Small cap swing trader: Tweets are my opinions only based on press releases and sec filings. I track and anticipate dilution before entering any position.
$ARTL $MBRX (1/2) I just realized I never updated my 2021 YTD. Really grateful for the market and all the opportunities it has provided retail investors. I am hoping for some continuation in 2022 but I am cautiously waiting for $IWM and $XBI to reverse before entering more swings
$ARTL $MBRX (1/2) I just realized I never updated my 2021 YTD. Really grateful for the market and all the opportunities it has provided retail investors. I am hoping for some continuation in 2022 but I am cautiously waiting for $IWM and $XBI to reverse before entering more swings
$ARTL $IWM *late post* as predicted October was an outlier, Iβm back down to the $50k area in monthly profit which is still a good target in passive swings π I re-entered ARTL after selling the PT upgrade news in early Nov and took a small loss in
$CALA
$CALA first bad bio trade in quite a while. Iβll remember next time to exit a bio that acquires compounds from another bio company right before their lead candidate is expecting results. This might not be the case for every co but its definitely a red flag to be aware of
$ARTL $ABIO $AMDP $CALA finally made it back to $100K for the month of October (~$138K) with a little help from $DWAC π I donβt foresee a repeat month but I am aggressively buying oversold bios with strong catalysts. I am still holding $EYEG $AVTX & $AEZS (passive)
I am keeping $CALA & $ARTL on watch as both have strong catalysts this quarter. $ARTL looks to still be trading on higher than usual volume after a PT upgrade which I sold into on Monday. Hoping for volume to fade in the few trading sessions to pick up a core position for Q4 π
Thereβs alot of great catalyst plays in Q4 so I am actively buying. Took a passive position in $CALA on Fridayβs pullback and still watching $ABIO $BBI & $ADMP
$EYEG $SPPI $NBRV $ACXP had a much better month than August (~$18k) vs ($66k) in September, mainly thanks to SPPI and EYEG with good moves π still holding onto $ARTL till the end of Q4. Sized up a bit in September with alot of bios at discounted share prices,
(3/3) Quick tip π: if you see a cannabis run with $TLRY, watch your positions in $ARTL & $ENVB, more than likely, you can scalp the cannabis push that day and buy back your shares later at your previous average or lower π
(1/3) Beat my monthly average of $50k for the past few sessions thanks to a few spec trades in $ALZN & $NETE but many thanks to $DYAI with that timely PR for this month π I can only assume that August will be a bit challenging and might present further downside to some bios
(2/3 I went ahead and took 10% more $ENVB $ARTL & $NCNA on Friday (my favorite day to add) with alot of cushion to add in August if needed, GL to all this Q3
$ALZN there is a small risk of a clinical hold letter, so I am watching price action going into August (30 day effective period). AL002βs comprehensive report is also past due (July 15th) so Iβll be looking out for any material updates from the 3rd party preclinical servicer
$ALZN keeping an eye on this name as August approaches. AL001 IND was filed July 1st, per FDA guidelines the IND becomes effective 30 days after the stated FDA receipt date. Studies may begin after the 30-day interval, if the FDA does not notify the investigator otherwise.
$NCNA added at 52 wk lows, 3 subsets of data for NUC-3373 are past due for 1H 21β + 3 catalysts in 2H 21β π July Corp Presentation + May ER business update (attached) other passive positions: $CWBR $ARTL $DYAI
$DYAI opened a passive position here today at 52wk lows. Mainly focused on their DYAI-100 COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate. Toxicology study interim results are due this month while also working on the delta variant π variant plays ww: $OCGN $ADMP (spec) https://t.co/wEpG1oX5NX
$WINT $GLTO another slow month with the majority of Juneβs profits coming from these two bios. For the 1st half of 2021, I got pretty close to my goal of $750k. Holding $PALI $NCNA $ABIO $ARTL for Q3 (pending catalysts on all names)
$BHTG (1/4) Currently my 2nd largest long term holding, but I have been heavily increasing my position here going into Q1 2021 to match $TYME. Been happily adding in this area as this is an unknown solar and clean energy play to compliment my $AIRI holding.
$BHTG (3/4) Plans are consistent with the Govβs Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act and coincide with Bidenβs plan to reverse the decision to pull out of the Paris Climate Accords. This will serve as a catalyst for clean energy names that reduce carbon footprint.