Hi @TeamYouTube, my YouTube Partner Program re-application has been under review since May 5, 2026. It says I should receive a response within 30 days, but it has now been over 40 days and I still haven’t received any update.
Could you please help check the status of my review?
@TeamYouTube Please,answer the question based on my actual case. My situation is complicated, and I’m exhausted by answers that completely miss the point. I’ve already waited more than 90 days. I followed the rules. Please have a real human read my question. Stop letting AI answer this.
Hi @TeamYouTube, both of my channels were rejected for "Inauthentic" content. I just reapplied for Ch 1, but the rejection changed to "Related channel". Ch 2 is eligible to reapply on May 5th. Will Ch 2 automatically get the same "Related channel" rejection? How do I resolve this
@TeamYouTube I am not asking for any additional help. I need a clear answer. I followed the rules and waited 90 days, so please give me a direct response, not a copy-paste reply that is not relevant to my case.
YouTube took $4,510.59 from me. @TeamYouTube
On October 12, 2023, my channel was demonetized.
I submitted an appeal, but it was rejected.
So I followed the rules and waited 90 days.
During those 90 days, I changed NOTHING.
Didn’t delete a single video
Didn’t edit anything
Just kept uploading new content
After 90 days, I reapplied…
And monetization was restored instantly. No issues. No warnings. No changes required.
So I have a question for YouTube:
If my channel was actually violating policies,
why did those violations disappear after 90 days without a single change?
And if there were no real violations in the end,
on what basis was monetization disabled in the first place?
And the main question:
Can this be considered that YouTube simply took my $4,510.59?
Or is there another explanation for this situation?
If the channel was accepted back without any changes,
why does the creator take the loss?
This is an old case, but people should be aware:
This can happen.
Channel - https://t.co/inowxsKILJ
Is this normal? @TeamYouTube@YouTubeCreators@YouTube
Update: A YouTube manager just emailed to say my channel was "manually verified" and my demonetization is now final.
But my private appeal video STILL has 0 views. No human has actually watched our proof.
Even worse, YouTube has now completely DISABLED my live chat support so I cannot contact them anymore.
We have a team of 20+ people and spend HUNDREDS of HOURS on our animations. We just want a real human to look at our evidence.
Can anyone on the internal team please help?
https://t.co/bXhXMEUbGo
@TeamYouTube@YouTubeCreators@YouTube@YouTubeInsider
@TeamYouTube@TeamYouTube my intention isn't to get around any restrictions. I simply want to fix the issues one channel at a time. If Channel A finishes its 90-day suspension before Channel B, am I allowed to reapply for Channel A once its time is up,
@TeamYouTube 2 of my channels were demonetized for “inauthentic” content,
One of the 2 channels will finish the 90-day wait earlier than the other. Can I reapply for YPP on that one first, or will it risk getting flagged again as a related channel because the other one still cant
Sorry for the confusion on our end. If any of your channels have been demonetized or terminated, you should not create new (or use existing) channels to get around these restrictions or apply to the YPP with related channels during your suspension period. Doing so could lead to the termination of all channels
@TeamYouTube Understood — I’ll reapply via the Earn page as you advised. If any issue comes up afterward, I’ll treat this reply as proof that I asked for clarification in advance.
@TheStoryOfTroy if Channel A becomes eligible to reapply before Channel B, and Channel B is still in its 90-day suspension period, is it safe to reapply for Channel A first? Or can Channel A still be flagged as a related channel because Channel B is not yet eligible.🥹 thanks
@TeamYouTube to clarify: if Channel A becomes eligible to reapply before Channel B, and Channel B is still in its 90-day suspension period, is it safe to reapply for Channel A first? Or can Channel A still be flagged as a related channel because Channel B is not yet eligible.
@TeamYouTube@TeamYouTube Thanks, but to clarify: if Channel A becomes eligible to reapply before Channel B, and Channel B is still in its 90-day suspension period, is it safe to reapply for Channel A first? Or can Channel A still be flagged as a related channel because Channel B is not yet e