Told you it wasn't luck.
Since the post below, the new calls hit:
$VELO +143% in 5 weeks
$RDW +130% in 2 weeks
$AAOI +120% in 6 weeks
$ASTI +115% in 8 days
$OUST +99% in 3 weeks
$RCAT +80% in 2 weeks
$SNOW +75% in 8 weeks
$RR +75% in 4 weeks
$COCO +68% in 4 weeks
$ASTS +64% in 2 weeks
$IREN +59% in 4 weeks
$GRRR +52% in 10 days
$ONDS +50% in 3 weeks
$AVAV +33% in 9 days
$CIFR +29% in 3 weeks
$RDDT +25% in 1 week
$1,000 into every call. $16,000 in → $28,170 out. Peak from our posts.
~3 week average hold. No leverage. No options.
DM me for receipts.
Still the best free resource on here.
Call it luck one more time.
$ASTI +86% in 5 days
$ASTS +128% in 2 months
$HIMS +83% in 2 months
$NBIS +83% in 3 weeks
$SIDU +79% in 6 days
$DELL +62% in 2 months
$OKLO +49% in 3 weeks
$CIFR +47% in 3 weeks
$AFRM +47% in 1 month
$CRDO +43% in 2 weeks
$IREN +42% in 2 weeks
$BAND +38% in 3 weeks
$HOOD +35% in 1 week
$RR +28% in 2 weeks
$BB +25% in 1 week
$1,000 into every call. $15,000 in → $23,750 out.
~3 week average hold.
No leverage. No options.
DM me for receipts.
Name a better free resource. I'll wait.
I think $AMZN has found a top 👀
Price has hit the standard 1 fib extension for Wave 5 and is clearly struggling at that level.
Additionally, price is trading within a rising wedge.
RSI is showing huge bearish divergence.
All these confluences line up for a correction to start next.
A breakdown from the rising wedge confirms the start of Wave A.
And I expect this to take a few years, however I'm targeting the 0.5 or 0.618 fib for a long term bottom.
I'll certainly be buying $AMZN at those levels.
$GOOG No changes here👀
Price down 10% since, I'm still expecting a test of the 50 WMA
Support there is a golden buying opportunity
Wave 5 target: +76% 🚀
$GOOG — I warned you 👀
Price made a lower low this week, reinforcing my bearish short-term outlook.
I still expect a test of the 50-WMA, aligning with the buy zone.
Wave 5 target: +76% 🚀
I'm in no rush to buy $WYFI 👀
Price is now down 74% since I called the Wave B top, and it's made an all time low.
This has now moved into my alternative scenario, and I expect a test of the 1.272 fib.
Wave C target: 448% 🚀
$WYFI Is on thin ice 👀
Price was down 9% on Friday and now down nearly 70% since I called the Wave B top.
If price moves past the red invalidation line, I expect a test of $8.
There is no need to rush this.
Put $NFLX next to a textbook zigzag and it's hard to miss 👀
Wave A: 5 waves down. Done.
Wave B: 3 waves up. Next.
Wave C: 5 waves down. Later.
That's why this is a trade for me, not an investment.
$ABCL Here is where I'm buying 👀
Price looks to have completed Wave 3 and is now in Wave 4.
I expect support in the buyzone, and I plan to buy at the 0.5 fib and 200DMA confluence.
Wave 5 target: 90% 🚀
$AVGO I still expect more downside 👀
Wave 5 extended slightly since the chart below, however I continue to see similar downside.
I expect $AVGO to be in Wave A with a likely termination at the 0.5 fib before moving into Wave B.
I plan to buy once Wave C has finished at the 0.618 fib.
$AVGO will pull back 👀
I expect a pullback to ~$250, followed by a relief bounce, then a final flush down towards the 200 WMA
The structure is clear...