Ight I am back for a quick update. Closed btc trade for a loss of couple tsd since 80k entry. Deployed 33% capital @ 65k now sec buy 15% from the original margin. Entry 68.5k. Waiting for a weekly close and retest above the 50week ma
Good luck Degens
Decision time for BTC.
We’ve flipped the 85K barrier. Now it’s vital that $BTC holds above it if we want to see a push into 89-90K+.
One thing I can assure you... if we lose the 84.6–85.2K region, a sweep into 80–82K would not surprise me at all.
Not once. Not twice. But 3 times, I’ve capitalized on the monthly open.
Once again, we saw a MO pump that swept the highs. I’d still remain cautious though, we need to see a genuine reclaim and hold above these highs, not simply another sweep. Otherwise, we are still trading within the same established range.
Following this setup would have caught a 4% move on $BTC. Don’t get greedy. We can still continue ranging from here, even if though that isn’t my preferred outcome.
Thank you, Jeff, for funding Hyperliquid out of your own pocket.
Thank you, Jeff, for claiming 15-25x less than the monthly unlock calendars.
Thank you, Jeff, for OTCing a year of vesting into hundreds of millions of buy pressure.
Thank you, Jeff, for making sure VCs aren’t dumping bags on $HYPE holders.
Thank you, Jeff, for routing ~99% of fees into buybacks.
Thank you, Jeff, for changing my life.
Thank you, Jeff, for making sure we keep winning.
As you could already see in my previous thread, it wasn’t off the table that Bitcoin would tap $84,600 again before falling further.
What can we expect now?
If the pattern continues to play out the same way it did in the past before the breakout, I expect Bitcoin to leave the yellow TEM zone today, meaning it should lose the important $82,800 level for the first time today.
Weakness should show up between 6 PM and 2 AM.
The low should be in by today’s daily close, or tomorrow’s daily close at the latest.
I expect Bitcoin to tap the $79,700 area at most, even if only briefly, before a 5% pump.
After that pump, I expect a correction back toward $79,000, with an open possibility that Bitcoin also sees the $75,000 level before Bitcoin pumps toward $100,000.
bitcoin:native
Variational is giving away 32% of its total token supply to community airdrop
No lock, 100% available to be dropped off at TGE
Variational traders were allocated 150,000 point just over the last week
The total amount of points expected to be allocated by TGE date: ~10.5m
$30 per point at $1B FDV or $315,000,000 total max potential sell pressure
Considering the current costs to farm 1 point with that's approximately 4x upside on TGE if FDV lands at $1B
Counting down all takes from above I do not believe that Variational has any minor chance to stay above $2B FDV 1st day after launch
Loading massive NOs at >$2B / >$3B / >$4B outcomes on Polymarket