3 of 4 confluence. Two up bars off the low now, but the 21 and 55 EMA are still overhead and neither has turned.
If 8.84 goes I'm cutting it, if this holds I'm adding.
What's the actual risk here if the averages keep
Bitget now saying $387.5m gone from the Sept 24 hit, withdrawals still frozen, and the protection fund covers maybe a fifth of it. Solvency math that thin is the part people will remember when the next exchange says trust me.
Not my screen that flagged this one, someone in the