According to this outstanding setup, we could see the final bottom anytime between 3.8.2026 and a one-week delay.
My analysis claims that 112 days after we turned from red to green on the Bitcoin Journey Map, the absolute cycle bottom was formed.
The black bar has left the overheated area. ๐
According to the pattern, Bitcoin should now continue its rally.
It canโt be ruled out that Bitcoin drops again toward $79,800โ$78,500!
Since this is a high-timeframe (1W) pattern, delays or deviations may occur on lower timeframes
I already said in my earlier post that I expected the Saturday top and that Bitcoin would be sitting in the red zone of the Paranoia Indicator.
A small correction after that is also visible on the chart.
Dear bears, the bear market is over and i appreciate your patience and your money. ๐ป
Took $100,000 off the table as realized profit from the long.
I previously closed the long position for a $290,000 profit.
Together with the $100,000, Iโm simply at $390,000.
I agree. ๐ฏ
People really think that if someone has a lot of followers, they must be some kind of guru whoโs always right.
Itโs not cool that people have started insulting and bullying others here at all!
Follower count is not a good metric for how valuable someone's opinion is.
Many influencers just scream "ALT Season" non-stop for 3 years and have hundreds of thousands of followers.
While some smaller accounts provide well-crafted takes on the market and have 4,000 followers.
I marked Saturday at 12:00 AM.. unfortunately, the local top formed with a four-hour delay. ๐ฏ
Continue here to see how the pattern develops on the lower time frame.
https://t.co/skRSbh5mXcโฆ
Once Bitcoin breaks through that rejection with power, Iโm very confident 87โ88k is the next target.
If it rejects here, Iโm looking for $73,300โ$70,500 between Sept 28 and Oct 7.
It doesn't necessarily mean it has to happen again!
Bitcoin could face rejection around $82,000โ$83,000 and slowly dump back toward $70kโ$71k. โ๏ธ
As soon as Bitcoin pumps even a little above $82,300, the bears will know the bear market is officially over.
I've warned several times in Discord when I exit the trade and when I get back in.
It took a full 3 attempts before Bitcoin finally found support.
I now expect the move toward $80,000 to continue, followed by a dump to $70,500โ$71,000. โ๏ธ
https://t.co/oy6tymErpN
bitcoin:native
It doesn't necessarily mean it has to happen again!
Since this is a high-timeframe (1W) pattern, delays or deviations may occur on lower timeframes than 1W.
" If the $75k area is lost, $73,000โ$73,900 are the next targets where Iโll add more to my long. "
$BTC
If the $75k area is lost, $73,000โ$73,900 are the next targets where Iโll add more to my long. "
Since this is a high-timeframe (1W) pattern, delays or deviations may occur on lower timeframes than 1W.
It doesn't necessarily mean it has to happen again!
$BTC
If I compare the patterns one-to-one in percentage terms, $73,500 could be the exact target!
If the $75k area is lost, $73,000โ$73,900 are the next targets where Iโll add more to my long.
Check out the picture!
NFA
You can see that Bitcoin did not print another wick below the blue TEM in 2023.
Will it be different this time?
Make it or break it, itโs decision time. โ๏ธ
I will add more to my long around $75,500, scaling down to $73,000.
After that I will only add more in the $67kโ$69k zone.
$87,000 looks next to me, followed by a drop into October.
This thesis only holds if there is no rejection in the $83,000 range.
Since this is a high-timeframe (1W) pattern, delays or deviations may occur on lower timeframes than 1W.
" If the pattern repeats this way, $87,000 looks next to me, followed by a drop into October. This thesis would only be confirmed if there is no rejection in the $83,000 range. "
A move toward $75,500 would not be unrealistic there, before it heads toward $87,000 afterward.
I will add more to my long position between $73k and $75.5k.
Since this is a high-timeframe (1W) pattern, delays or deviations may occur on lower timeframes than 1W.
A sweep of $75.5k is still on the table.
Thatโs where Iโd look to add to my longs.
Since this is a high-timeframe (1W) pattern, delays or deviations may occur on lower timeframes than 1W.
It doesn't necessarily mean it has to happen again!
bitcoin:native
"If I get liquidated, I can long the bottom with double the Bitcoin size."
Between 67 and 69 is the final price target, imo.
But i would not bet on it.
I opened the first swing long in the $76,900 range.
Itโs part of my strategy!
If I get liquidated, I can long the bottom with double the Bitcoin size.
Once Bitcoin loses the $76,700 support, Iโll add more to the long between $75.5k and $73kโ$73.9k.
bitcoin:native