@chambleebrandel Not sure they do have unlimited money. They have stopped building Neom (https://t.co/QIeFXGETIt) and are in Wall St looking for more money.
It's insane to me that one of the most famous ex-players in the world is literally advertising courtsiding - a practice banned by many (most?) tournaments!!
It's literally @BetfairExchange wild west 20 years ago all over again! @WALLACHLEGAL
For everyone missing American odds on @Novig , I made a totally free no BS desktop extension for Chrome that automatically shows you American odds.
Plus...
- Works on Novig, Kalshi, Polymarket and ProphetX
- American and decimal odds
Instructions in video.
Download here: https://t.co/Qvnph7VLpj
Direct download: https://t.co/pa0VXnY8Xs
Happy to take requests for any updates (or bugs you find)
@MarkDiStef This is Sportsbet testing the waters of a different product offering - a lottery product within the confines of their licence. They would call it "innovative" no doubt!
@AvidCommentator No doubt a sign of things... but...
These quarterly percentages are quarterly growth comparisons (not sales) in comparison to 2025 quarters and Q4 2025 results (which is what the 2026 comparison is based on) were skewed upward by the Nintendo switch launch... perhaps?
https://t.co/Ov9y8na7RM
Friday, August 7 hearing (5 min 41 sec)
Short and to the point. Veronica Polnick (Debtors):
"We are going to try to work through the weekend to see if we can come to a resolution with Forge, and to that end we would request a reset of today's hearings to Monday... We expect that on Monday we will be at a pivot point where we either have a resolution with Forge and we will be spending the next week or so papering that deal so that we can exit expeditiously. If we don't on Monday have a resolution with Forge, we will pivot to a robust backup plan that we have been developing kind of in tandem."
She also acknowledged the audience directly: "We know that we have a great many customers that are paying very close attention to this... It's a delay to the exit that is disappointing to them and to us. And we have not lost sight of that."
John Deaton (pro bono, ~4,000 customers) was blunter:
"This was only 11th hour, two to three days away before the effective date... at this point, unfortunately, they believe they're not getting what they paid for because of the delays and delays. I'm doing the best I can to prevent 4,000 customers from filing grievances and complaints... At some point I'm certainly going to move that the $200 billion Schwab would be responsible for paying any additional fees."
Matthew Sawyer (Committee) echoed: disappointed, but optimistic about Monday.
Judge Pérez reset to 10:00 a.m. Monday, August 10 — with a one-hour window.
Reading it
Forge's counsel appeared and said nothing substantive — no objection to the reset, no argument. The whole hearing was a weekend extension request.
Two things are different from July 28. First, there's now a hard pivot point: Monday is decision day, not another open-ended adjournment. Second, the Debtors revealed a "robust backup plan" developed in tandem — meaning a replacement liquidating trustee is lined up, or close to it. That matters because it removes Forge's leverage. If Forge was hoping delay would force a renegotiation, the existence of a ready alternative undercuts that.
The one-hour hearing slot is a mild tell: the judge doesn't expect a contested evidentiary fight Monday. Either a deal gets announced or the Debtors walk through Plan B.