@Credib1eGuy I am actually foregoing the technicals here..
I think we have some major catalysts politically on the horizon.
I do agree though that if I was sitting on cash, i would either wait for a stronger pull back or miss this bottom and wait for a stronger sign consolidation/bounce
@icariandream@based16z Referring to when exactly?
Cause the bounce happened technically when Asia opened on Tuesday and most traders wouldn’t have had Monday off in the US anyways
seems like Asia is buying and US is selling over the past few days
based on the time each market opens
would need to investigate more and see the actual flows though
bitcoin:native
hyperliquid:native at $100 this year is an eventuality (even $150 is possible in 2027). Cant happen until bitcoin:native breaks out though. Delta neutral here.