@Cointelegraph weekly outflows across BTC, ETH, SOL and XRP but BTC still holding ~$82K. funds exiting while price doesn't dump makes me think someone is quietly absorbing. one week isn't a trend tho, watch if it flips to inflows
@Cointelegraph this is why i keep saying self custody is a skill. weak seed = someone else's coins. only use a seed generated by a trusted wallet or hardware device. we teach the advanced self custody stuff in the academy at https://t.co/Zhta8MusG7
@lookonchain@MARA miners sending 1,000 BTC to exchanges in 5 days while price grinds under ~$83.5K. deposits aren't sells yet, but supply hitting exchanges right under resistance always makes me a bit suspicious. worth tracking if it actually gets sold
@whale_alert $100M+ moving between exchanges right as BTC tests resistance. could just be OTC or internal stuff, but moves like this showing up before big candles is why i always watch whale wallets. exchange to exchange โ selling tho
@AshCrypto liquidity is good for crypto long term, no doubt. but big bullish headlines tend to drop right when someone needs exit liquidity, feels that way to me at least. i'd wait for BTC to actually break ~$83.5K on volume, not just the tweet
@cryptorover weekly close above the 50w MA is nice but i'd still want a clean break of ~$83.5K first. sunday closes in thin liquidity are easy to paint imo. if it holds through the US open today, then i believe it more
how to test your seed backup ๐
1. new wallet, send ~$20
2. wipe it, restore from the seed on a 2nd device
3. addresses match? good
4. now move the real bag
storing it right matters too. we teach advanced self custody in the academy: https://t.co/Zhta8Mv0vF
sunday weekly close check
BTC ~$82K, today's range ~$81.3Kโ$82.2K
week opened ~$83.7K, so still down ~2%
fear & greed 53, neutral
$80K support / ~$83.5K resistance
thin weekend liquidity is when the wicks hit. feels planned to me, watch the liquidation clusters
quick psa ๐จ
random reply with a wallet address asking for "donations" = scam. got one under my post yesterday
same with "support" DMs and "mentorship" telegram invites
never send crypto to an address from a reply. real charities don't beg in comments
@TedPillows sitting ~$82K right now so it's close. weekly close above $82.8K and ~$83.5K is next. close below and $80K gets tested again imo. sunday night liquidity is thin, wouldn't be shocked by a fakeout wick before the close
@CryptoMichNL the sweep under the lows always feels planned to me. price dips just enough to take out stops and liquidate late longs, then bounces. still want to see BTC reclaim ~$83.5K before i call it real strength tho
@cryptorover when the whole timeline agrees on a crash it rarely comes on schedule lol. bigger risk imo is a fake wick both ways to flush leverage first. fear & greed is only 53, people aren't even scared yet
@cryptorover $110M at 40x on a sunday is either a huge gamble or someone who knows where the liquidity sits. thin weekend books + a position that size feels planned to me. watch the liquidation clusters on both sides, price usually gets dragged there first
~40M Schwab accounts can now buy BTC & ETH
easy? yes. your coins? not really
i always push self custody, but only if you actually know how to secure it. lose your seed phrase = lose your btc, no support line to call
learn first, then take your keys. where do you keep yours?
@SHATOSHI_BTC 100%. 'i'll move it later' turns into 3 years real quick. easiest first step is a small test wallet, send like $20, then actually try restoring it from the seed
ETF outflows โ BlackRock dumping your bitcoin
$82M left US spot BTC ETFs yesterday. that just means investors cashed out their shares, so the fund sold BTC to pay them
it's a sentiment signal, not a whale exit. watch the trend, not one red day
BTC weekend range check
$80K support / ~$83.5K resistance
price ~$81.6K
risk score 58.2, cooled a bit from 60.5 yesterday
fear & greed 63 โ 55
nothing screams buy or sell here. just waiting for one side to break
@cryptogoos same, but i scale in instead of going all in on one dip. BTC risk score is ~58 so it's not dirt cheap yet, keeping some dry powder for lower