Lost $15k on $CIFR.
I entered expecting $14.50 to hold, but it failed. Decided to hold until the $11.75 swing low, but this thing just kept gapping down.
Kept waiting for a bounce to sell and eventually had to exit on a bearish candle. Of course, it bounced to $10 almost immediately after I sold. Unlucky.
In hindsight, I should’ve instantly cut it at $11.50 instead of waiting for the weekly close. Costly lesson.
Down $15k on this trade. No excuses, that's the game. Full transparency, I'll show the losses just like the wins.
On to the next. Haven't traded anything since. Just sitting on the sidelines waiting for the next setup. $COHR $AAOI $CRWV $SPCX
I’ve never really traded options, but I might try something small today.
Thinking about grabbing some $CIFR calls if we break $14 within the first 15 minutes after open. If not, I’m staying on the sidelines.
Just playing with a little house money (~$500), nothing serious.
DO NOT follow this trade 😂 I’m experimenting here, not giving financial advice.
Let’s see if $CIFR can make a move.
I can’t wait to look back 6 months from now when all the $IREN and $CIFR haters realize how wrong they were.
I’m holding for ATHs. As long as the bullish momentum and thesis remain intact, $CIFR is now a long-term position for me.
In the meantime, I’ll be looking for other stocks to swing trade.
I’m also experimenting with options this week to see how it goes.
I know how easy it is to get lucky on a trade (just look at my $400 $AAPL win today 😂), so I want to see if I can develop some actual consistency while risking very little.
One lucky trade means nothing. Consistency is the real challenge.
Let’s see how this plays out.
Options are BROKEN. 😂💰
Just made $400 in 2 minutes trading $AAPL options.
I might have to start an options challenge alongside the $CIFR challenge.
Receipts attached. Full transparency, every trade documented.
Maybe I’ve been sleeping on options this whole time.
Got an early flight today, but DANG… $CIFR really just erased those overnight gains.
Still bullish as long as we hold $11.80+ on the daily close.
The thesis hasn’t changed for me. Just need some stability and a catalyst to get this moving again.
Now let’s get this Iran war behind us so the market can finally rip.
Big potential catalyst for $CIFR tomorrow.
Reports are circulating that $IREN has a deal with Anthropic in the works. It’s not officially confirmed yet, but if true, this could boost sentiment across AI infrastructure stocks, including $CIFR.
$CIFR is already up around 1.5% premarket, and sentiment on X still feels extremely bearish. Sometimes that signals a potential bottom.
My plan is to look for entries around $13.50–$14 and add into strength if we get confirmation.
Watching for a continuation toward $15.
I have a flight tomorrow, so hopefully I can add between 8:30 and 9:00 AM before takeoff. I’ll keep you guys updated ASAP!
Good night, everyone, and good luck tomorrow!
Good news for $CIFR holders!
Looks like we’ve closed above $13.50, which is a great sign!
I’m starting to think we may have put in a bottom here. Now I want to see follow-through and confirmation of strength before adding more shares.
I’ll be looking to add into strength if the price action cooperates.
Now we just need a couple of those back-to-back 10% green days to get things moving again.
Let’s see if $CIFR can deliver.
FYI: Not adding to $CIFR here. Looking pretty weak right now.
Still holding my 2,500 shares, but I want to see some strength before adding more.
We NEED a close above $13.50 for yesterday to have potentially marked the bottom.
Patience is key. Let’s see how the day plays out.
Looks like $CIFR could be ready to FLY today.
Already up 2% premarket, and with AI stocks turning green, I’m watching this one closely.
My plan is to load up an additional 1,500 shares between $13.50 and $14, depending on price action.
My target for today’s close: $14.50–$15.
At these prices, the $40K challenge might turn into something much bigger. $CIFR is looking too good at these levels.
Good luck to everyone who stayed strong, held through the volatility, and didn’t get shaken out.
Now let’s see if $CIFR can deliver. Time to work toward that $100K goal!
We held $13 and bounced.
Tomorrow is going to be important in determining whether $CIFR can continue the trend.
I want to see $13 hold and, most importantly, a close above $13.
If we get that confirmation, I’ll start thinking about adding more tomorrow and potentially throughout next week.
My goal is to build this position to 4,000 shares.
My $CIFR price target is $25 by the end of the year. We’ll see how it goes, but if we get there, the profit potential would be nearly $40K on roughly $60K invested.
That’s the kind of risk/reward I’m looking for.
And don’t listen to the haters asking why you’re down.
Being down is part of investing. What matters is whether your thesis is still intact and whether the price action eventually confirms it.
I still strongly believe in $CIFR and the setup.
Come on, let’s build this to $100K.
Now we just need the price action to confirm it.
Down $3K on $CIFR right now.
Still holding strong.
Based on the recent price action and support zones, I’ve moved my stop to below $13.
I’m not rushing to add until I see confirmation of strength and a reclaim.
Once I get that confirmation, I’m planning to double my position and take a full lot.
Still believe the risk/reward is worth it here.
Let’s see what $CIFR gives us.
Good luck to everyone still holding.
Tomorrow is IMPORTANT for $CIFR .
I want to see a close above $14.
Ideally, we reclaim $15+ — that would be a very strong sign that this breakdown was just a shakeout.
$CIFR is already up 1% after hours.
If we can get another 2–3% move before the market opens, I think there’s a good chance we could see a 9–10% day tomorrow.
Obviously, we’ll see how it plays out.
Good luck to everyone who stayed in the position and didn’t get shaken out.
Let’s see what $CIFR does tomorrow.