I’ve started DCAing into #Altcoins every week.
I don’t know whether #BTC will go up or down from here, but I believe #Altcoins are very cheap right now.
My weekly DCA strategy will end once #BTC breaks above $83K. At that point, I’ll switch to daily DCA.
#BTC broke below the Double-Top neckline, but yesterday it swept the liquidity below ~$76K (the second sweep of this level)
💡Rule: Once LP is swept, DO NOT re-enter (I’ve said this many times)
A retest of $79.2K–$79.5K would invalidate this setup.
#BTC is showing frustrating indecision. Stay cautious. I’ll update you on the next move.
$BTC
#BTC Update | Reference Forecast:
The pattern has broken, but there’s no confirmation yet.
#BTC currently has significant liquidity around $90.5K, and we could see a liquidity sweep in that area, pushing price toward $92K. After that, a medium-term correction back to $80K.
The TP range for this setup is quite short, so entering after confirmation would be very risky. I’ll stay out and wait for a safer opportunity.
$BTC
#BTC Update | Reference Forecast:
The pattern has broken, but there’s no confirmation yet.
#BTC currently has significant liquidity around $90.5K, and we could see a liquidity sweep in that area, pushing price toward $92K. After that, a medium-term correction back to $80K.
The TP range for this setup is quite short, so entering after confirmation would be very risky. I’ll stay out and wait for a safer opportunity.
$BTC
Reference Forecast:
#BTC is trading inside a Broadening Wedge, and there’s a high chance we’ll see price reach $84K next week (the upper boundary of the pattern)
For a true breakout, #BTC needs to break out of this Broadening Wedge. Only then can we have a clearer idea of where #BTC is headed next.
Reference Forecast:
#BTC is trading inside a Broadening Wedge, and there’s a high chance we’ll see price reach $84K next week (the upper boundary of the pattern)
For a true breakout, #BTC needs to break out of this Broadening Wedge. Only then can we have a clearer idea of where #BTC is headed next.
So the previous setup has been invalidated, and a new variation of the original pattern has emerged.
Every rejection has a reason behind it. Could we see a breakout above $83K?
$BTC #Bitcoin
So the previous setup has been invalidated, and a new variation of the original pattern has emerged.
Every rejection has a reason behind it. Could we see a breakout above $83K?
$BTC #Bitcoin
#BTC
The daily candle closed below the 76.6K level, and the Bears have regained the upper hand in the short term after more than a month of back-and-forth.
We need further confirmation, which we may get during today’s European or US session.
$BTC #Bitcoin
#Gold Update:
After repeatedly throwing out back-to-back Bear Traps, #Gold has finally pulled off an impressive reversal.
The descending channel has broken to the upside, replacing the Cup & Handle setup.
$4.5K next??? 👀
#Gold Update:
After repeatedly throwing out back-to-back Bear Traps, #Gold has finally pulled off an impressive reversal.
The descending channel has broken to the upside, replacing the Cup & Handle setup.
$4.5K next??? 👀
#Gold Update:
This week, #Gold has clearly formed a Cup & Handle pattern. Within the Handle, we can see a smaller descending channel, which acts like a trigger for the Cup & Handle setup.
Next week, we’ll find out whether this pattern gets activated or invalidated.
#BTC
The daily candle closed below the 76.6K level, and the Bears have regained the upper hand in the short term after more than a month of back-and-forth.
We need further confirmation, which we may get during today’s European or US session.
$BTC #Bitcoin
#BTC Short-Term Setup!!!
The previous liquidity sweep at $76.6K also created a clear Red Line between short-term BULLS and BEARS.
#BTC has now formed a short-term Bull Flag, with a smaller descending channel inside
💡 A breakout above the channel could push price toward $83K, right at the upper boundary of the larger pattern. Conversely, a breakdown could trigger a deeper drop into the purple zone.
⚠️ This is just a reference forecast. Things can change depending on market conditions.
#BTC broke out of the descending channel yesterday and ran straight to $79.5K without a pullback. Price is now reacting strongly at this resistance.
Price is currently retesting the original entry. I don’t recommend Re-Entering, as we’re already halfway to the $81K target.
💡 Two rules to remember - DO NOT re-enter when:
1. Liquidity has been swept.
2. Price has covered 50% of the setup.
I’ve said this many times and will keep repeating it, because someone always needs to hear it.
#XAUUSD
In our August 29 update, we mapped the red scenario for a deeper correction. Gold’s decline keeps that path in focus, with a potential head and shoulders pattern now visible.
4,203.21 remains the key level. Below it, the larger blue wave 4 count would be invalid: wave 4 cannot enter wave 1’s territory in a standard impulse.
A corrective bounce could then come before further downside. The next downward impulse would be a potential opportunity to plan for.
We map the possible moves, define what changes the plan, and act when the conditions are there.
#BTC Short-Term Setup!!!
The previous liquidity sweep at $76.6K also created a clear Red Line between short-term BULLS and BEARS.
#BTC has now formed a short-term Bull Flag, with a smaller descending channel inside
💡 A breakout above the channel could push price toward $83K, right at the upper boundary of the larger pattern. Conversely, a breakdown could trigger a deeper drop into the purple zone.
⚠️ This is just a reference forecast. Things can change depending on market conditions.
#Gold Update:
This week, #Gold has clearly formed a Cup & Handle pattern. Within the Handle, we can see a smaller descending channel, which acts like a trigger for the Cup & Handle setup.
Next week, we’ll find out whether this pattern gets activated or invalidated.