Big thanks to TOVEST Exchange for the invitation to TOKEN2049 Singapore 🇸🇬✨
Heading to Singapore for the summit if you’re attending, send a message! Rocky & the team can't wait to catch up with our community members and ecosystem partners
Let's connect and build! 🤝🔥
— Rocky
Big thanks to TOVEST Exchange for the invitation to TOKEN2049 Singapore 🇸🇬✨
Heading to Singapore for the summit if you’re attending, send a message! Rocky & the team can't wait to catch up with our community members and ecosystem partners
Let's connect and build! 🤝🔥
— Rocky
📊 #BTC OCTOBER OUTLOOK & ANALYSIS 🚀
🗣️ Some traders say October will be bullish for $BTC (“Uptober”).
🗣️ Others believe October will turn out bearish.
🧠 My Take: October is going to be a highly volatile month, and I am expecting an ABC Correction before the real trend continues:
🔹 Wave A: Downward move towards the ~$78,000 zone.
🔹 Wave B: Relief bounce / pull back up.
🔹 Wave C: Downward continuation targeting the Weekly 20 MA (~$72,000 - $73,000).
⚠️ Key Takeaway: Be ready for wild swings! Manage your risk properly and don't over-leverage.
#Bitcoin #BTC #TradingAnalysis #Crypto #MarketUpdate
Singapore,we’re coming! 🇸🇬
@token2049
The Tovest team will be at Token2049 Singapore, 7–8 October.
Come meet us and let’s talk about the future of Trade crypto and tokenized US stocks.
Here's where to find us, let’s connect.📷
Singapore,we’re coming! 🇸🇬@token2049
The Tovest team will be at Token2049 Singapore, 7–8 October.
Come meet us and let’s talk about the future of Trade crypto and tokenized US stocks.
Here's where to find us, let’s connect.🤝
Singapore,we’re coming! 🇸🇬
@token2049
The Tovest team will be at Token2049 Singapore, 7–8 October.
Come meet us and let’s talk about the future of Trade crypto and tokenized US stocks.
Here's where to find us, let’s connect.📷
📊 **October 2 Morning Market Analysis | BTC Holds $84.5K as Resistance Comes into Focus**
BTC is holding steady near $84,500, while ETH has rebounded to around $2,700. Short-term momentum remains positive. I am watching to see if the rebound can be sustained, though overhead resistance is imminent; the key lies in whether the price can decisively break through and hold that level.
Over the past few days, BTC’s price action and capital flows haven't been perfectly aligned. Wednesday saw significant ETF outflows, yet the price did not experience a sustained decline. While buying interest remains, single-day data is insufficient to conclude that this signals a capital exodus. I will be monitoring the next few trading sessions to see if capital flows back in.
If ETF inflows resume and trading volume picks up, the rebound will gain stronger support. However, if outflows persist and every rally is met with selling pressure, I will remain cautious. Speculation that "large sellers are absorbing buying demand" still requires further confirmation.
BTC remains above its hourly trend line, so the overall structure is intact, though it has not yet clearly broken out of its consolidation range. My immediate focus is the $84,000 level: if it holds, further upside is possible; if it breaks, I will watch for a quick recovery and look for buying support near $83,000 and $82,500. Should the price fall below $80,000 and fail to recover, I will re-evaluate the downside risk on the daily timeframe.
Resistance remains in the $84,700–$85,300 range. We have previously seen a scenario where a sharp rally was followed by a sell-off. This time, I am less concerned with the peak of the rally and more focused on whether the price can stabilize. Only a breakout accompanied by high volume—followed by a successful retest—would boost my confidence in higher price targets.
My long-term outlook for the cryptocurrency market remains unchanged, but that doesn't mean I need to stubbornly ride out every short-term fluctuation. U.S. Treasury yields, oil prices, and the performance of U.S. equities remain critical factors. The previously formulated long strategies for BTC and ETH remain valid as references, though new entry positions require confirmation signals. While ETH’s recovery to $2,700 counts as a rebound, I would prefer to see it firmly establish itself at this level rather than simply touching it before pulling back.
If there is no suitable entry opportunity, I will stay on the sidelines; if I am already in profit, I will lock in those gains. There is no need for me to try and capture every single market fluctuation.#BTC #ETH #SOL
🔥 $BTC Quick Analysis & Signal 🔥
🔹 Trend: HTF remains higher (re-accumulation).
🔹 Active Short: Sitting in a short from ~$87k, added at $85.2k.
🔹 Target: $79k–$82k (Closing short & taking over HTF Long here).
🔹 Invalidation: Hold above $85.2k.
Keep your risk managed! 👍
#Bitcoin #BTC #Trading #CryptoAnalysis
🔥 $BTC Quick Analysis & Signal 🔥
🔹 Trend: HTF remains higher (re-accumulation).
🔹 Active Short: Sitting in a short from ~$87k, added at $85.2k.
🔹 Target: $79k–$82k (Closing short & taking over HTF Long here).
🔹 Invalidation: Hold above $85.2k.
Keep your risk managed! 👍
🔥 $BTC Quick Analysis & Signal 🔥
🔹 Trend: HTF remains higher (re-accumulation).
🔹 Active Short: Sitting in a short from ~$87k, added at $85.2k.
🔹 Target: $79k–$82k (Closing short & taking over HTF Long here).
🔹 Invalidation: Hold above $85.2k.
Keep your risk managed! 👍
Yesterday’s High/Low Check 📊
🔹$BTC: High $85.3k | Low $82.9k
🔹$ETH: High $2,733 | Low $2,659
🔹$SOL: High $154.2 | Low $146.8
Market Watch: Key US PCE inflation data & Q4 "Uptober" seasonality setting up the next big move! 🚀
#Crypto#BTC#ETH#SOL#TradingView
📊 My Market View | October 1
I see this move as a low-volume rebound entering consolidation. A trend breakout is still unconfirmed. U.S. tech stocks have improved, but elevated long-term Treasury yields and rebounding oil prices mean macro pressure remains.
🚀BTC remains my main focus. Short-term momentum has recovered, but short liquidations have helped fuel the rebound. Weak volume and a persistent spot discount make chasing higher prices less attractive.
Here’s my approach:
• BTC: Watch the $82.5K–$85.5K range. A sustained move above $85K with stronger volume would support further upside. On a pullback toward $82.5K, I’ll look for clear buying support before considering a long. A breakdown that fails to reclaim this level would make me reassess the bullish setup.
• ETH: Relatively weak. Watch $2,640 support and $2,760 resistance.
• SOL: Watch $117 support. If it breaks, the next level to monitor is $114.
I’m avoiding heavy positions in the middle of the range. Wait for price and volume confirmation, use stop-losses, and protect profits in stages.
Next, I’m watching Friday’s NFP report, Treasury yields, and oil prices.
Protecting capital matters more than catching every move.🫡🫡#BTC #ETH #SOL