₦1.5M PROP ACCOUNT FOR ₦5K. I’M IN. 😭📈
Buy here:
https://t.co/EhrrSW0KQv
Just picked up a ₦1.5M prop challenge during the current discount on Sunday
Now there’s only one thing left to do: trade.
I’m not putting a deadline on this. I’m not forcing setups. I’m not trying to turn ₦5K into a miracle overnight.
I’m going to trade my system l and see how far I can take this account.
And yes… if I eventually breach it, ₦5K is ₦5K 😂
I’ll learn, reset, and go again.
GO HARD OR GO HOME.
I’ll be documenting the journey here sha wins, losses, mistakes, withdrawals, everything.
Strictly CRT, anything more or less I no Dey do😂
Let’s see what happens. 🫡
Day 3 starts now.
AUDNZD trade recap 📉
Posted this setup yesterday and took the entry after price gave the confirmation I was waiting for.
Price respected the level initially, but the trade eventually failed to reach the target.
Looking back, there are a few things I want to review about the entry and confirmation.
Would you have taken this setup or waited for more confirmation?
AUDNZD CRT OUTLOOK:
wednesdays daily candle is currently rejection mondays candle low from a SNR A shaped key level,
we have seen a 4hr rejection and a confirmation in the 1hr.
i have set my limit now @1.23874
Bitcoin is sitting in an interesting CRT spot.
My idea is simple:
Sweep the sell-side liquidity → react from the FVG → confirm → target the next liquidity. 📉
The key level I’m watching is the Fair Value Gap.
I want price to come down and sweep the sell-side liquidity first. After that, I’m looking for a Model 1 sweep on the Daily, then I want the 1H Model 1 to give me the confirmation for entry.
No confirmation = no trade.
I’m not chasing BTC around the chart like we’re playing hide and seek 😂
Let price come to me.
If the setup aligns, I’ll take the shot and target the next sell-side liquidity.
Patience first. Execution second. No FOMO.
BTC, abeg behave yourself. 😭📉
Let’s see if the setup plays out.
I followed my CRT model on AUDUSD, but the setup ended up getting my SL smashed
I’d like to understand what I may have missed in the analysis or execution.
Can you point out what I did wrongly 😔
Daily CRT > 1hr model
AUDNZD CRT OUTLOOK:
wednesdays daily candle is currently rejection mondays candle low from a SNR A shaped key level,
we have seen a 4hr rejection and a confirmation in the 1hr.
i have set my limit now @1.23874
Bitcoin is sitting in an interesting CRT spot.
My idea is simple:
Sweep the sell-side liquidity → react from the FVG → confirm → target the next liquidity. 📉
The key level I’m watching is the Fair Value Gap.
I want price to come down and sweep the sell-side liquidity first. After that, I’m looking for a Model 1 sweep on the Daily, then I want the 1H Model 1 to give me the confirmation for entry.
No confirmation = no trade.
I’m not chasing BTC around the chart like we’re playing hide and seek 😂
Let price come to me.
If the setup aligns, I’ll take the shot and target the next sell-side liquidity.
Patience first. Execution second. No FOMO.
BTC, abeg behave yourself. 😭📉
Let’s see if the setup plays out.