🕯 European session was basically dead. US session is where the real volatility should show up.
Liquidity is thin, BTC is holding above $83K, but this still looks more like liquidity rotation inside a range than a real trend move.
Majors are trying to pull back, but sellers are struggling to push price lower - passive bids keep absorbing the pressure.
The important part comes later today with a heavy macro window:
• 10:30 AM ET — US crude oil inventories
• 1:00 PM ET — Trump speaks
• 2:00 PM ET — FOMC minutes
Until then, I’m not interested in forcing trades in the middle of the chop.
Here’s what’s on the radar:
$GTC — 0.21388
Still one of the strongest movers at +31%. After the initial impulse, price is compressing under resistance. A clean 4H close above 0.21388 could open the way toward 0.2457.
$STX — 0.4139
Tight accumulation directly under resistance. Break and hold could trigger another push toward the highs.
$AGT — 0.02623
Clean rising structure with price squeezing into resistance. Breakout could send it toward 0.0300.
$INIT — 0.1222
Steady uptrend and another compression under resistance. Looking for the breakout, not the chase.
$SAND — 0.0839
Building a base around 0.071–0.072 after the previous impulse. A breakout could put 0.0839 back in play.
$NMR — 17.869
Bull flag under the local high. As long as the recent lows hold, the continuation setup remains valid.
Also watching longer bases:
$BTW — 1.2824 → 1.766
$HUMA — 0.0365
$NIGHT — 0.0535
$DRIFT — 0.02114
$Q — 0.02318 → 0.0265
The longer these ranges compress, the more explosive the eventual move can be.
FVG setups:
$ZEC — 1300–1350 Daily FVG
$VVV — 24.00–24.80 4H FVG
$HYPE — short setup under 92.58, invalidation above 95.40, target around 80.15
$ORCA — watching for a breakdown from the local base under 3.225
Main rule today:
Thin liquidity + macro = don’t trust random wicks
I’m waiting for the US session, watching the reaction around the FOMC release and trading only confirmed breaks
No confirmation → no entry
No volume → no breakout
☄️ Silence before FOMC.
Market feels completely paused - low volatility, thin moves and most traders waiting for tomorrow’s Fed minutes.
But yesterday’s setups already gave us something to work with.
$KAIA broke the June high at 0.03961.
$ESP finally cleared 0.115 after four attempts.
Today the money is still rotating into specific names: $BRU +22%, $API3 +18%, $US +16%, $ORCA +11%.
Meanwhile $GTC, $BTW and $NIGHT are giving back part of their recent gains.
For yesterday’s breakouts, I’m looking for continuation - but definitely not chasing.
$KAIA — 0.03961 retest
$ESP — 0.12084 resistance
$ORCA — 2.607 retest
Breakout already happened.
Now I want the retest.
$KAIA coming back to 0.0396 and holding would be the cleanest setup.
$ESP is already close to the July high with RSI around 72, so I’d rather see some consolidation before another push.
$ORCA is the most extended here - straight vertical move from 1.70 and RSI around 85.
Buying the highs after that kind of move is basically a lottery.
Next: long-range breakouts.
$DRIFT — 0.02114
$Q — 0.023178
$KOMA — 0.021930
All three have been compressing under resistance.
$DRIFT has been testing the same level for almost two weeks, and the range keeps getting tighter.
That’s exactly the kind of setup where the breakout can come fast.
Set the alerts before it happens.
$Q just pushed into resistance after three days of sideways action.
$KOMA has been building a base around 0.019–0.020 for a week, and above 0.0219 there isn’t much resistance until 0.024+.
Also watching the reversal setups:
$SENT — 0.02725
$VTHO — 0.0007780
$CTSI — 0.03264
These names were selling off not long ago, but the structure is starting to turn.
$SENT is building higher lows and is now only ~6% below the March high.
$VTHO bounced hard from the lows, so I want to see it build a base before the next attempt.
$CTSI is trending higher since September 20. First attempt at 0.0326 got rejected — now I’m watching for the second one with volume.
And one more before-breakout setup:
$NIGHT — 0.05350
The pullback to 0.044 got bought and price is back at the March resistance.
Break + volume above 0.0535 could open the way toward 0.060.
Extra watchlist: $API3 $C98 $BRU $PARTI $US $AIN $BAND $RLC
🕯 Monday with no fireworks… yet.
Market is still waking up after the weekend, so I’m more interested in preparing levels than forcing trades.
$MOVR +35%, $GTC +22%, $CARV +17%, $COLLECT +16%.
Most alts are up 4–8% and now sitting right under local highs.
That’s where I want to see the reaction.
The rule stays simple: the level is only the area of interest. The actual entry comes from the 1–5m structure and order book.
I want to see liquidity getting eaten, acceleration in the tape and then a clean retest.
No volume + no acceleration = no breakout.
Closest to the level:
$RLC — 0.3886
$MINA — 0.16970
$KAIA — 0.03961
$SCR — 0.03043
These are already within a few percent of resistance.
$RLC has tested the high twice, while $MINA has been pushing into the same level for three days.
If the pressure keeps building, the breakout can come fast.
Then I want the retest.
Not the first green candle.
Not the wick.
Break → hold → retest → entry.
Also watching names that need a proper base under resistance:
$FET — 0.2725
$COLLECT — 0.02475
$ESP — 0.11496
$GTC — 0.22404
The impulse already happened, so chasing here makes little sense.
Let them compress under the level and show buyers are still there.
$ESP is especially interesting after multiple tests, but the previous wick above resistance didn’t hold.
This time I want the candle body above the level.
Wick doesn���t count.
Second attempts:
$RE — 0.5354
$IMX — 0.2031
$AXS — 1.4790
The first breakout attempts already got rejected, but price is now building a new base.
A second attempt with volume can be much cleaner than chasing the first one.
And then we have the moves already in progress:
$STRK — 0.06086
$MOVR — 2.3599
$STRK broke the September high and is building a flag under resistance.
$MOVR is pushing straight back into Friday’s dump zone.
Above 2.36 with confirmation → interesting for longs.
Rejection → I’d rather look for the other side.
Extra watchlist: $NIGHT $ONE $SAFE $GRIFFAIN $DRIFT $CARV $TST $FLUID $BRETT $NIL $ZKP $PARTI $MUBARAK $BTW
Monday doesn’t need to be exciting.
We just need the right setup.
Set the alerts, let the market come to the levels and wait for confirmation.
No FOMO. No chasing.
The retest will tell us everything. 🫡
☄️ Market is basically frozen, but some coins are still flying.
$MOVR +58%, $GTC +37%, $AKE +21%, $ARK +18%, $PHA +16%.
Meanwhile $BTW gave back the entire weekly move with -25%.
BTC and the rest of the majors are barely moving, so right now I’m focused on where the clean breakout setups are.
The key rule today: the level itself is not the entry.
I want to see the breakout on volume, then check the 1–5m order book for real demand — liquidity getting eaten or a limit holding the retest.
No volume = no trade.
Watching these levels closely:
$1000BONK — 0.003936
$PHA — 0.08439
$ARK — 0.3168
$GWEI — 0.02455
$0G — 0.3597
These are sitting right under resistance with room above.
$GWEI is already testing the level for the fourth time, while $0G has wicked through the high twice. I want to see a real third attempt with volume, not another fakeout.
After a strong impulse, I’m not chasing the candle.
Watching:
$AGT — 0.021358
$AKE — 0.040989
$GTC — 0.12199
$SOON — 0.4629
Let them build pressure under the level first.
Break → volume → retest → hold → entry.
That’s the setup.
$SOON is especially extended after the move with RSI around 78, so chasing here makes zero sense.
Also keeping an eye on $QNT and $GRASS after their recent moves.
$QNT — 307.93 breakout level
$GRASS — 0.655 support / 0.819 high
For $GRASS, a clean reaction from 0.655 could give another move toward the highs. Lose that level and I’d rather wait for the 4H FVG around 0.53–0.565.
Extra watchlist: $PONS $PIPPIN $TOWNS $ALICE $B2 $DRIFT $CAP $MEW $MINA $COMP $BROCCOLIF3B
AI models just got behind the wheel. 👀
GPT-6 Astra, Claude Fable 5.1 and Grok 4.6 were given full control of a car - steering, throttle and brakes
3 attempts
Only Astra made it to the finish
The interesting part? On the first run, Astra completed just 49% of the route.
Instead of simply trying again, Astra was asked to analyze what went wrong
It reviewed its mistakes → adjusted its approach → and completed the entire route.
Not exactly ready for a driving license yet…
But AI failing, analyzing the failure and actually improving on the next attempt is pretty wild.
The question is no longer just “Can AI drive?”
It’s becoming “How quickly can AI learn from its own mistakes?” 👀
📉🫡Friday with no real catalysts
Third day in a row we’re seeing the same thing: thin volume, weak volatility and a lot of noise without clean setups
There are still some moves worth watching though
$ONDO — 0.5549, breakout above 0.5394
$SEI — 0.06659, breakout above 0.06462
$THE — 0.08646, above the July high at 0.08580
$ARK — 0.2166, breakout above 0.2074
The breakouts are already there
Now we wait for the retest
I don’t want to chase the first impulse after a breakout. Let price come back to the level, hold it and show us that buyers are actually defending it
That’s where I’m interested in longs
If the price loses the level again → setup is invalid
Also watching a few names pushing into resistance:
$ICP
$BEAMX
$BTW
$PHA
$AXS
$TIA
Some of these levels have already been tested multiple times. If we get a clean 4H close above resistance, then the continuation setup becomes interesting
Wicks don’t count, I want the close, then the retest
$ZK and $ZRO are also sitting right under resistance. If they break and hold → continuation could be on the table
If they lose local structure instead, I’d rather wait for the 4H FVG zones and look for entries there
Watching $1000CAT, $BROCCOLIF3B, $JTO, $DIA, $MOVR, $RONIN, $GUA, $AVA, $SYN, $NIL and $BROCCOLI714 on the side
🚨 BREAKING
Bitget is reportedly dealing with a potential hack involving more than $100M. Details are still developing and the exact scope of the incident hasn’t been confirmed yet
If you have funds on Bitget, keep an eye on official updates before making any moves
Anthropic is giving away free Claude Code credits 👀
• Pro → $100
• Max → $250
The catch? They’re testing the new cloud sessions, claude Code can now keep working in the cloud even after you close your laptop
Credits are one-time per account and only work for cloud sessions, you need to claim them before Oct 7
Would you actually leave an AI agent running while you’re away? 🤔
Cloud sessions are officially available and out of research preview! They let you keep Claude Code working, even when your laptop is closed.
Existing subscribers get a one-time credit to try them: $100 on Pro, $250 on Max.
Cloud sessions are officially available and out of research preview! They let you keep Claude Code working, even when your laptop is closed.
Existing subscribers get a one-time credit to try them: $100 on Pro, $250 on Max.
California just made AI ads a little harder to hide
Starting January 1, 2027, ads featuring prominent AI-generated “synthetic performers” will have to clearly disclose that the person/voice isn’t human
And yes - this applies to audio ads too, not just video. So the era of “just make the AI person look real and nobody will know” is getting a bit more complicated.
End of AI slop in advertising?
Probably not
But California just made hiding it a lot harder 👀
Source: California Governor’s Office
Market gave us a little pullback on $BTC, $ETH and alts. Could be exactly what we need before the next move
For now, I’m trading $TAKE, $LIT and $ZRO Everything else stays on watch. No reason to force trades
What are you watching here?
Drop your levels - curious to see what setups everyone is waiting for
P.S. sorry guys, I’m still making my covers with AI
Current focus:
$MUBARAK $USELESS $AGT $MET $ZEC $BROCCOLI714
Everything else stays on the second screen for now. Liquidity is spreading across the market, but not every move deserves a trade
Don’t trigger on every alert and don’t force entries just because something is moving
$IOTX +15% is a perfect example - nice move, but the order book was basically a box of matches at size.
The market is only starting to wake up so plenty of moves ahead
Watching $UAI, $MUBARAK, $BTW and $ZETA for now.
Alts are noticeably lagging while BTC keeps pulling liquidity.
But rotation could come soon:
ETH gets room to breathe → L2s follow → then the low-cap casino starts flying.
The key right now: don’t FOMO
Buying the highs just to chase the move = donating your stop
@USronaldcarter BTC doing its thing 👀
Now I’m waiting for the retests on alts.
Got the levels I’m watching posted on my profile - let’s see which ones actually send
Monday setup 👀
Not chasing breakouts today
Liquidity is still concentrated in $BTC, $ETH and majors, so most small-cap breakouts can easily be fake moves
Watching these levels:
$AZTEC — 0.01741 → 0.01838
$TIA — 0.4331 → 0.4808
$ZK — 0.01241
$ZRO — 1.2205 → 1.3447
$APT — 0.7840
No entry on a wick, i want a clean 4H close above the level + retest
So let the market come to us
BoJ raised rates to 1.25%.
Market pumped
The hike wasn’t the surprise — the positioning was
Everyone expected the BoJ to be a risk-off event
It wasn’t
Shorts got trapped, carry trade stayed alive, and BTC pushed back above $78K.
Now the real battle:
$DXY trying to hold 100
vs
BTC trying to break higher
Watch the reaction, not the headline