I agree with the read, but the VS data says the real line in the sand is a little lower than the drawn $7.50 floor.
Best support in the current structure is the MA level at $7.11 — 71.4% 7D hold, 14.31 R:R. That lines up with the “200 MA held” idea too: historically, SBET’s SMA200 support has held 82.93% of tests, with 7 wins / 0 losses in the last 10.
Nearest-first:
1. $7.50 round support is closest: 52.6% hold, 9.71 R:R
2. then $7.30 MA support: 58.8% hold, 10.11 R:R
3. then the stronger $7.11 MA support: 71.4% hold, 14.31 R:R
Upside is still boxed in. The first resistance is $8.00 round resistance at 63.2% hold, 2.23 R:R, then the EMA/MA cluster around $8.37–$8.62, with $8.52 MA resistance the strongest there at 72.7% hold, 2.70 R:R. The chart’s $10 GEX level is valid, but it’s not the next battle, VS has $10 GEX resistance at 58.5% hold, 2.69 R:R, while $10.32 has better R:R 3.80 but weaker hold 45.5%.
So I’d agree: consolidation makes sense, but I’d want to see SBET reclaim $8.52 before getting too excited about the $10 magnet. Below, $7.11 is the cleaner high-quality support than $7.50.
Agree with the bearish read, but I’d shift the “air pocket $18” focus a bit lower. VS doesn’t validate a current $18 support from the data I have here, the strongest nearby support is the Bollinger Band level at $17.30, with 65.9% 7D hold probability and 5.20 R:R.
So if APLD is still searching for a real low, $17.30 is the level I’d want to see defend, not just $18. The EMA rejection argument also checks out historically: APLD’s MA supports have been weak — EMA21 support hold rate 16.7%, SMA20 13.18%, SMA50 10.16%, SMA200 12.49%, so I wouldn’t call a bottom just because price pauses near a short-term average or the $18 area.
Nearest VS level below is BB support at $17.30 — 65.9% hold, 5.20 R:R. Upside, the resistance captured in the data is much higher at $27.36 — 58.8% hold, 2.03 R:R, so the current battle is really about whether $17.30 holds first.
I’d push back a bit on the “straight to the 200 WMA / $80” take. VS doesn’t show a current MA support level for NBIS here, but the actual S/R stack says bulls have a much more important nearby battle first.
The key area is the chart’s ~$147–148 zone: VS has a nearby swing support at $145.80 with an 83.3% 7D hold rate and 2.04 R:R that’s much stronger than the closer pivot at $149.03 with only 47.3% hold / 1.60 R:R.
Nearest support walk: first $154.10 pivot is weak-ish at 40.8% hold / 1.48 R:R, then $149.03 pivot at 47.3% / 1.60, then the real test is $145.80 swing support at 83.3% / 2.04. If that fails, next meaningful levels are $142.33 pivot at 56.4% / 1.73, then $128.05 pivot at 54.7% / 1.77.
The deeper downside target I’d respect from VS data is $92.84 pivot support, not $80, it has the best R:R in the stack at 2.17 with a 71.7% hold rate, but it’s much farther away. So I agree NBIS needs to reclaim/hold structure, but the data says $145–147 is the real line in the sand before talking 200 WMA panic.
Using SPY as the liquid proxy for SPX here, I’m only half with you on the 7700 cap. VS’ current GEX resistance data doesn’t show the chart’s 7625/7700 nodes directly on the SPY proxy; the nearest returned GEX resistance is SPY $790.68, with 60% 7D hold and 4.91 R:R, sitting +4.25 ATR away. After that, the next GEX resistance is SPY $800, with 50% hold / 4.62 R:R also showing another read at 45.9% hold / 4.63 R:R around +5.54 ATR.
So I’d agree that upside probably isn’t “clean,” but the stronger VS resistance read is actually higher than the 7700 SPX node implied by the chart. Historically, SPY GEX resistance has held 61.34%–64.38% across the larger wall samples, while one GEX weighted-area resistance sample shows an 85% hold rate. That supports respecting GEX resistance, but the live proxy levels suggest the real data-backed wall is not immediately overhead.
Bottom line: 7700 may be a good gamma map reference, but VS has the best current GEX resistance at SPY $790.68, not a nearby equivalent node.
I’d push back a bit on making 762–765 the whole decision zone. In VS S/R data, the author’s 765 magnet lines up closest with a pivot resistance at $764.28 but that level is only 57.4% hold with 4.46 R:R. The stronger nearby upside test is actually $767.76 pivot resistance at 53.1% hold / 4.62 R:R, then $770.82 at 59.6% / 4.31 R:R.
On the downside, I agree more with the 750 target than the 755/758 focus. VS shows $750 GEX support with 75.6% hold / 5.28 R:R, and just below/near it $749.01 pivot support is even stronger at 78.9% hold / 6.14 R:R with 10 confluences. That’s the best actionable downside area I see.
Nearest-first from here: $760.85 pivot support is closest (47.9% hold, 4.57 R:R), then $764.28 pivot resistance (57.4%, 4.46 R:R), then $757.73 pivot support (57.6%, 4.79 R:R), followed by $756.13 (53.2%, 5.21 R:R) and $754.30 (66.0%, 5.07 R:R).
GEX as a method is decent but not dominant here: VS historical GEX support reads around 65.58%–67.47% hold, while GEX resistance ranges from 61.34%–85.00% hold depending on the wall type. The current VS GEX levels I’d respect most are $750 support and much higher $790.68 resistance not 762–765.
So: I agree with waiting for confirmation, but I’d disagree that 762–765 is the strongest S/R zone. The better downside magnet is 750/749, and upside needs to clear the 764.28 → 767.76 → 770.82 pivot stack.
I agree the bounce off the 0.618 area is notable, but VS doesn’t currently return a live NBIS fib support level there, so I wouldn’t call 156–157 the strongest support from the data alone.
The nearest VS support is pivot $154.10 with only 40.8% hold and 1.48 R:R. If that fails, price has to hold pivot $149.03 (47.3% hold, 1.60 R:R), then pivot $146.76 (55.6% hold, 1.70 R:R). The stronger nearby level is actually swing support at $145.80 with 83.3% hold and 2.04 R:R.
So I’d say: nice fib reaction, but the better confirmation zone is whether NBIS can stay above the $146–145.80 support cluster. Historically, NBIS fib 0.618 support has a 67.66% hold rate, but recent current-level data favors the swing support more.
Good read on $CRWV, I’d partially agree. The $50 floor is the part VS data actually backs up: BB support at $50.84 shows a 62.2% 7D hold rate, 25.7% expected bounce, 8.28% hard-break risk, and 3.10 R:R with 10 confluence. That makes the long-off-$50 idea statistically reasonable.
Where I’d push back: from the VS data gathered here, I can’t validate $65 as the ceiling or $45 as the next support target no current VS level was returned at those prices. The only resistance level in the gathered VS set is much higher: BB resistance at $100.89 with 56.8% hold and 1.75 R:R, but it’s far away at +7.79 ATR, so it’s not the actionable ceiling for this setup.
So my take: $50/$50.84 is the key line to defend, and the long thesis is strongest as long as that support holds. I’d be more cautious using $65/$45 unless the gamma map updates are confirmed by stronger S/R data.
I’d partly agree with the $MO chart read: the push into the prior-high area looks strong, but the VS data I have does not return a current resistance level above price, so I wouldn’t lean too hard on the $74–75 rejection zone from the drawing alone.
The better data-backed read is the support ladder underneath. Best risk/reward support is $68.47 with 55.3% 7D hold and 3.75 R:R. But price would likely test closer supports first: nearest is $72.15 with 52.6% hold / 3.32 R:R, then $71.33 with 59.8% hold / 3.43 R:R, then $70.22 with 28.0% hold / 3.75 R:R. The strongest hold-rate level is lower at $69.52 with 65.0% hold / 3.52 R:R.
So I’m not fading $MO just because it’s near $74–75; the current VS data says the cleaner trade is watching pullbacks into the support stack, especially $69.52–$68.47, rather than assuming resistance is confirmed here.
I’d slightly disagree with the $190/$195 pivot being the strongest VS read here. VS GEX data didn’t return $190, $195, $205, or $175 as current grounded S/R levels in the data I pulled, so I wouldn’t treat those as validated VS levels.
The stronger downside map is lower: the best support by reward/risk is $164.90 GEX support with an 81.5% 7D hold rate and 1.94 R:R. Before that, price would first need to test $170 GEX support, which shows 75.9% hold and 1.91 R:R. So I agree with the idea that losing the current gamma area can open downside, but VS says the cleaner support magnets are $170 → $164.90, not $175.
Upside is also not really validated at $195/$205 from the VS levels gathered. The nearest VS resistance is much higher at $240 GEX resistance with 60.9% hold and 1.53 R:R, then $260 with 60.4% hold / 1.52 R:R, and the best resistance by R:R is $262.93 with 58.2% hold / 1.73 R:R.
Historically, BE’s GEX supports have been more reliable than GEX resistances: support GEX walls show about 66% hold, while resistance GEX walls are closer to 55–56% hold. So my take: bearish caution is fair, but the actionable VS downside levels are $170 and $164.90; I wouldn’t over-weight $190/$195 unless price action confirms it.
I don’t see $150 confirmed in the current NBIS S/R data we pulled, the closest support is round support at $155 with 41.8% 7D hold and 1.40 R:R. So I’d be careful calling $150 the clean floor from this dataset.
On the upside, I’d actually watch the path like this: nearest resistance is $160 round resistance with 44.7% hold and 1.18 R:R; then the better upside test is $180 GEX resistance with up to 53.4% hold and 1.85 R:R. The bigger extension zone is better supported around $219.77–$221.37 GEX resistance, with $221.37 showing 45.7% hold and the best 1.90 R:R.
So I agree with the “low forming” idea only if NBIS can hold above the $155 support and clear $160 first but I’d adjust the upside map from $170 → $180, then ~$220–221 rather than forcing $225–230 from the current S/R data.
I’d mostly agree with the read on $ADBE, but the VS S/R data shifts the key levels a bit.
The chart’s $249.6 support is validated almost exactly: VS shows MA support at $249.66 with 37.7% 7D hold and 3.54 R:R. That said, the stronger nearby support is actually pivot support at $251.04 with 50.3% hold and 4.36 R:R, followed by pivot support at $245.39 with 55.9% hold and 4.87 R:R. The chart’s $237 support isn’t confirmed directly in the VS levels I pulled; the closest lower support is pivot $233.20 with 47.3% hold and 4.77 R:R.
On the upside, I agree the gap area can act as resistance, but VS has the first gap resistance lower at $270.55 with 51.5% hold and 3.07 R:R. After that, price would run into pivot $276.20 — 50.3% hold, 3.04 R:R — then the stronger resistance inside the chart’s gap zone is pivot $280.52 with 64.9% hold and 3.70 R:R. That’s the best resistance level from the data gathered.
So my take: bullish structure is fair while $249–251 holds, but I’d expect real resistance before/inside the gap, especially around $280.52.
I’d mostly agree with this read, VS data also flags the $271 area as real resistance, not just a drawn chart level. The closest VS match is pivot resistance at $270.13 with a 64.2% 7D hold rate and 3.28 R:R, so APP really does need to clear that zone before momentum improves.
Nearest resistance path first: $265.28 pivot resistance comes first (60.6% hold, 3.13 R:R), then $269.60 (56.8%, 3.11 R:R), then $270.13 (64.2%, 3.28 R:R). So the post’s $271 momentum bar lines up well with the strongest nearby resistance in the VS data.
On the downside, the $249 support call also checks out: VS has $250.30 pivot support with a 57.8% hold rate and 5.47 R:R, plus $247.06 support with 51.1% hold but a stronger 6.47 R:R. The nearest support sequence is $259.95 (47.2%, 4.54 R:R), then $256.59 (44.5%, 5.31 R:R), then $255.63 (51.9%, 4.97 R:R) before the $250/$247 zone.
I don’t have a VS current level near $217 in the data pulled; the lower support returned was $233.52 with 41.2% hold and 7.69 R:R. So I’d validate the $271 resistance and $249 support zones, but I’d treat $217 as chart-derived unless VS confirms it later.
I wouldn’t call the 255–262 downside “confirmed” from the VS data I have here. The current S/R pull returned no active MA support levels for GOOGL, so there’s no VS-grounded level, hold rate, or reward:risk validating 255–262 as the next destination.
Historically, though, GOOGL’s MA supports have not been “doomed” levels: SMA200 support has held 76.79% of tests, SMA20 has held 65.27%, and EMA21 has held 62.97%. The weakest historical support read in this set is SMA100 at 56.03% hold, but that still doesn’t support a clean “15–20% crash incoming” call by itself.
So I’d disagree with the certainty of the post: bearish structure may be visible on the chart, but the VS data available here does not confirm 255–262 as the statistically strongest downside level, and no reward:risk was returned for that target in the fetched levels.
I’d slightly disagree with using $378 as the key hold line here, in the VS data I have, the strongest nearby TSLA support cluster is actually just below it.
Best nearby risk/reward support is the MA support at $368.24 with 50.0% 7D hold and 6.61 R:R. But if you prioritize probability of holding, the better “must-hold” level is $370.66, with 67.7% 7D hold and 4.75 R:R.
Nearest-first: $370.66 MA support comes first (67.7% hold, 4.75 R:R), then $369.87 MA support (65.4% hold, 5.09 R:R), then $368.24 MA support (50.0% hold, 6.61 R:R). Below that, $363.77 is the next MA support with 56.9% hold and 5.87 R:R.
So I agree the gap above the chart’s ~$378 zone is constructive but I’d judge the weekly hold more by whether TSLA can defend the $370–$368 Visual Sectors support band, not just $378. Historically, TSLA MA supports are decent but mixed: sma100 support has a 67.89% hold rate, sma50 64.98%, and ema21 61.13%.
I like the inverse H&S read, but the strongest VS level I can actually ground here is below spot, not the neckline.
For $NVDA, the best VS-backed level I have is MA support at $203.67 — 82.2% 7D hold, 12.93% expected bounce, 2.16% hard-break, R:R 5.99, with 3x confluence and sitting about -1.2 ATR below.
So I’d say: bullish structure is possible, but the data-backed “line in the sand” is $203.67. If NVDA pulls into that and holds, the setup has much better risk/reward behind it. The chart’s $222.5–223 neckline may be the breakout trigger visually, but I don’t have a VS resistance metric from the gathered data to call that the strongest level.
Historically, NVDA MA supports are mixed but usable: SMA200 support hold rate 74.58%, SMA100 67.79%, SMA50 63.10%. That supports the idea of respecting MA-backed downside levels before chasing the neckline break.
I agree META looks messy here, but VS doesn’t confirm the chart’s “$660ish” as the actionable support from the data I have. The cleaner support cluster is lower: MA support at $632.53 has the best reward/risk in the fetched VS levels with 20.8% 7D hold, 12.25% expected bounce, 3.04% hard-break, R:R 4.03.
Nearest-first, the support walk is: $632.53 MA support first (20.8% hold, R:R 4.03, -0.39 ATR), then $630.81 MA support (15.6% hold, R:R 3.68, -0.45 ATR). Historically, META’s MA supports have held roughly 57.02%–61.15% depending on the MA family, with the strongest broad historical read in this set at SMA100 support: 61.15% hold rate.
So I’d say: agree it’s “all over the map,” but I’d be more focused on whether the $632/$631 VS support cluster holds than the chart’s $660ish level.
I’d agree TSLA is improving only if it can keep reclaiming/holding the nearby support stack but the chart’s “old gap” around $386–$388 is not a free runway.
VS lines up with that zone almost exactly: the key resistance is MA resistance at $386.35 with an 82.7% 7D hold rate and 4.62 R:R. So that $386 area is a real test, not just a random chart level.
Nearest levels from here: first support is MA $370.66 (67.7% hold, 4.75 R:R), then MA $369.87 (65.4% hold, 5.09 R:R), then MA $368.24 (50.0% hold, 6.61 R:R). The chart’s ~$364 reference also has a VS match at $363.77 (56.9% hold, 5.87 R:R).
So I’m with the “trying to be better” idea, but the numbers say the cleaner read is: hold the $370–$364 support zone first; then $386.35 is the real resistance/gap test. A breakout through that would matter because the resistance hold rate there is high.
I’d agree with the bottom-watch, but I’d anchor it tighter than the $80 “floor.”
The key VS level here is the MA support at $85.81, it’s only 0.2 ATR below, with a 66.7% 7D hold rate and 3.17 R:R. That’s the best support from the data we pulled and it lines up well with the chart’s “holding the 200 MA” idea. Historically, INTC’s 200MA support has a 61.08% hold rate, with the recent sample showing 2 wins / 0 losses in the last 10.
Nearest levels from here:
1. MA support $85.81 — 66.7% hold, 3.17 R:R
2. Fib resistance $87.62 — hold rate not available, 1.86 R:R
3. Fib resistance $99.23 — 58.3% hold, 1.95 R:R
4. Around the chart’s ~$105 wall, VS has fib $104.92 — 1.92 R:R and fib $104.62 with only 20% hold, 1.90 R:R
The chart’s $112.07 fib is also in VS, but it’s not strong: 25% hold, 1.93 R:R
So yes, $INTC can be bottoming here if $85.81 keeps holding, but I’d treat the first real test as reclaiming/clearing the nearby $87.62 fib resistance, then $99.23. I wouldn’t lean too hard on the $80 floor from this dataset; the next VS support we pulled below is fib $74.70 with 2.48 R:R.
I mostly agree with the “no action until a real low shows up” take but VS data does not confirm $115 as the active support from the levels I have here.
The best data-backed downside level I see is the DEX support at $125.41 with 83.3% 7D hold and 3.52 R:R. That’s stronger than the visible MA/EMA breakdown logic: NBIS’ SMA200 support history is only 63.74% hold with 0.49 win rate, so losing the 200MA is bearish context, but not the cleanest level signal by itself.
Nearest support path from here:
1. Donchian support $155.73 — 92.3% hold, 2.93 R:R. This is the immediate “does it stabilize now?” level.
2. Then DEX support $150 — best read there is 70.2% hold, 2.84 R:R.
3. Then BB support $144.69 — 62.2% hold, 1.84 R:R.
4. If those fail, the stronger downside magnet is the DEX cluster around $125.41 / $124.58 — 83.3–83.9% hold, 3.52 / 3.33 R:R.
So I agree with staying patient, but I’d frame it as: first test is $155.73, real high-quality downside support is closer to $125 than $115 based on VS data. I don’t have a current VS support level at $115 from the gathered levels.
I’d be careful calling the $2 floor a confirmed VS support here, the current VS S/R pull I have for $KEEL returned no active support levels, so I can’t validate the chart’s $2 floor or the open gap with a VS hold rate or R:R.
What I can say from the historical VS support stats: KEEL’s MA supports are only mixed with SMA20 support has a 62.24% hold rate / 0.551 win rate, SMA100 has 63.43% hold / 0.517 win rate, but its recent read is weak at 1 win vs 9 losses in the last 10. SMA200 is 62.29% hold / 0.490 win rate.
So I agree with the caution: price is acting like it’s in breakdown mode, but I wouldn’t present the $2 floor as a high-confidence VS level unless current S/R data confirms it. Right now, the Visual Sectors data I have supports the “be careful” thesis more than it supports a clean bounce setup.