@wildcat_dburg@TraderNorway@bduclaux Does that include the 35 million Dip loan.
And in that 79 million. SGMO owes SGMO France line38 million.
Something seems fishy about that.
If that’s not accepted that really brings down liabilities
@RNAiAnalyst
Are you aware in Lily’s APA filing that they want to cancel all licensing agreements that are outstanding currently with SGMO. So if Lily wins bids for capsids Genetech loses the licensing agreement.
I fully expect Roche to enter the bidding war for the Lily package.
SGMO SHAREHOLDERS HIRES LAW FIRM IN BK CASE TODAY PER COURT DOCS!!
HUGE
Court Document: An Ad Hoc Group of Sangamo equity holders has retained the law firms Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP and Morris James LLP to represent shareholders in the Chapter 11 case. According to the court filing, the firms are requesting that all future motions, notices, hearings, and court papers be served on them so they can actively monitor and participate in the bankruptcy proceedings on behalf of the shareholder group.
@MitchellReed09 They don’t own 56.92% anymore. I bet more that 50% had to sell because of stock going to OTC.
If RS was the option it would have happened already. There’s another plan in place - hope it works.
@kikiruncha @rjalagam9111@Franca_ole Makes no sense. They would not of got the delisting notice if they were at $2.13. They got it because they were under 1 dollar. They were between 60-90 cents
@MitchellReed09 I don’t believe that’s correct. They usually stay listed pending appeal. Plus with the Rolling BLA in progress is strong evidence that could move the stock. I’ve seen Nasdaq grant companies another 180 days on appeals. But nothing is
Guaranteed.
I don’t think they RS now. They can appeal this and get a min of 60-90 days. SGMO knows this. So hopefully we get a deal before that.
I’m hopefully optimistic that we get some news on or before earnings.
We could hear BLA is complete.
We could get a pain deal
We could get a prion deal
We could get a capsid.
And of course we could get a Fabry deal.
All R IN PLAY.
CAN SANDY EXECUTE A HAIL MARY??
Good luck.
@meangenebio Do u think we get an update on ST 503 at March earnings?
I think it’s feasible we could have 4 weeks of human trail data? I agree wholeheartedly agree if pain works the valuation does a 20X. GLTA