Metals Gold & Silver (Update)
I will talk about Gold and Silver here and not all metals (PS: Already did Platinum couple weeks ago).
Gold approaching new yearly lows while Silver already hit yearly lows.
I have hinted many times in the past weeks that legacy assets like Silver and Gold need more time after such a powerful blowoff tops. These assets generally take always more time than assets like BTC.
If you also followed my DXY updates, DXY is inversely correlated to metals so you can understand the bigger picture I am trying to showcase and my views on metals and USD in the coming years.
Metals have such higher targets and there is no surprise that media is trying to spread bearish news on Gold (''Lab grown God'') right when Gold is approaching it's time and price appointments. I don't have targets beyond ATH except using fibs which I am not gonna do in this post. It's too early but I think in terms of probabilities, Gold and Silver are very likely to go back beyond ATHs.
PS: Expect huge variations on these time cycles because they are macro TFs. It shows February but bottom can come months earlier or months late. On lower TF, where one can refine, it shows between feb-May2027.
Time is only 1 confluence. Price should visit these key levels I have marked out and PA should also show accumulative behavior. I am in no hurry in this market, it needs a little bit more patience until price shows where it wants to reverse.
Unpopular opinion: I think metals still outperform BTC. The ratios of BTC/Gold and BTC/Silver still seem in a downtrend or at least in a big range for now. I could be wrong but I think the ratios may find a big range here.
$ETH
I will just buy the Monthly BB. Since in the FVG are more levels, I wont shoot all at once but split orders.
I wont check any Confluences.
I wont check any other Chart.
I wont bet on higher than the red Box.
I wont check the sentiment.
I just take the opportunity to risk 1R to make 4R+. I accept the Risk.
I think we got our answer (the rally was weak and failed) and now the question is, has the dominant cycle taken hold and will this sector correct for some weeks?
Are the out of phase cycles (that sync with equities at work), and I think you guys know my take, and once again all the emotions marked the exact top on 21st September
Hopefully I saved one person from the ethereum:0xd533a949740bb3306d119cc777fa900ba034cd52 and ethereum:native euphoria and now look beyond these assets and at the raging bull market that is offering dip buyers (who plan) rewards
ethereum:native
If you have followed the ethereum:native video updates, you'll know I spoke about the over under scenario (go over the range on the 21st September and go under the range into mid October). We can call that stage 1 and stage 2.
Stage 3 was a rally into late October and the big question was 'would the rally be weak and fail' and soon we will have an answer.
The $SMH sector has put in a top and already broken down and the AI stocks were holding the $QQQ
The #Nasdaq is moving later into phase (also covered on the video below) and likely moving lower into late November.
ethereum:native seems to have broken the weekly cycle phase and whilst there is no technical break in structure, that is a warning.
I think we'll have an answer re stage 3 quite soon
$BTC:
Nothing has changed in the big picture. Bitcoin remains above support and has just retested it once again. Every move back towards support seems to create another wave of panic, while the structure remains the same. My longs I announced few days ago on X from $81,000 remain FULLY OPEN. I see no reason to panic and no reason to close any of these positions, as they are yet remaining in profit as we speak. Overall, I dont understand the nonsense of fear right now, but thats how the market works.
Besides the longs, I continue holding the spot positions I started building at $60,000! Nothing changed, $94,000 remains my next big move Target.
bitcoin:native or ethereum:native video will be posted on YT later this week for twitter/ YT community.
I think ethereum:native is perhaps a better analysis because there is red flag in that chart, which I can explain in detail.
If you followed the feed back in May, go and watch the bitcoin:native video where I showed ethereum:native 'S breakdown and then the Principal of Summation (it's on YT somewhere).
We have similar data currently and coupled with the $QQQ (following the projection for a bounce) it has weakness and the VIX and $MAGS for instance, my gut is telling me a message.
Video probably over the weekend. DC members already have the analysis and of course it is briefly written in text formate here for you.
⚪ Estremecedor.
Salió a la luz el último sermón del sacerdote Patricio Sánchez minutos antes de morir aplastado por un cristo de madera en Guayaquil.
En un tono casi premonitorio, el párroco reflexionó: "todos vamos a morir", mientras cuestionaba el tiempo que malgastamos en cosas vanas.
ethereum:native
I have done everything for you and explained in detail how to set up a trade based on multiple chart and tf analysis in order to put the odds heavily in our favour.
Stage 1 = go over the rage on 21st September ✅
Stage 2 = go under the range between 16th-19th October ✅
What is next? No one knows and it is completely irrelevant because you cannot control the future
DOGE has been the underperformer the entire pump since the bottom. I normally don't go for underperformer (well not always unless I find an exception through charts)
I bought my spot 0.072$ back in July and sold it at 0.091$. I am buying back. I think DOGE will be the outperformer next time around.
The answer is found on DOGEBTC and DOGEETH
Time for elon to make his baby fly just like he made Tesla fly
ethereum:native update 17th October 2026
These video updates are for educational purposes only and should never be considered as investment advice or trading advice. Always consult an expert before putting your capital at risk.
The group analysis indicates there is a window where risk markets can see some relief. Yesterday we saw the spike in IVs in the new phase (just like Oct 2025). $TLT support this phasing.
Equities got slammed and are now into local demand but the multi-chart analysis indicates that risk can pick up again (around the election so maybe a news event to help explain volatility).
When we consider crypto, solana:So11111111111111111111111111111111111111112 and bitcoin:native seem to be flagging and if you followed the ethereum:native videos from mid September it has been a thing of beauty as we saw mass hysteria on 21st Sept and went over the range and now in mid-October we go under the range. That was the forecast.
Now we must ask the question...can this contract demonstrate enough strength to rally before IVs bottom/ and will equities find their feet?
The next 2 -3 weeks are pivotal in these markets and this is being driven by gasoline which is driving yields.
These videos analysis do take time to produce, so any support for the feed is appreciated. And if you dislike this analysis (i get a lot of trolls) then why not suggest it to someone you dislike.
This has also been posted on YT and the L2 4th b day offer expires tomorrow for those interested.