$BTC 1H ANALYSIS
After testing and rejecting the resistance zone (previously discussed in my HTF update), BTC is starting to show signs of weakness.
On the LTF, I'm waiting for a breakdown below support at ~85,300, which would trigger further downside.
Today's plan is pretty straightforward:
• Follow the trend
• Wait for a reaction and retest
• Trade based on HTF and LTF analysis aligning
Unless we see a bullish reaction right now during the NY open (it's now or never), I'll be taking shorts.
Waiting for confirmation in case we pump, which would invalidate my idea.
$BTC 1H ANALYSIS
After testing and rejecting the resistance zone (previously discussed in my HTF update), BTC is starting to show signs of weakness.
On the LTF, I'm waiting for a breakdown below support at ~85,300, which would trigger further downside.
Today's plan is pretty straightforward:
• Follow the trend
• Wait for a reaction and retest
• Trade based on HTF and LTF analysis aligning
Unless we see a bullish reaction right now during the NY open (it's now or never), I'll be taking shorts.
Waiting for confirmation in case we pump, which would invalidate my idea.
USDT DOMINANCE 4H.
USDT.D drops = BTC pumps
USDT.D pumps = BTC dumps
do you really think we will keep going lower after 10x 4h red candles in a row?
do you really think BTC will keep pumping right now, after such a displacement?
yes, it will hit 90k, 100k, 120k... eventually.
but right now? I don't know...
The signs are there, it's up to you whether you take advantage of it, or not.
I'm personally still bullish, just waiting for a good entry, happy to be sidelined.
$BTC 1D — HTF ANALYSIS
Price just reached resistance (~86k), so as usual, everyone is shorting this level right away.
I'm aware we could reject this level, but it's not enough confluence for me to enter short.
I want to see some chop, buyers slowing down the pump, bears stepping in, then enter on a retest of the downtrend.
Nothing wrong with the setup, I just don't see a reason to short a parabolic candle.🤷♂️
On the other hand, if we successfully break above this level and hold it, we might aim for higher prices, which would suggest continuation and give us long setups. That's the reason I'm staying on my hands right now.
This isn't the typical hedging post where people claim to be right either way the market moves. I believe we'll drop, but my goal isn't to be right, it's to make money.
Waiting patiently for more setups. It's currently not worth the risk.
$BTC 1D — HTF ANALYSIS
Price just reached resistance (~86k), so as usual, everyone is shorting this level right away.
I'm aware we could reject this level, but it's not enough confluence for me to enter short.
I want to see some chop, buyers slowing down the pump, bears stepping in, then enter on a retest of the downtrend.
Nothing wrong with the setup, I just don't see a reason to short a parabolic candle.🤷♂️
On the other hand, if we successfully break above this level and hold it, we might aim for higher prices, which would suggest continuation and give us long setups. That's the reason I'm staying on my hands right now.
This isn't the typical hedging post where people claim to be right either way the market moves. I believe we'll drop, but my goal isn't to be right, it's to make money.
Waiting patiently for more setups. It's currently not worth the risk.
$BTC 1D — HTF ANALYSIS
Price just reached resistance (~86k), so as usual, everyone is shorting this level right away.
I'm aware we could reject this level, but it's not enough confluence for me to enter short.
I want to see some chop, buyers slowing down the pump, bears stepping in, then enter on a retest of the downtrend.
Nothing wrong with the setup, I just don't see a reason to short a parabolic candle.🤷♂️
On the other hand, if we successfully break above this level and hold it, we might aim for higher prices, which would suggest continuation and give us long setups. That's the reason I'm staying on my hands right now.
This isn't the typical hedging post where people claim to be right either way the market moves. I believe we'll drop, but my goal isn't to be right, it's to make money.
Waiting patiently for more setups. It's currently not worth the risk.
@CryptoTony__ It's never a bad decision taking profits even when it looks like it won't stop pumping.
Gotta be careful with $BTC
https://t.co/HiWcb4kDUB
$BTC 1D — HTF ANALYSIS
Price just reached resistance (~86k), so as usual, everyone is shorting this level right away.
I'm aware we could reject this level, but it's not enough confluence for me to enter short.
I want to see some chop, buyers slowing down the pump, bears stepping in, then enter on a retest of the downtrend.
Nothing wrong with the setup, I just don't see a reason to short a parabolic candle.🤷♂️
On the other hand, if we successfully break above this level and hold it, we might aim for higher prices, which would suggest continuation and give us long setups. That's the reason I'm staying on my hands right now.
This isn't the typical hedging post where people claim to be right either way the market moves. I believe we'll drop, but my goal isn't to be right, it's to make money.
Waiting patiently for more setups. It's currently not worth the risk.
$BTC 1D — HTF ANALYSIS
Price just reached resistance (~86k), so as usual, everyone is shorting this level right away.
I'm aware we could reject this level, but it's not enough confluence for me to enter short.
I want to see some chop, buyers slowing down the pump, bears stepping in, then enter on a retest of the downtrend.
Nothing wrong with the setup, I just don't see a reason to short a parabolic candle.🤷♂️
On the other hand, if we successfully break above this level and hold it, we might aim for higher prices, which would suggest continuation and give us long setups. That's the reason I'm staying on my hands right now.
This isn't the typical hedging post where people claim to be right either way the market moves. I believe we'll drop, but my goal isn't to be right, it's to make money.
Waiting patiently for more setups. It's currently not worth the risk.
$AVAX 1W - HTF ANALYSIS
Expecting a rejection off the current key level we're facing at $11.32.
Ideally, I'd like to see a retest of previous weekly support at ~$8.8 , followed by a bullish reaction + another retest.
This would be the perfect long setup, which I'm definitely going to share live if we get such a structure.
1-2 months expected for this setup to play out.
Remember when I shared the $LTC plan?
Yes, we expected a pump towards $60, which is our current target.
What was my reasoning?
• Weekly and daily close above resistance
-> retest of support
-> continuation
not FOMO, not rushing it, we already planned this before it even played out.
As simple as that, still expecting higher. 😈
$LTC 1W — HTF ANALYSIS
Litecoin is in an interesting spot. similar bias to Bitcoin and the other majors, where I believe we've bottomed and are now setting up for another leg to the upside.
After retesting the 2022 lows, LTC reacted strongly, pumping 33% since. In my view, it should continue that momentum toward the next major resistance around $60.
Setup I'm watching:
• A weekly close above the key level we're trying to break, around $52.5
• A retest of that same level - flipping resistance into support
• Continuation higher toward $60
I'll be keeping an eye on this. If it plays out, I'd expect it to take a few weeks to reach that level.
$BTC
Started a 1K to 2K challenge in my discord server,
If you want to participate in the challenge and print alongside me,
Step 1 - Make sure you Follow me and have Retweeted this post.
Step 2 - Join the Discord (Link in Bio or check comments).
Step 3 - Open a ticket to participate in the discord.
I called the USDT dominance bottom at ~6.8%.
Now I expect a rejection off of this OB after sweeping liq. above around ~7.15%.
$BTC will pump, it's all a matter of patience.
Waiting for signs of weakness in usdt.d before hopping in any other position.