@CelsiusNewCo Aaron said that one of the options if not approved on the 21st is where Machinsky gets some of the money back in this deal. How in the Fโ- is this possible
@CelsiansNetwork I chose new company but it depends on what percentage of our original bag we get first. With a liquidation we could get mostly nothing but if we get a bull run (which Iโm hoping for) this might get our money back plus a change for new profits
Mr Deaton can all XRP holders get with you and sue SEC for ATH of $3.84 We have been harmed and its hurt my family I have serious losses We all have loses Now we have to wait another year BS