@Support my name is Sem van Ligten and I am the owner of @cryptonl_076 X account. this morning I got a notification asking to fill in my date of birth. After I did this my account was locked. I can’t find a way to get in touch. Please help me to get access to my account again
$BTC Week Analysis 🗓️
Last week we were trading at $62.701 and I told you that things were looking better day by day for BTC. And that the bottom could be in and we could start the run towards $70.000+
However to go in full bull modus we needed to break $66.182, get a bullish Ichimoku and a bullish Total mcap chart.
We indeed resumed the run towards 70k and are currently trading above the important level of $66.182. Ichimoku is looking better now since we are trading above the cloud again. In order for it the become completely bullish we need a green future cloud which is not there yet.
Total mcap is trading in the cloud now which is a neutral zone. It is also trading below 2.382T which is the most important level to break for the full bullish mode.
Monday 27th of May marks a big pivot for both BTC and Total mcap, this one is more important than the one we had today. This one will determine if we get more upside for the following weeks or downside.
If BTC holds $66.182 I see a potential run towards $70.000+ in the coming week. Close below on $59.290 is back on the table.
All eyes on the 27th of May 👀
$TOTAL $ALTS $ETH
$BTC Week analysis 🗓️
Last week I mentioned that there was a high chance of BTC breaking down of the descending triangle. If that would happen I told you that $59.327 would offer some support.
Then BTC broke down and tested $59.327 and bounced of it. The next day it went below and bottomed at $56.569 and reclaimed the breakdown level of the descending triangle with some really bullish price action.
I told you if we wouldn't break $50-$54k there would be some room for upside movement until today. This happened precisely and for now we are correcting again.
What is next? For now I see us restesting the breakout level which lies at $61.500 - $62.000 ish. holding there could mean the bottom is actually in and we can start our run towards $70.000+ In order to do this we must break $66.176 first.
Losing $61.500 - $62.000 would mean that we will revisit $59.327 - $56.509 again and eventually even sub 50k.
Let's see what the week will bring! ⏳❓
$TOTAL $ALTS $ETH
$ETH
There is an important pivot for Ethereum upcoming monday. Looking at the chart it's hard to be bullish:
- Trading below Kumo cloud and future kumo is bearish
- If the Chikou leaves the cloud this would be another bearish signal
Maybe one last push during the weekend towards the kumo cloud at $3.300-$3.500 before we head lower.
Anyways monday will be an important day. And if ETH is bearish ALTS will be dropping further as well.